Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Or better still, look shocked and say " you saw that!" B-D
Just say "Aye, he said on the WhatsApp group, during the week, he would hit any pens straight at the keeper". Jon's actually done really well to cover for him and make it look more difficult than it was, so it wasn't blatantly obvious..

Pump the paranoia right into their veins.

Last edited:
100% speculation based on nothing but hope, moon howling at its finest. Last season was never supposed to have happened and it absolutely kills them

It's psychotic that all these years later they are still consoling themselves with these deranged fantasy writings about our financial situation. It really is a mental illness for some of them. I actually can't get into that head space that they occupy at all. It's just so cripplingly sad and pathetic. Mental to think that for some of them, 2012 was the greatest year of their lives and since then everything has gradually gotten worse in their heads. With last season probably being one of the most torturous years of their pathetic existence. Makes you smile a wee bit :)) tbh.

Just because it’s Sunday, it doesn’t stop the Record on-line’s constant boak inducing Sellick romancing

Today’s highlights include:

*Gordon Park’s non-piece about Ange’s supportive use of young players. This is a thinly disguised attempt to pretend that the Sellick squad isn’t thinner than a Rizla.

*Graeme Young (who?) regurgitating a list of crocked players who can’t play Dundee Utd whilst bigging up Ange’s masterful creative use of Jota as a striker. Mainly because there isn’t anyone else

* A flurry of nostalgic pieces by various hacks about recently departed Sellick players ‘stunning’ football fans in the English leagues. Ajer is carrying on with his celebration of tackles this time whilst out-playing Mo Salah, and Ryan Christie’s assists are propelling Bournemouth to promotion. Surprisingly there hasn’t been any mention of £40m Edouarde for at least two days.
Finally……
* Gordon Parks has outdone himself in the worst selection of picking a headline from an Ange rambling session. He literally missed every point being made and decided to entitle his article ‘Ange Postecoglu reckons hectic Celtic start feels a lot longer than three months.’ Insightful stuff.
Given the length of Park’s drivel piece, the Press Conference must have felt longer that three months too.

Last edited:
Nah, one way I find shuts them up, and see them Going 'huh'.

• Green represents the Roman Catholics
  • Orange represents the Irish Protestants.
  • White represents the hoped-for peace and union between the two groups
Over the years partaking in many pub debates another great way to clamp them was ask why they described the Irish flag as ’ green,white and gold'? Was the orange a problem to them?
:)) :shh:

Am I misreading this or are they saying Griffiths would've taken a Rangers penalty??
It's a conspiracy. The spfl, Dundee , and the referee all conspired to give Dundee a penalty in the 59th minute, after taking Griffiths off, knowing Cummings would miss the penalty. It was all planned. Just another example of the pure Masonic conspiracy to help Sevvvvcoooooo!

Ah apologies I thought the article said vegas.

I've been to LA as well never seen a tim shirt, didn't explore Compton or the ghettos so might need to do that just to be sure lol
Went through Compton on the BART no sign of green and grey. I've been to over a dozen US cities including Boston, have only seen it at Universal in Orlando.

Wasn't missed though, it was saved
It was obviously planned between Cummings and the hun khunt keeper McGlaughlin where it would go so he would save it. Brother Madden told brother McPake it would be awarded at that time, so he could get Leigh off. Pyure corruption anat. The McPake faux outrage at McGlaughlin not being sent off was just a rouse to hide the corruption.

Cummings is another Steven Thompson hun basturt, missing an easy penalti, shood be ashamed

Last edited:
The amount of people outed by that decision yesterday, as having literally no clue about the actual rules of a sport they watch and follow has been both eye opening and scary, in equal measure.
Even when the refs are giving penalties against us they are still being called cheats. I Don think these clowns will be happy until a rule is made that at a penalty Rangers are not allowed a goalkeeper.

The amount of people outed by that decision yesterday, as having literally no clue about the actual rules of a sport they watch and follow has been both eye opening and scary, in equal measure.
This is what you get when you have people who "follow" a football club but have no real interest in football.

As someone posted on here many years ago "The piggery is just an IRA theme park where, every now and then, a game of football breaks out"

It never has been, nor ever will be about the football for them.

I wonder if the guy in the hoops at the Ryder cup is also inciting anti Irish hatred.
Just remember all the Trump Haters in this country! Sleepy Joe's first comment on live news when asked" will you remain friends and trade with the UK"ANSWER why should I I'm irish" gŕrrrrrr
Nah, one way I find shuts them up, and see them Going 'huh'.

• Green represents the Roman Catholics
  • Orange represents the Irish Protestants.
  • White represents the hoped-for peace and union between the two groups
Correct

Back