Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This ‘key men missing’ shite is doing my head in. Just now we have, as a comparason

McGregor - Jack
Furuashi - Kent
Julian - Helander

We’ve also had Sakala, Hagi, Patterson, Goldson, Bassey, McGregor, Tav, Borna out for varying spells this season already. That’s just off the top of my head, probably more.

The issue is they have a paper thin squad, not ‘bad luck’.
Same shit last year with covid never affected us like it did them.

If you ignore things that were directly their fault, e.g. Dubai, they didn’t really have much worse luck with covid than us. Again we lost Helander due to covid for a spell did we not.

Aye cheers Michael Fish. You popular at parties aye?

As popular as you are, probably :)

I mean your comment is nearly as bad as wait until he has to play on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke.

I expect Kyogo to tire near January because essentially he was already a good way into his season in Japan and then was thrown straight in at Celtic. He hit the ground running because he was match fit but he will have played a lot of games by January plus had an injury and the pitches will start to get heavier. That also makes the style of football more different because our pitches get pretty shit by January and the ball will probably spend even more time in the air which will not be ideal for someone of his stature.

I think for the young boy it won't be about the pitches, it will be about pressure and handling the pressure to win all the time and like now if their form continues that pressure will intensify 10 fold.

I mean your comment is nearly as bad as wait until he has to play on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke.

I expect Kyogo to tire near January because essentially he was already a good way into his season in Japan and then was thrown straight in at Celtic. He hit the ground running because he was match fit but he will have played a lot of games by January plus had an injury and the pitches will start to get heavier. That also makes the style of football more different because our pitches get pretty shit by January and the ball will probably spend even more time in the air which will not be ideal for someone of his stature.

I think for the young boy it won't be about the pitches, it will be about pressure and handling the pressure to win all the time and like now if their form continues that pressure will intensify 10 fold.
He’s not a young boy, he’s almost 27.

When we playing Stoke? Fancy that as an away day

One of the replies under that thread :))
FAC0iihVEAMeW8S

I see their McGregor has signed an extension to 2026. I don’t rate him, especially as captain.
He's here for 6 in a row (for us).

Absolutely nothing about him that says skipper material. Unless you take into account his drink driving and hitting wee lassies, in which case he's the perfect fit for over there.

Basically saying he has zero ambition to go to a bigger league and is happy to plod out the rest of his career at the Knew Camp.

Last edited:
He's here for 6 in a row (for us).

Absolutely nothing about him that says skipper material. Unless you take into account his drink driving and hitting wee lassies, in which case he's the perfect fit for over there.

Basically saying he has zero ambition to go to a bigger league and is happy to plod out the rest of his career at the Knew Camp.
They’ll spin it that it’s all loyalty but really he’s not good enough to get what they or he’d want because the media’s made him think he’s better than he is. He’s broon without the stare and the easy years without Rangers.

The fucking arrogance of that opening statement baffles me. He could see out the 5 years and not win a thing. Is that a successful spell? Tadger.

I've been meaning to post about this erse and his media interviews, everything he spouts about how positive everything is has been turning to shit within a couple of days.

He has slowly turned into Comical Ali with his hyperbolic nonsense.

The fucking arrogance of that opening statement baffles me. He could see out the 5 years and not win a thing. Is that a successful spell? Tadger.

“Thanks to Rangers the coefficient is good now and Scottish football is getting to a better place now. Rangers are dragging it back out the gutter where celtc put it so they could look better than they are”

Why are they bothered, he isn’t their player now and unlikely to be ever again. Released at end of the season and will sign for some pish like Alloa for beer money
Wouldnt surprise me after the way Barry Ferguson cry wanked over him not being in the Scotland squad.

I see their McGregor has signed an extension to 2026. I don’t rate him, especially as captain.

If he was as half as good as that lot seem to think he is he'd have been snapped up by a Premier League team by now.

Same reason he's staying is why Brown stayed because he knows his limitations and knows he gets an easy ride playing in Scotland.

Back