Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost every top, if we’re losing or drawing at half time I’ll change whatever one I’m wearing and put on the 87-90 home top! Every time we’ve went on to win the game.
i had the new retro kit on for the Antwerp game 1-1 at HT, raging, I dug out old faithful....the rest is history lol.
0-0 ht livi, retro top, changed it to old faithful, 0-1 Rangers!!! Hahaha

EvKx57rXYAc7xnf

from some mentally challenged

Average team, but.
:lol:

They're a level and a bit ahead this season. Only conceded 9 goals in 31 league games. Ridiculous.
We have 2 jobs this season now. Make sure they don't go invincible and make sure they don't win the league at Celtic Park.

The next response :D

Isn't that one job?
Ahahahah absolute tadgers

Just us Tim’s are live streaming.

Join the party!

Just watched it for a minute for the first time. Quite amateurish.

Guy speaking too far away from microphone and barely hear him, someone sneezing.

All joking aside (yes, I know) there are probably Celtc podcasts out there professionally done.

Just not this one.

Now Ally tried to murder lennon using old chinese death grips:

I was told by good mate of mine that an ex-Rangers player he’s friendly with told him that it wasn’t what he said, but what he did.Apparently he squeezed Lennons knuckles with the handshake while leaning into his ear, which is what people focussed on. Don’t know what you’d call that “death grip” - who knows ?? Pathetic from McCoist as usual, sleekit b——- that he is.

Just watched it for a minute for the first time. Quite amateurish.

Guy speaking too far away from microphone and barely hear him, someone sneezing.

All joking aside (yes, I know) there are probably Celtc podcasts out there professionally done.

Just not this one.

Yes.

Its amateurish, deluded, pathetic and delusional.

FF’s Celtic podcast of choice

IIRC Lazio played them off the park at the sty with the papes very very lucky to win
Very true, can't give anybody credit. O'Neil always started every interview after we gubbed them about how fantastic his team played and were unlucky to lose. He never once said we were the better team on the day. He was a very bitter cnut, but hides it better than lennon.

Last edited:
You just know that in deepest Royston with 4 minutes to go Declan has worked out 17 different permutations on Semtex FC winning the league. Two points dropped tonight Bernadett St Mirren will turn them over on Saturday and we’ll win the two games against sevco
1 minute later, dirty jammy c&@£s
Bernadette where did you put my methadone

:)):

"I'd be more than happy to see us leave this shampoo league for some other kind of set up.
After watching how pish we were this season highlighted how utter pish the league as a whole is.
The huns win their first league and the refs and media go wild. I personally don't give a toss.

There is no money or glory to be had. Us making the 10 wouldn't have made the news.

Get the right set up brought in and push towards Europe and leave these scabby, heinous bastards behind."

Last edited:
from an invincible fan:
Platini84

First-team starter

Conceding 9 goals in 31 league games is very good, so far.
But, outside the league games, they've conceded an additional 16 goals in just 12 games.
Breaking that down it was 3 goals in just 2 league cup games, and 13 goals in just 11 games in the lower tier European tourney.
Their incredible defence is an utter myth.

Now Ally tried to murder lennon using old chinese death grips:

I was told by good mate of mine that an ex-Rangers player he’s friendly with told him that it wasn’t what he said, but what he did.Apparently he squeezed Lennons knuckles with the handshake while leaning into his ear, which is what people focussed on. Don’t know what you’d call that “death grip” - who knows ?? Pathetic from McCoist as usual, sleekit b——- that he is.

Alistair Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back