Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

And get Mr Rae to do the f'n same while he is at it.

Limited footballers who were well liked as players because they always gave their all on the field, rapidly ruining those memories by being horrible arse licking uncle toms.
Probably a curse and a blessing at the same time. We, as a fan base and club are extra accommodating of players that are "one of our own" but the simple fact is that some of them don't deserve it.

Speaking to Premier Sports, he said: “I don’t know what it is mate, I have definitely walked under a ladder.

That's what you get for aligning yourself with snakes.

It is definitely beginning to dawn on him that the games a bogey.
How long before he realises making players run non stop for 90 mins 60 games per season will result in mass burnout and injuries. Just wait until the winter months playing 3 times a week whilst they’re all out of gas already.

How long before he realises making players run non stop for 90 mins 60 games per season will result in mass burnout and injuries. Just wait until the winter months playing 3 times a week whilst they’re all out of gas already.

The same players at that (with no squad depth).

Even Hart, who doesn't have to run, is playing every game.

Turnbull will be out for a few months come December (just my opinion)

Posterglue does not sound well at all "There’s something looming over me at the moment just to challenge me every day".
The fat piece of shot has had every break going, tge super computer fixture machine has never been kinder, millions for players, press fawning over him and polishing the rued of an appointment. Wait till they turn on him, if they ever do!

Today’s cringe fest at the Record On-line - the love in continues. Headlines and ‘stories’ include

* Jack Wiltshire urged to make Celtic move by Alan Brazil……it’s like saying ‘my neighbour suggested that I should paint my fence black’ So f@cking what!

*Kyogo Furuhashi’s warm up routine shows his popularity - the substance of this earth shattering headline is that he ‘fist bumped’ every player when they came off the pitch after their warm up was over

* Kieran Tierney Celtic connection never dies as Arsenal celebrate debut milestone - a teary eyed weep-fest about how much of a Bhoy the prodigal son is as tweeted by someone in Arsenal’s media department after super biscuit’s second anniversary

* EVERY CELTIC INJURY AND EXPECTED RETURN TIME - the Record sports team assess the unfortunate demise of half of the Tims players. The article bemoans the bad luck of Ange. It’s all guesswork and crossed fingers…..

Today’s cringe fest at the Record On-line - the love in continues. Headlines and ‘stories’ include

* Jack Wiltshire urged to make Celtic move by Alan Brazil……it’s like saying ‘my neighbour suggested that I should paint my fence black’ So f@cking what!

*Kyogo Furuhashi’s warm up routine shows his popularity - the substance of this earth shattering headline is that he ‘fist bumped’ every player when they came off the pitch after their warm up was over

* Kieran Tierney Celtic connection never dies as Arsenal celebrate debut milestone - a teary eyed weep-fest about how much of a Bhoy the prodigal son is as tweeted by someone in Arsenal’s media department after super biscuit’s second anniversary

* EVERY CELTIC INJURY AND EXPECTED RETURN TIME - the Record sports team assess the unfortunate demise of half of the Tims players. The article bemoans the bad luck of Ange. It’s all guesswork and crossed fingers…..

They know the Rangers readership is fecked so have to chase the Celtic readers

* EVERY CELTIC INJURY AND EXPECTED RETURN TIME - the Record sports team assess the unfortunate demise of half of the Tims players. The article bemoans the bad luck of Ange. It’s all guesswork and crossed fingers….
This ‘key men missing’ shite is doing my head in. Just now we have, as a comparason

McGregor - Jack
Furuashi - Kent
Julian - Helander

We’ve also had Sakala, Hagi, Patterson, Goldson, Bassey, McGregor, Tav, Borna out for varying spells this season already. That’s just off the top of my head, probably more.

The issue is they have a paper thin squad, not ‘bad luck’.

Back