Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

242347038_1502765963420065_8599235210815510117_n.jpg
Why is he crossed out with two fags?

James Forrest|19:18 19/09/21
Remember; the first one of these sides to put together an extended run of victories will win this title.

Does that look more like us or them?

Think that one over.

It will be playing on a lot of minds over there.

Okay lets think this over you fat mess.

Who is more likely to go on a winning run the champions who sit top of the table or the team in 6th place who've not won away since February and have lost 50% of their league games so far? :rolleyes:

Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hibs are their next 3 away league games.

It's time for us to win out next 4 league games and we could be 8 to 10 ahead.

This thread has been great viewing tonight, they are going crazy on kds.

Celtic really are poor again this season, they have no depth at all especially if they're playing Thursday-Sunday.

We need to get the finger out soon though! Do that and I could see us pulling away from them again.

Celtic really are poor again this season, they have no depth at all especially if they're playing Thursday-Sunday.

We need to get the finger out soon though! Do that and I could see us pulling away from them again.
That's the one thing I noticed last week - might have mentioned it on here already.

They have to use the same guys in league, domestic cup and Europa as he doesn't trust the others. And half of them already tired on the 70th minute in the first game against Hearts.

That's the one thing I noticed last week - might have mentioned it on here already.

They have to use the same guys in league, domestic cup and Europa as he doesn't trust the others. And half of them already tired on the 70th minute in the first game against Hearts.

Forrest seems to be injured all the time. Kyogo is out and the only other striker they have fit is Ajeti. McGregor is injured when usually he plays every game. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were in a fight for 3rd.

I think both us and Celtic will drop a lot more points this season but we'll still finish a good few clear.

The turd polishing on clyde was amazing. Was in our bus on the way down the road. Ange needs time. A massive job to do. Has experience from other jobs. No panic. Wont sort it in transfer window. Signs of improvement are there (???)
Remember when thr gaffer started...he will have to hit ground running, inexperienced, a gamble...blah blah blah
Keep it coming
Yippity yip yip, you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter to make it shine. Flangeball - love it

Back