Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You just do plan A better mate! Always works out well in the end…
I don’t think his record backs those words up at all. He has won leagues but there’s nothing to show that once he gets it in place theres sustained success. He won a league then came 12th the next season. To me, it shows if everything falls into place it can work but there’s as much chance of it failing miserably.

Check out this slavering plank. All so predictable. They are hurting big time and I never want it to end-

"Another insipid performance by the huns. And a similar showing from a livi team who, amazingly, didn’t look anything like as up for it tonight. The gift for the second helped, I’m not sure if the keeper erecting a large sign with “shoot here” would have made it easier.

Get our act together away from home and get the pressure on them. They’re garbage"

I didn’t know that ‘nonces’ we’re a race, let alone that the Irish or indeed catholics we’re a race, the things you learn on FF.

What I do know is that da Irish catholics in west central Scotland turn a blind eye to noncery as it seems to be in their DNA and I think we know why, don’t we father o Flaherty or indeed arch bishop Winning etc, etc.
Maybe I'll pop a winking emoji on next time just so everyone knows I'm joking.

I was on a Disney cruise a few weeks back, just one of the U.K. cruises they’re doing this year. The only football strips I saw for the duration of the trip were being worn by kids….. with the exception of one.

One big ugly fûcker walking around in his green and grey full kit. A man in his 40s.

tragic
I was on a ship a fortnight ago. There was one who walked about in an old top (Carling sponsor). I seen him in it for three days in a row. My wife then pointed him out to me. He was at DANCING LESSONS with it on :rolleyes:

The ship? P&O BRITANNIA :))

An absolute classic this motning

NeilOMartin

48 min. ago#135811
supersub11 wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58627481

Look who got man of the match..someone at the BBC is taking the piss!
"Rangers overpowered Livingston after the break to secure serene progress to the Scottish League Cup semi-finals."

1f602.svg

Bbc Scotland continues to be a cringey hun fanzine.

:))

I was on a ship a fortnight ago. There was one who walked about in an old top (Carling sponsor). I seen him in it for three days in a row. My wife then pointed him out to me. He was at DANCING LESSONS with it on :rolleyes:

The ship? P&O BRITANNIA :))
P&O letting standards slip. They can’t help it. Would never take a football shirt on a cruise.

I found this beauty on kds this morning

McStay

22K8,279

1:28 AM - Today#8081

Last season was a freak season where we witnessed one of the worst, most incompetent Celtic teams in my lifetime and it coincided with a Hun team that were getting an unprecedented amount of penalties. It was the perfect storm. We all knew what the refereeing was going to be like in the 10IAR season. The daft carrots didn't need to make it so obvious though, Celtic were doing a good enough job of creating a gap between the sides anyway.

I don't think their squad is better than ours to the extent you'd think that a 25 point gap was actually a fair reflection.

Hart is better than any of their keepers. McGregor is completely done now and even the Huns are starting to see it.

It's early days for Juranovic but I've got a pretty good feeling that the starting RB for Croatia who keeps a top player like Atletico Madrid's Sime Vrsaljko out of the team is going to be better than Tav-Pen.

Barisic and their collective CB core is stronger than what we have in the same positions, I'll give them that one.

They don't have a midfielder even close to the level of Callum McGregor. And if (big if) he can get fit, they don't have a midfielder at James McCarthy's level either. They don't have attacking midfielders close to the level of Rogic and Turnbull.

Kent is an overrated one trick pony that enjoyed success against a legless Mikael Lustig and whatever diddies we chucked at RB to try and fix the problem. Tony Ralston absolutely pocketed him last game which says it all.

Is Morelos better than Kyogo? Based on what I've seen from both so far, I'd say no and I'm one of the few on here who'll give Morelos his due in terms of his all around play and what he brings to their side.

They're a better coached side and have been since Rodgers left and that shows on the pitch. It's why they can get a tune out of bang average players like Glen Kamara and we can't get one out of Callum McGregor.
Dislike

McStay
22K8,279

Last season was a freak season where we witnessed one of the worst, most incompetent Celtic teams in my lifetime and it coincided with a Hun team that were getting an unprecedented amount of penalties. It was the perfect storm. We all knew what the refereeing was going to be like in the 10IAR season. The daft carrots didn't need to make it so obvious though, Celtic were doing a good enough job of creating a gap between the sides anyway.

I don't think their squad is better than ours to the extent you'd think that a 25 point gap was actually a fair reflection.

Hart is better than any of their keepers. McGregor is completely done now and even the Huns are starting to see it.

It's early days for Juranovic but I've got a pretty good feeling that the starting RB for Croatia who keeps a top player like Atletico Madrid's Sime Vrsaljko out of the team is going to be better than Tav-Pen.

Barisic and their collective CB core is stronger than what we have in the same positions, I'll give them that one.

They don't have a midfielder even close to the level of Callum McGregor. And if (big if) he can get fit, they don't have a midfielder at James McCarthy's level either. They don't have attacking midfielders close to the level of Rogic and Turnbull.

Kent is an overrated one trick pony that enjoyed success against a legless Mikael Lustig and whatever diddies we chucked at RB to try and fix the problem. Tony Ralston absolutely pocketed him last game which says it all.

Is Morelos better than Kyogo? Based on what I've seen from both so far, I'd say no and I'm one of the few on here who'll give Morelos his due in terms of his all around play and what he brings to their side.

They're a better coached side and have been since Rodgers left and that shows on the pitch. It's why they can get a tune out of bang average players like Glen Kamara and we can't get one out of Callum McGregor.
Dislike

The longer they believe it the better it is for us.

Edit - also got to admire writing of 3/4 of your defence and ‘hoping’ the other 1/4 is good.

Last edited:

McStay

22K8,279

Dislike
"I haven't really seen him yet but our new RB is definitely better than last season's PotY for the entire league."

I'd say it goes downhill from there. But he started in the Mariana trench of opinions.

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
When your "educated opinion" is actually just delusional wishful thinking

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
How can they be that mental to actually believe this haha they haven’t beat us in almost two years,they are a deluded bunch!

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
I just came on to share this same post.

That's an absolute classic.

Check out this slavering plank. All so predictable. They are hurting big time and I never want it to end-

"Another insipid performance by the huns. And a similar showing from a livi team who, amazingly, didn’t look anything like as up for it tonight. The gift for the second helped, I’m not sure if the keeper erecting a large sign with “shoot here” would have made it easier.

Get our act together away from home and get the pressure on them. They’re garbage"

No harm, but I've read so many similar posts on here 4/5 years ago

It just shows where they are right now

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
They’re still peddling this shite it complete denial! Lovely!

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
I love how they try to write as if their views are balanced, yet can't hide their bitterness with wee digs.

As for the comparisons between players, the guy doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike
I thought they stopped prescribing deludemol.o_Oo_O

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike

Last season it took the yahoos till the end of January to lose 3 league games something they've done by September under Flange. If they were the worst most incompetent Celtic team ever last season I'm not sure what words would be used to describe them this season?

As for the yahoo midfield Rogic, Turnbull and McCarthy are utter crocks who all struggle to complete 90 minutes of football.

Last season it took the yahoos till the end of January to lose 3 league games something they've done by September under Flange. If they were the worst most incompetent Celtic team ever last season I'm not sure what words would be used to describe them this season?

As for the yahoo midfield Rogic, Turnbull and McCarthy are utter crocks who all struggle to complete 90 minutes of football.
I thought it sounded bad when I noticed the 9 points they’ve dropped so far this season in 6 games took them 13 games to drop that many last year.

Worse still, your post just made me realise they lost 5 league games the whole of last season. 3 already in 6.

”I can see what he’s trying to do.”

Anyone figured out what they mean by that yet? Concede a league title at the earliest possible opportunity?

They don't have a midfielder even close to the level of Callum McGregor.

.... they can get a tune out of bang average players like Glen Kamara and we can't get one out of Callum McGregor.

Seems their players are brilliant - but they just 'can't get a tune' out of them LOL.

Dearie me.

Last edited:
I thought it sounded bad when I noticed the 9 points they’ve dropped so far this season in 6 games took them 13 games to drop that many last year.

Worse still, your post just made me realise they lost 5 league games the whole of last season. 3 already in 6.

”I can see what he’s trying to do.”

Anyone figured out what they mean by that yet? Concede a league title at the earliest possible opportunity?
They’re just trying to convince themselves that everything will be fine, we done the same under Pedro it was all we could cling onto at the time, but deep down we knew he wasn’t good enough and it was going to end in tears, they seem split down the middle, half them know he’s not up to up it while the other half want to give him three years to build his project.

It’s a pity they have Raith Rovers at home tonight. An away tie after the weekend defeat would have been tasty.

No doubt give Raith 4 or 5 and the media will be purring over them again.

Kind of hoping Dundee United kick them about the park on Sunday.

Raith might set up as 5-5-0 and just wait for Starfelt to kick it into his own net.

1 nil Raith.

Didn't realise that, thought they'd lost more before the end of January.

Didn't realise that, thought they'd lost more before the end of January.
Everyone on here was crapping their pants last season because they hadn’t lost many. Ignoring the fact they drew 11 games.

Lost more points to draws than defeats last season. 22 in draws 15 in defeats. Something for people on here to be aware of.

"That Kamala deal was probably to match his wages to the ambitious price they were asking for him.

For talking sakes say £5m and £20k a week, so now another club has to come in and offer £5m and beat £20k a week, if the huns in their desperation decide to accept below £5m that club still has to beat the players £20k/wage of a £5m player they are paying £3m for. He could be with them for a while. "

These cunts are from a different planet.

McStay
22K8,279

Dislike

So basically what he's saying is only Barisic would get in the Celtic team. It really is an astonishing level of denial and delusion given we're 4 points ahead of them already, coming off the back of a season which saw us win the league by 25 points, and we're coming up for two years unbeaten against them.

We have been garbage so what happens when we start playing better ? because we won’t play any worse yet we still beat them comfortably when they were supposedly flying.

We will destroy them this season.
When the angeball buzz wears off after a couple more defeats their players effort will dip imo they've been going full tilt and when they see its not working and won't with their squad they will down tools :)) us on the other hand are just starting to look like we might be starting to get up to speed after the covid etc I'm with you mate I think we will punish them this season again! we're still not out 2nd gear yet but I can see us starting to go up them soon hopfully give them a proper tanking next time too!

Back