Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

surely youve met enough kellys to imagine
Not that I’m aware of. Worked with one. Seemed decent and then the mask slipped when he was drunk.

Is “Kelly” green similar to the acidic Soap Dodger green that they have on their strips?

Not that I’m aware of. Worked with one. Seemed decent and then the mask slipped when he was drunk.

Is “Kelly” green similar to the acidic Soap Dodger green that they have on their strips?
surprise surprise its more or less the same as emerald green

It’s strange isn’t it? They are clearly the establishment club, post millennium anyway. But to be the establishment club, and simultaneously believe and act like you’re not, is actually giving them an advantage. It keeps them on edge, keeps them pulling together when it comes to things like covering up child abuse and keeping other distasteful things out of the spotlight.

We‘re almost the complete opposite. We know we’re not the establishment club, but we were once, and consciously or not we still act like we are. That’s why so many in our ranks hate each other. That‘s why we as a support can’t come to a consensus on what’s best for the club.

But then again we are reigning champions and top o the league. So we must be doing something right.
Y

That odd looking chap David on Hail Hail 67 has wrote a hilarious article. He's absolutely raging that Patterson is getting in the Scotland squad ahead of Ralston. Clarke has inexplicably given him the jersey apparently!

''Scotland boss Steve Clarke has inexplicably given him the jersey for key World Cup qualification fixtures after telling Ralston that he needed to keep his place in the Celtic team to remain under consideration''

A complete diddy who after a very short spell of decent form has been poor lately and part of a struggling backline who have been shipping goals. I'm quite sure deep down the Celtic fans know Ralston isn't an international level player, this is just another example of them projecting their inner turmoil as they try and come to terms with Rangers being back on top.

What I find genuinely mental is, their club was front page news all through the week due to the class action cases being brought against them - for the decades of child abuse and subsequent cover up.

There is not a single post about it.

They’ve decided their club colluded with Rangers to gift last season’s title.

They would rather think of their players/management/board as cheats and throwing games than believe we were actually better at football.

When you’re reaching those depths of thinking, no mentalism is beyond them.

They are sick.

That odd looking chap David on Hail Hail 67 has wrote a hilarious article. He's absolutely raging that Patterson is getting in the Scotland squad ahead of Ralston. Clarke has inexplicably given him the jersey apparently!

''Scotland boss Steve Clarke has inexplicably given him the jersey for key World Cup qualification fixtures after telling Ralston that he needed to keep his place in the Celtic team to remain under consideration''

A complete diddy who after a very short spell of decent form has been poor lately and part of a struggling backline who have been shipping goals. I'm quite sure deep down the Celtic fans know Ralston isn't an international level player, this is just another example of them projecting their inner turmoil as they try and come to terms with Rangers being back on top.
They are seeing Ralston first hand.

Surely not even they believe he is a player? He is absolutely shite

Your not getting 8000 tickets, get over it!

It’s 800 and that’s your lot. And that’s what we’ll be taking on the 2nd.

Rangers have sold so many STs it doesn’t allow for the old allocations anyway but how much it winds them up is tremendous.
It's the way him and his like talk that amuses me the most, like there is something broken that needs fixed - no you wee lispy prick it was broken before and we fixed it

This is the reason I rarely even argue with Scottish Nationalists on social media anymore.

There comes a point when you are debating with dangerously stupid, brainwashed people that it makes it one big waste of time.

It's the same principle when one of them is adamant that England rules Scotland despite just about everything being devolved to the Scottish Parliament including taxation, health, justice, education, schools, local authorities, social policies, emergency services, culture, arts, tourism etc.

The only two (or three) biggies is immigration, the military and Universal Credit and let's be honest Scotland needs defence and the Universal Credit aspect they have the powers to set their own policies but they'd rather pay Westminster between 24-26 million a year to deal with it for them and besides they like having that bogeyman up their sleeve to use to further their cause - the old "cruel Tory cuts harming the most vulnerable in our society" perfect case in point this £20 that's being took back that was only ever temporary whilst Covid was at it's peak.

Less said about immigration the better. A lot of these folk in private are the first ones to moan about immigrants like the rest of us yet will still use it as a political tool to further their parties cause.

Sorry for going off on tangent.
Jeesus fcuk - is there any topic that someone doesn't want to turn into a political rant? Go to the Lounge with this pish please

Was walking the dog there and had been reading this before i took him out and had a thought. Do "they" have a similar thread to KFS on their fan sites??

Was walking the dog there and had been reading this before i took him out and had a thought. Do "they" have a similar thread to KFS on their fan sites??
One day a while back I stumbled on their twitter account equivalent

It was really bad

The things they were sharing when I looked at it weren't funny / embarrassing view for the Rangers fan who posted them

I only looked at a small snippet a while back though

This is the reason I rarely even argue with Scottish Nationalists on social media anymore.

There comes a point when you are debating with dangerously stupid, brainwashed people that it makes it one big waste of time.

It's the same principle when one of them is adamant that England rules Scotland despite just about everything being devolved to the Scottish Parliament including taxation, health, justice, education, schools, local authorities, social policies, emergency services, culture, arts, tourism etc.

The only two (or three) biggies is immigration, the military and Universal Credit and let's be honest Scotland needs defence and the Universal Credit aspect they have the powers to set their own policies but they'd rather pay Westminster between 24-26 million a year to deal with it for them and besides they like having that bogeyman up their sleeve to use to further their cause - the old "cruel Tory cuts harming the most vulnerable in our society" perfect case in point this £20 that's being took back that was only ever temporary whilst Covid was at it's peak.

Less said about immigration the better. A lot of these folk in private are the first ones to moan about immigrants like the rest of us yet will still use it as a political tool to further their parties cause.

Sorry for going off on tangent.
I hate discussing politics but eff the SNP. Horrible hypocritical bigots

KDS has a general sevco thread that was created to have a laugh at us when we were still recovering. As you can imagine for the last year or so it’s been nothing but conspiracy theories and wishful posts about admin #2 being on the horizon

I thought they were back to calling Ralston a diddy who shouldn’t be near the team?

They need metal poles to hold up the main stand on non-match days but they think they'll be able to build an extra tier on top of it? Brilliant.
Surely though if they were building on top of that stand they would be removing the thing that needs propped up and replacing it, not actually building on top of it.

Aye that story came up on my news feed aswell!

Theyre upset that we have the best Scottish right back.

They can’t bring themselves to hope a Rangers player does well for the national team

Surely though if they were building on top of that stand they would be removing the thing that needs propped up and replacing it, not actually building on top of it.
The 'props' are not for holding the roof UP, they are there to hold the roof DOWN
In high wind conditions the roof is liable to uplift - similar to an umbrella in very windy conditions.

Sevcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
angry-face-meme-2.jpg

Your not getting 8000 tickets, get over it!

but how much it winds them up is tremendous.
It winds them up because we’ve taken from them the biggest highlight of their season. The parties they had at Ibrox, especially the last few visits before we shut them down, were what they looked forward to the most every season. Folk came from all over the world to get into the broomloan on OF days, jumping barriers, having a whale of a time. They absolutely loved it. Now it’s gone, all gone.

People accuse us of sour grapes. Well aside from their behaviour of throwing flares at players and explosives into the Rangers end, damn right it’s sour grapes. We can’t have them having that much fun at our place. Sorry chaps, but I’m happy to reduce your enjoyment on OF day even if it means losing an allocation that was already slightly advantageous to celtic anyway.

It winds them up because we’ve taken from them the biggest highlight of their season. The parties they had at Ibrox, especially the last few visits before we shut them down, were what they looked forward to the most every season. Folk came from all over the world to get into the broomloan on OF days, jumping barriers, having a whale of a time. They absolutely loved it. Now it’s gone, all gone.

People accuse us of sour grapes. Well aside from their behaviour of throwing flares at players and explosives into the Rangers end, damn right it’s sour grapes. We can’t have them having that much fun at our place. Sorry chaps, but I’m happy to reduce your enjoyment on OF day even if it means losing an allocation that was already slightly advantageous to celtic anyway.

Giving any away team 8k of seats in a 52k capacity stadium is ridiculous you are not far off giving them 1/5th of the stadium. They should be reduced to the standard away allocation we give to other teams. Its not like other SPL teams where they rely on us and them to sell out their stadiums and take up more than half of the stadium. We don't need them to sell out that game.

If only was a way to logistically put them out of site if the cameras like they do to us and have the union bears in the corner permanently projecting atmosphere,

Back