Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The absolute seethe and paranoia after our result yesterday is gloriousB-D

In amongst all the rage on Kerryfail about referees, there’s a dumb mentally challenged posting about how we are all supposedly in agony sitting at Ibrox because David Murray made all the seats smaller to fit more of us in which means we are too cramped:))

I thought it was because I've become a fat bugger over the last few years.

Yep here's the real one

gn20.png

Looks offside in this angle...

Cupace20211004100454.png
[/url]

1 day ago#136461
NeilOMartin wrote:
Juneau wrote:
Ah yes, a sure fire sign everything is going well.... arguing with the fans on twitter
1f923.svg

They want out. This isn’t speculation. Gerrard has his eye on the Newcastle job. Whether he gets it or not is another question.

Found this absolute belter on KDS.

Has someone actually gone to the effort of photoshopping that?

Wasn't the original image on here with the defender clearly behind the strikers
Might have been. But the original showed when the ball was being played, not after it was in the air!

It's clearly photoshopped. Look at the thick black line where Roofe intersects with the Hibs player's shorts.

Imagine how much of a waste your life must be to sit and do that, for no benefit other than to whip other weirdos into a froth, all the while forgetting that TV evidence exists and no one is going to care about your pointless efforts.

Edit: you can also see the full outline of where Roofe was on the pitch. So it's not just sad, but sad and really shite
These rheptiles really are the most pathetic shower of weirdos ever. Imagine stopping to such a level of photo shopping a rangers player to look offside, utterly insane behaviour! Sums them up really!

It's clearly photoshopped. Look at the thick black line where Roofe intersects with the Hibs player's shorts.

Imagine how much of a waste your life must be to sit and do that, for no benefit other than to whip other weirdos into a froth, all the while forgetting that TV evidence exists and no one is going to care about your pointless efforts.

Edit: you can also see the full outline of where Roofe was on the pitch. So it's not just sad, but sad and really shite
Maybe he could help the authorities find willie wanker ?

It is actually incredible that people who watch Scottish football still don't know how the fixture scheduling works... As far as reasonably practical the fixture list his reversed every year - we played Hibs, Hamilton (Who will be replaced by Hearts), Celtic and Aberdeen away in the first round of fixtures last year so we play them at home this year - its been this way as long as I remember and its hardly rocket science.

There are still those on that page who thinks its some sort of conspiracy.

It is actually incredible that people who watch Scottish football still don't know how the fixture scheduling works... As far as reasonably practical the fixture list his reversed every year - we played Hibs, Hamilton (Who will be replaced by Hearts), Celtic and Aberdeen away in the first round of fixtures last year so we play them at home this year - its been this way as long as I remember and its hardly rocket science.

There are still those on that page who thinks its some sort of conspiracy.
So tell us how the game at the filthery was the last of the first quarter last season?

Go to it Einstein. You are the go to man.

McManus is another hypocritical celtic fan. Let’s rewind to March where Edouard dived against us looking for a penalty in an old firm game at Parkhead. McManus clearly stated it should be a penalty as “Edouard had to move out the way to avoid being injured regardless if there was any contact - it’s a stonewaller”. Now because Rangers get the decision he’s saying there needs to be contact. The guy is just a parody!
I watched hivs v st Johnstone last week.
The comm was as it should be, hivs supporter giving a leaning to his team.
Co comm was McManus, and sounded like a fan from the crowd interacting with his mates. Again, to be expected. PEN REF, FOUL REF, COME ON REF THATS A RED.
Just thought if it was me with a mic in the govan rear linked up to Tom.
Good fun.

So tell us how the game at the filthery was the last of the first quarter last season?

Go to it Einstein. You are the go to man.
It’s not a complete mirror image interms of when the game is played - it never has been it doesn’t take Einstein levels of intellect to work out roughly how the schedule will look.. if we win the league we will be at home first game of the season next year to one of the teams we have played away in the first set of fixtures this year.

Back