Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Today's Tom-Fuckery over at the Rhecord on-line.....
The hacks are beginning to crack, todays love-in is a little sweet and sour……..

*Chief idiot, Keith Jackson, tries really hard to slate Ange, but can’t quite bring himself to come out and say that Sellick are shit. He says that it's too soon to declare that Angeball is burst blames the rotunda for moaning about bad luck, but then concedes that injuries have been a major factor in the Tim's slide down the table. He says that Fuchs should have been red carded on Sunday but omits to mention that Dundee Irish should have had a penalty. He bemoans Ajeti’s finishing and says that Furuhashi would have scored a barrowload. Make your mind up Keith…..ball or no ball

*No such frippery from good ol’ Charlie Ridiculous though. He declares that Ange is the new Ronnie Dildo, and that his time will be up double quick smartish if the Germans pump them on Thursday and they drop more points at the Sheep Pen. Charlie ‘admits’ Dundee Irish should have had a penalty and Ange is close to meltdown. Clearly he’s been sitting there thinking the end is nigh

*Just when it looked like the jilted Tims were fading from the memory, the ex-player love in has gone up a gear. Edouarde was ‘too good’ for Scotland according to Thierry Henry. Another headline screams that an Arsenal legend is ‘blown away’ by Kieran Tierney. Turns out it’s Martin Keown, and he’s been impressed by a cross which the left back has made to set up a goal.

*Finally the Dad of the bloke who does the stats for Leverkusen’s greatest regret in his lengthy carreer as manager is turning down the job at Sellick when he’d been binned by Turkish giants, Bursapor. Christian Daum has managed a host of clubs including Leverkusen, Frankfurt, Besiktas, and the Romanian National side, but you guessed it, he always dreamed of managing the Hoops…….course he did, he had them as his favourite subbuteo team when he was nine.

I get why the manky hordes are seething, these ‘custodians’ tilted the table in the filths favour, telling said manky hordes that they would dominate Scottish football in perpetuity…Now that the wheels have come off their corrupt bandwagon they are struggling to deal with the reality that they are and will always be (if they are lucky this season) Scotland’s no 2 club (toilet pun intended) ;-)

Long live their abject pain and misery!

Does anyone have a breakdown of how the expected stats work. As I can’t get my head round why the team in 6th should be top.
They take the chances created in the game and assign it a score of how likely it is to be a goal. I'm not sure how they quantify the score but I know they don't factor in who the chance falls to or how good/ bad the keeper is. They then run the chances over 100,000 matches and take the average score from the matches and apply points that way.

I've probably explained that awfully but that's the jist of it as I understand it.

They take the chances created in the game and assign it a score of how likely it is to be a goal. I'm not sure how they quantify the score but I know they don't factor in who the chance falls to or how good/ bad the keeper is. They then run the chances over 100,000 matches and take the average score from the matches and apply points that way.

I've probably explained that awfully but that's the jist of it as I understand it.
it's only a matter of time before the spfl want the league decided that way. until it doesn't suit the tims of course

I’d say that covers the key points and flaw of xG. Similar to what Beale mentioned in his blog recently.

Last season they won the “we were brilliant for 35 minutes” award (by the way we’re close to getting that back this season :D albeit we won’t announce it like Lennon did)

This season they’ve won the:

- “most possession” award
- “most money in transfer market” award
- “best European performance in a 4-2 loss” award
- “crossbar challenge” award against DU

If it wasn’t for injury they’d have snapped up player of the season already

I’d say we’re Donald ducked!

Born of the Church of Scotland looking after immigrant families because the Roman church cult couldn’t give a rat’s arse about them.

Born of a less than honest priest setting up a charity for immigrant families, yet most of the money never went to aid their needs.

Born of a country whose indigenous population tolerate their anti British/ Protestant/ Royalty extremism.

Born of a cult who refuse to send children to state non- denominational schools.

Could go on with verse after verse.

They are the least socially aware people on God’s earth.

I really object to sharing oxygen with them.

B-) B-) B-) B-)

FATuErDVIAUDd2j

what in the hell is this table representing?

Born of the Church of Scotland looking after immigrant families because the Roman church cult couldn’t give a rat’s arse about them.

Born of a less than honest priest setting up a charity for immigrant families, yet most of the money never went to aid their needs.

Born of a country whose indigenous population tolerate their anti British/ Protestant/ Royalty extremism.

Born of a cult who refuse to send children to state non- denominational schools.

Could go on with verse after verse.

They are the least socially aware people on God’s earth.

I really object to sharing oxygen with them.
That's the Roman way. Lies, half-truth, and revisionism.

:))

"I see these carrots have found another novel way to gain an advantage in Europe. There are no adult fans allowed into Sparta's ground on Thursday, school kids up to a max of 10k only. I can't be sure, but I thought most European nations were back to admitting fans normally again. The mind boggles what else will go in their favour before the group finishes."

Last edited by a moderator:
:))

"I see these carrots have found another novel way to gain an advantage in Europe. There are no adult fans allowed into Sparta's ground on Thursday, school kids up to a max of 10k only. I can't be sure, but I thought most European nations were back to admitting fans normally again. The mind boggles what else will go in their favour before the group finishes."
More pro-racist views from the beast end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading their sevco thread the other day after Kris Boyds slaughtering of the racist peado and they were claiming the spelling of Kris is because it gives KB ala King Billy and same for Kirk Broadfoot and was a thing amongst Ayrshire folk ah ok then one posted that he didn't want to derail the thread by posting why some Rangers fans have and do call their sons Kai [as obviously it stands for kill all irish]
In saying that their end was probably empty when Kai Johansens thunderbolt hit the back of the net in 66
They are mentalists but dangerous ones with their mis-information

I was reading their sevco thread the other day after Kris Boyds slaughtering of the racist peado and they were claiming the spelling of Kris is because it gives KB ala King Billy and same for Kirk Broadfoot and was a thing amongst Ayrshire folk ah ok then one posted that he didn't want to derail the thread by posting why some Rangers fans have and do call their sons Kai [as obviously it stands for kill all irish]
In saying that their end was probably empty when Kai Johansens thunderbolt hit the back of the net in 66
They are mentalists but dangerous ones with their mis-information
Didn't Wayne Rooney call his son Kai? As his face suggests he leans towards them, thus debunking that as a working theory.

Didn't Wayne Rooney call his son Kai? As his face suggests he leans towards them, thus debunking that as a working theory.
It will all be part of their anti irish anti catholic big push for the winter because their team is pish mate
I couldn't believe what agenda he was trying to push concerning the name but its the filth and anything is possible
We just laugh when we hear of all their wee Henriks,Lubos and Stinkys

what in the hell is this table representing?
That is hilarious.

Celtic should be top by one tenth of a point in the Fantasyland Premier League courtesy of that most rock solid of football fan logic, ‘If that had gone in it would have been a goal’.

Season called early via Zoom and a big cardboard cup awarded to Flange and the Bhoys for making it eleventeen-in-a-row!

Back