Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Hot off the press - today’s Sellick love-in on the digital pages of the Daily Rhecord

Today we have the following examples of Pulitzer Prize level scribbling.

* Ange interview Screamed ‘Give Me A Break’ says Chris Sutton - The goat botherer’s ghost writer gabbles on about poor Ange’s run of misfortune and comes to the conclusion that it’s not the manager who’s at fault but the board. Chris thinks he’s doing alright.

* Captain Wall-Eye has signed a massive contact due to his love of ra hoops and says Ange was the main reason he turned down all these mega big offers from England. Honest.

* Enzo Maresca close to sack at Parma after Celtic summer links - whew! The writer explains how Celtic dodged a bullet and that the Italian is about to ‘sent packing’

* Sellick are ‘warned’ that they are facing the new Kai Havertz in their next Euro humiliation. Clearly they are preparing the excuses for the next four goal thrashing

* Ange Postecoglu has a ‘gut feeling’ that Celtic will go all the way in the title chase - to be fair it’s actually Michael Gannon who suggests this after Ange says he doesn’t have a Crystal Ball, but then contradicts himself twice in his usual mumbled press conference. Dolt.

Oh, and nothing is Leigh’s fault. Tam McManus says so

Last edited:
Almost as bad as Ricky Foster in The Sun yesterday. Apparently if you go to Vegas you will see hordes of Celtic fans and Scott Brown is the most decorated Scottish player ever.

"I've been to America, you're walking down streets in Las Vegas and there's hordes of Celtic fans walking about.''

"Look at Scott Brown, look what he's won. He's probably the most decorated Scottish football player ever!"

Hipster wierdo

Last edited:
* Ange interview Screamed ‘Give Me A Break’ says Chris Sutton - The goat botherer’s ghost writer gabbles on about poor Ange’s run of misfortune and comes to the conclusion that it’s not the manager who’s at fault but the board. Chris thinks he’s doing alright.

To be fair so do I . B-D

“Walking down street’s in LA…” Sure you were, and even if it was true they would fit in, in the back street joints. Wouldn’t wear that as a badge of honour, more a fucking embarrassment. Foster wouldn’t look out of place on the Venice beach sidewalk - hipster weirdo.
I've been to Vegas 4 times in the past 10 years. I've not seen 1 signed Tim shirt in those visits.

Foster is talking pish or maybe he went during one of their conventions

Hot off the press - today’s Sellick love-in on the digital pages of the Daily Rhecord

Today we have the following examples of Pulitzer Prize level scribbling.

* Captain Wall-Eye has signed a massive contact due to his love of ra hoops and says Ange was the main reason he turned down all these mega big offers from England. Honest.

* Enzo Maresca close to sack at Parma after Celtic summer links - whew! The writer explains how Celtic dodged a bullet and that the Italian is about to ‘sent packing’

* Sellick are ‘warned’ that they are facing the new Kai Havertz in their next Euro humiliation. Clearly they are preparing the excuses for the next four goal thrashing

* Ange Postecoglu has a ‘gut feeling’ that Celtic will go all the way in the title chase - to be fair it’s actually Michael Gannon who suggests this after Ange says he doesn’t have a Crystal Ball, but then contradicts himself twice in his usual mumbled press conference. Dolt.

Oh, and nothing is Leigh’s fault. Tam McManus says so

I like your summary posts, keep them up.

To be fair so do I . B-D
Sutton would be ripping any manager with Ange record. A consequence of Ange is these pricks get exposed so much!

Sutton would be ripping any manager with Ange record. A consequence of Ange is these pricks get exposed so much!

Think of the shit he gave Pedro, who was doing better than angie is. Then that interview when he badgered him for a throwaway remark.

The old saying is something like, if you wait by the stream for long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

Scotland, if you wait long enough you will see the hypocrisy of your enemies laid bare float by.

Think of the shit he gave Pedro, who was doing better than angie is. Then that interview when he badgered him for a throwaway remark.

The old saying is something like, if you wait by the stream for long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

Scotland, if you wait long enough you will see the hypocrisy of your enemies laid bare float by.
That’s some saying, but I like it! Scottish media should be ashamed given the xenophobia that Pedro experienced.

I was on a Disney cruise a few weeks back, just one of the U.K. cruises they’re doing this year. The only football strips I saw for the duration of the trip were being worn by kids….. with the exception of one.

One big ugly fûcker walking around in his green and grey full kit. A man in his 40s.

tragic
Dirty stinking Jimmy Savile fan club are everywhere pal.

Its my favourite kind of anti-Irish bigotry, against someone thats not even Irish!
You mean John McGinn who plays for Scotland and was born in Scotland wasn't really subjected to anti Irish abuse?

Well. Now. I have to question my entire philosophy on life. Maybe I'm just a bigoted cnut. No wait. It can't be that. Definitely those hun, orange bastards again.

I've been to Vegas 4 times in the past 10 years. I've not seen 1 signed Tim shirt in those visits.

Foster is talking pish or maybe he went during one of their conventions
I've been to Vegas twice. LA. Miami. Charlotte. Coloradao Springs. Phoenix, Arizona. And maybe other places besides. Never once saw someone walking around in dirty green and grey rag.

Like you say, maybe was invited to a Celtic/IRA convention in Vegas.

I AM offended by the Irish Tri-colour, because it is the most hypocritical national emblem in the world. Not only does it grasp a people that wants nothing to do with what it represents, but it offers cover for those who will kill those same people to achieve their end.

To coin a phrase, it's time to Call It Out.

You can just tell that fat cross dressing Sevcooooooooooo obsessed mind is hurting right now.

Two years and counting without a league win against Rangers and we are already ahead this season without even moving out of first gear.

The more fools like that obsess over Rangers the further behind they fall.

They are so desperate to be offended, it would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous for our society. You can't mention someone had an Irish tricolour because that is anti-irish racism.
See the sad thing. Griffiths was Scotland’s number 9 at the time and was advertising wearing the Scotland strip but then was actively waving the tri colour! Honestly couldn’t make it up

I can't post screenshot but there's a brilliant one

Isn't it strange how Griffiths was taken off 5 minutes before the penalty then ex sevco Cummings takes it? He also pointed with his eyes where he was putting it out.

Brilliant
I’ve had the he missed it on purpose pish too.
Ignore them you wil feel better for it

Almost as bad as Ricky Foster in The Sun yesterday. Apparently if you go to Vegas you will see hordes of Celtic fans and Scott Brown is the most decorated Scottish player ever.

"I've been to America, you're walking down streets in Las Vegas and there's hordes of Celtic fans walking about.''

"Look at Scott Brown, look what he's won. He's probably the most decorated Scottish football player ever!"

Been to LV a fair few times and I have yet to see such a sight. Maybe Foster was there during a scum convention? Otherwise it’s guff.

They are so desperate to be offended, it would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous for our society. You can't mention someone had an Irish tricolour because that is anti-irish racism.
Nah, one way I find shuts them up, and see them Going 'huh'.

• Green represents the Roman Catholics
  • Orange represents the Irish Protestants.
  • White represents the hoped-for peace and union between the two groups

Back