Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

What I find genuinely mental is, their club was front page news all through the week due to the class action cases being brought against them - for the decades of child abuse and subsequent cover up.

There is not a single post about it.
Any and all chat about this is deleted and posters are directed to use the generic abuse thread which is mostly posts about Prince Andrew. There are a few decent posters who discuss the elephant in the room and are very unhappy with how their club is dealing with the scandal, but not many.

The sevco thread over on KDS.

For some reason, they are all trying convince themselves that Gerrard was an average player.

2 threads underneath it there are guys saying David Turnbull was the most creative player in Europe last season.
It pleases me to think that over the past few years they’ve been throwing out their Gerrard books, deleting pictures, removing videos of him from their YouTube favorites list etc.

Remember the begging letters they sent him when he first joined? “Please don’t ruin your legacy Steven! I don’t want to see you fail”

I wonder if they’re happy he didn’t?

What I find genuinely mental is, their club was front page news all through the week due to the class action cases being brought against them - for the decades of child abuse and subsequent cover up.

There is not a single post about it.
Covering that stuff up is second nature to them now. They’ve had centuries of practise.

Had it been us, we’d all be talking about it. Disgust, shame, confusion, anger, would be rife on this forum as we tried to make sense of it all.

Any and all chat about this is deleted and posters are directed to use the generic abuse thread which is mostly posts about Prince Andrew. There are a few decent posters who discuss the elephant in the room and are very unhappy with how their club is dealing with the scandal, but not many.
No, I am not having this. There is no way that they will try to cover this up.

I saw Hamish speaking about the away allocations. He seems to think we could be persuaded to give them back the whole Broomloan in return for them giving us 800 tickets at the next Old Firm. The atmosphere just isn't the same apparently. That seems to be the narrative being pushed by their cheerleaders in the media too.

Suddenly they're not too keen on Old Firm matches in general and the atmosphere at those matches... as they approach the two year anniversary since they last beat us.
You'll get some people on here as well saying the same thing. They'd rather have a some buzz atmosphere than home advantage that'd pretty much demonstrably help our team get a result.

The sevco thread over on KDS.

For some reason, they are all trying convince themselves that Gerrard was an average player.

2 threads underneath it there are guys saying David Turnbull was the most creative player in Europe last season.

Aye but Man Utd manager Alex Ferguson said that Man Utd player Scholes was better than Gerrard so it must be true.

It must be a confusing time for many young celtc fans and Rangers fans.

Celtc fans who didn’t experience football prior to 2012 are wondering why there’s no procession of trophies, then there’s the good guys who are just breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying what success feels like.

however for us of a slightly older vintage…. We remember the angst, we remember the constant chipping away, the suggestion that any song that picked up a little popularity was dragged through the court of poisoned opinion to try and suggest bigotry.

I mean they attacked the Hokey Cokey ffs! They attacked penny arcade and they declared billy boys was an attack on catholics because it uses a word they use to describe themselves that has nothing to do with religion.

they claim to be charitable but hunted Mo Johnston from a charity match for his own safety.

early 2000 and teens they claimed we were destroying ”Corinthian spirit” by financial doping… mere years after dining out on the death of a former player and the forgetting the same issue when a club legend died.

our fans will soon remember, or discover, the depths that these dregs of society will plumb to bring religion into anything they can as a means for them to maintain their agenda.

they want to make out they are downtrodden, they want to make out they are marginalised.

We’re the establishment club… us… whilst they have former senior leadership who are ex banking chiefs, lords and MPs….

they don’t do irony.

It must be a confusing time for many young celtc fans and Rangers fans.

Celtc fans who didn’t experience football prior to 2012 are wondering why there’s no procession of trophies, then there’s the good guys who are just breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying what success feels like.

however for us of a slightly older vintage…. We remember the angst, we remember the constant chipping away, the suggestion that any song that picked up a little popularity was dragged through the court of poisoned opinion to try and suggest bigotry.

I mean they attacked the Hokey Cokey ffs! They attacked penny arcade and they declared billy boys was an attack on catholics because it uses a word they use to describe themselves that has nothing to do with religion.

they claim to be charitable but hunted Mo Johnston from a charity match for his own safety.

early 2000 and teens they claimed we were destroying ”Corinthian spirit” by financial doping… mere years after dining out on the death of a former player and the forgetting the same issue when a club legend died.

our fans will soon remember, or discover, the depths that these dregs of society will plumb to bring religion into anything they can as a means for them to maintain their agenda.

they want to make out they are downtrodden, they want to make out they are marginalised.

We’re the establishment club… us… whilst they have former senior leadership who are ex banking chiefs, lords and MPs….

they don’t do irony.
It’s strange isn’t it? They are clearly the establishment club, post millennium anyway. But to be the establishment club, and simultaneously believe and act like you’re not, is actually giving them an advantage. It keeps them on edge, keeps them pulling together when it comes to things like covering up child abuse and keeping other distasteful things out of the spotlight.

We‘re almost the complete opposite. We know we’re not the establishment club, but we were once, and consciously or not we still act like we are. That’s why so many in our ranks hate each other. That‘s why we as a support can’t come to a consensus on what’s best for the club.

But then again we are reigning champions and top o the league. So we must be doing something right.

The Meccanocana

Apart from the fact they can rarely fill their 60k stadium, and apart from the fact they simply don’t have the finances to do this, there is one simple, unarguable problem with this flight of fancy:

This new SuperMainStand would be completed at almost exactly the same time as the rest of the stadium falls down! Thus making the real capacity about 25k, although it would still be half empty and they’d still be “officially” reporting attendances of 45k.

A few years back I did a corporate thing I got through a friend in the SFA at the Stydome. It was Scotland v USA if I remember rightly. Anyway having did corporate at Ibrox through the company I worked for quite a few times internally there is no comparison. Firstly access was through what felt like a fire escape, whereas Ibrox was the main door and up the marble staircase. We have beautiful oak(??) panelling they have no panelling at all. The trophy room at Ibrox is superb whereas they had no trophy room as such just glass displays along a corridor. The make up of these displays reminded me of MFI units and I remember thinking how cheap the whole place looked.

Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou backed for Newcastle job as part of Saudi takeover revolution

ALAN BRAZIL has backed Ange Postecoglou for the Newcastle job as part of the Saudi takeover. The £300million deal was given the green light - after the Gulf state buckled in its piracy battle with Qatar.

The deal could even be completed as soon as Thursday, with the Premier League's approval as former Rangers shareholder Mike Ashley gets set to finally walk away from St James' Park

Steve Bruce could also be set for a sharp exit once a deal goes through and Celtic-daft pundit Brazil reckons Hoops gaffer Ange 'fits' what the EPL side are looking for.

Speaking on the talkSPORT breakfast show, he said: "If Big Ange comes down. What is it - 100 miles to Newcastle?

"It all fits in. It all fits in, of course it does."
They are desperate to get rid of him every an anyway possible lol

I’ve seen the waiting list.
It looks something like this;

D. Desmond,
Dermot Desmond,
Mr. Desmond,
Mrs. Desmond,
Master Desmond,
Dermot Desmond Esquire,
Rover Desmond,
Sherghar Desmond,
Fluffy The Hamster Desmond…

Thats just the names that Desmond hides his money under in dodgy offshore accounts

Back