Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Agent Hart, reporting for duty.

B8I86Za.jpg

Played a grand total of 16 games last year - a number as sub appearance no doubt too.
One hard knock and he'll be on the physio table for months.

They've apparently hired a "consultant" now to make signings for them as Ange doesn't know what is actually required for Scottish Football and they have no scouting team worth a damn. It's glorious.

I reckon it's Gordon Strachan.

Last edited:
McCarthy is the equivalent to Pedro signing Dorrans. We all wanted it to work they same way they do but deep down it was never going to. Their whole summer business is very reminiscent to ours that summer to be honest

I like their comments on their RB target:
"Not bothered about Buta, I watched back a bit of the games against the Huns and he was atrocious. Constantly leaving space, late to react to everything and let Kent run rings around him. On that showing, I think we'll find ourselves back in the market for another RB in January if we go for him."

Kent will tear you apart again.

:D

garethcullen33

First-team starter
8 minutes ago#124672
Itten & Scott Wright up front.
A midfield of Lundstram, Davis & Arfield is basically the same type of player x3.

Slippy is playing for a bore draw by the looks of it. No Morelos tonight so they'll be really relying on Kent. Morelos is a big loss for them, he has been a good player for them in Europe and has popped up with a few important goals, can't see Itten or Wright causing Malmo the problems Fat man would have. An early Malmo goal and things could get intersting!

I've took Malmo to score 2+ goals & 2+ *Champions of Scotland booking points at 3

garethcullen33

First-team starter
8 minutes ago#124672
A midfield of Lundstram, Davis & Arfield is basically the same type of player x3.

Slippy is playing for a bore draw by the looks of it. No Morelos tonight so they'll be really relying on Kent. Morelos is a big loss for them, he has been a good player for them in Europe and has popped up with a few important goals, can't see Itten or Wright causing Malmo the problems Fat man would have. An early Malmo goal and things could get intersting!

I've took Malmo to score 2+ goals & 2+ *Champions of Scotland booking points at 3

He thinks this is a defensive line up?

Prick wouldn't know if a ball was blew up or stuffed.

garethcullen33

First-team starter
8 minutes ago#124672

Motherflipper looks to be getting his money.

They actually thought they we were Gona get “espanyolficated”, in reality we’ve evertonised them. It’s brilliant to watch. HWG15IAR
It was heading that way. They had us written off but as always, Rangers sucker punch them right when they least expect it. It’s been happening for as long as I can remember, and they never seem to learn. Never underestimate Rangers.

James Forrest|16:54 03/08/21
It has not lost its ability to flip the script on the doom-mongers, of whom there are too many. Media “personalities” who predicted a title race over by Christmas.

How dare the doom-mongers write Celtic off?

James Forrest|15:12 01/08/21
If Edouard goes we’re relying on Ajeti and Leigh Griffiths (God help us) to carry the team through until January. I have precisely zero confidence that it would get us even close to a challenge.

OH..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

McCarthy is the equivalent to Pedro signing Dorrans. We all wanted it to work they same way they do but deep down it was never going to. Their whole summer business is very reminiscent to ours that summer to be honest
Your right this is their equivalent of warburton signing Barton and krancjar and us trying to convince ourselves that they still have it and it’s only Scotland. Hopefully it will be the same and 5 games in they realise their best days are way behind them and both are injured and out for the season.

Back