Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I watched their highlights and my word they were awful every time was get it wide throw in a cross. Livi were unlucky not to be 2 up at ht.

With only having ajeti fit I bet they wish they could give back their got good money for edouard trophy

:D

McStay

22K8,246

Older than dirt

5:14 PM - 1 day ago#7286
allinthegameyo wrote:
5:03 PM - 1 day ago
We've got half a team missing ffs. Absolute hysteria.
Hart (75 caps for England)

Juranovic (starting RB for Croatia)

Carter Vickers (very good player on loan from a top club)

McCarthy (just shy of 300 EPL appearances)

Turnbull (created more chances than Messi last season and scored a hat trick a few weeks ago)

Rogic (almost 50 Australia caps and over 200 Celtic appearances)

Ajeti (Coming off a man of the match performance away to a very good La Liga side and a great goal record in a league comparible to ours)

You're trying to tell me we didn't have more than enough to beat Livingston?

Stop it.

They are Pedroing this guy something awful in their typical Celtic delusion! We could all see it with Pedro, we all just hoped the guy would work out. They refuse to see it in Ange and kid themselves he’s some kind of diamond they’ve uncovered. The guy is in his mid 50s. If he was anything he’d have been snapped up long before now. He’s a Warburton, incapable of tactically changing things. When the chips are down he’s clueless!

McStay
22K8,246

Older than dirt

Turnbull (created more chances than Messi last season and scored a hat trick a few weeks ago)

Ajeti (Coming off a man of the match performance away to a very good La Liga side and a great goal record in a league comparible to ours)

Stop it.
giphy.gif

They are Pedroing this guy something awful in their typical Celtic delusion! We could all see it with Pedro, we all just hoped the guy would work out. They refuse to see it in Ange and kid themselves he’s some kind of diamond they’ve uncovered. The guy is in his mid 50s. If he was anything he’d have been snapped up long before now. He’s a Warburton, incapable of tactically changing things. When the chips are down he’s clueless!
yeah, but the thing that makes it funnier is their useful idiots in the press. While we hoped against hope that Pedro would come good, the press ridiculed him.

Flange churned out a couple of high scoring games against dross, and the Scottish media immediately turned the handle on the second coming of Pep stories. The only amazing thing is just how quickly they've been left with egg on their faces.

McStay
22K8,246

Older than dirt

Stop it.

That is some next level shit.

yeah, but the thing that makes it funnier is their useful idiots in the press. While we hoped against hope that Pedro would come good, the press ridiculed him.

Flange churned out a couple of high scoring games against dross, and the Scottish media immediately turned the handle on the second coming of Pep stories. The only amazing thing is just how quickly they've been left with egg on their faces.
Caixhina was treated disgracefully by the rattler poodle media and that rat bastard Sutton should have lifted his P45 for his disgraceful ambush on BT. The similarities are there for all to see with the Greek/Aussie ability wise but the real story is the contrast in the treatment. Both are duds.

McStay
22K8,246

Older than dirt

Stop it.
That’s cheered me up a bit.

McStay
22K8,246

Older than dirt

Stop it.
Turnbull for the Ballon d'Or B-D

see this posted, anyone got any idea what it means?

And god help us if the rumours about McKay and Joranovic have any substance!!

GetFunky
11K2,573

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit

Turnbull has obvious qualities but he's in a rut. A guy I know who plays with an EPL team now is an ex teammate of Turnbull and thinks he's one of the most gifted players he's ever played with.

Starfelt looks awful on the ball and Welsh is just a limited CB.

GetFunky
11K2,573

Turnbull has obvious qualities but he's in a rut. A guy I know who plays with an EPL team now is an ex teammate of Turnbull and thinks he's one of the most gifted players he's ever played with.

Turnbull might be the biggest myth in Scottish football in my lifetime.

I’m not saying he’s shit. But he’s no more than a pretty average SPL player. The way they build him up is insane levels of delusion. He’d struggle to make our squad with Davis, Kamara and Aribo in the middle 3.

Last edited:

GetFunky
11K2,573

What ex-Motherwell player plays in the EPL? Unless its Ajer or Eduaord which seems unlikely!

Or it's a tim talking a lot of shite

Caixhina was treated disgracefully by the rattler poodle media and that rat bastard Sutton should have lifted his P45 for his disgraceful ambush on BT. The similarities are there for all to see with the Greek/Aussie ability wise but the real story is the contrast in the treatment. Both are duds.

This was so completely out of order that even just a mention of it now enrages me.

English wasn't the guys first language and they allowed him to be totally put on the spot like that. Digging him up over a throwaway comment. Utter f*cking bullshit.

I reckon if they fall more than 9 points behind us then Ange will be gone.

I’m not saying he’s shit. But he’s no more than a pretty average SPL player. The way they build him up is insane levels of delusion. He’s struggle to make our squad with Davis, Kamara and Aribo in the middle 3.
He does a wee turn and shoots from everywhere. He is lucky he has a good shot on him as that’s all he seems to possess. Extremely unfit looking and doesn’t really offer anything defensively.

Most over rated player in Scotland at the moment.

I’m not saying he’s shit. But he’s no more than a pretty average SPL player. The way they build him up is insane levels of delusion. He’s struggle to make our squad with Davis, Kamara and Aribo in the middle 3.
He's decent. A lot of their players are decent.

They just can't f*cking help themselves though.
Any player shows even a hint of quality and they go immediately into overdrive.
Signed some lad from the J-league for 2 or 3 million and after a couple of goals he's worth 30 million and will single handedly destroy us. Think he is STILL in Balogun's back pocket even now?

We, on the other hand, seem to have a few unsung heroes in our squad. That just wouldn't happen with them. Imagine Roofe or Hagi were tim players? They'd be debating if Hagi is worth 40 or 50 million and predicting Roofe to score 4 or 5 in the Old Firm game.

Unironically comparing Turnbull to Messi is just incredible nonsense.

To be fair there's more than a few of them, that think he's bang average.

What has fatty got to do with Ajax?

Don't Ajax have a proper sports science department, club doctor, a modern set up. Why are they pretending they are copying Ajax? More hopes and dreams than reality
All this "Ajax Model" talk belongs in the 1990s anyway.
Completely stupid stuff.

These days the big clubs are buying up more and more young talent earlier and earlier.

What has fatty got to do with Ajax?

Don't Ajax have a proper sports science department, club doctor, a modern set up. Why are they pretending they are copying Ajax? More hopes and dreams than reality
Maybe they'd planned on setting up a Dutch-style safe injecting room for Thumbeheid at the Stade de Nonce? But then realised he was a, um, nonce and loaned him to the biggest open-air injecting room in western Europe instead...

Back