Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flicked through it.
They look deflated and openly state that they think the upper stands will be closed off due to lack of season ticket sales. TGFITW?
A myth put about is that they have ten thousand on the waiting list.
They weren't waiting for a season ticket; they were waiting to glory hunt for TI*R. That's gone. The Ten Thousand Tramps on the waiting list won't take up the allocation.
They said after the Dundee utd match they have the whole goon squad on for a post match podcast this Sunday. That includes the delectable Caitlan. Sellic podcaster and make up artist.
aT61Cic.jpg

They've been at this for months now. The sound quality is awful and so easily fixed. Back in the 80s I could get better sound from Radio Luxemburg, a comb and some tissue paper.
It's the best worst podcast in the world.
MAKE UP ARTIST YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!!!

Apparently he keeps his holding below the threshold so he doesn’t have to offer to buy them all but he’s supposedly got other people or companies holding more. He has control and they won’t get anywhere near to putting a dent in it and he won’t sell them to them for 20p per share. He treats them with the contempt they deserve. Piss him off and he keeps Lennon for a few extra months lol.
I thought he pretty much owned them outright, ala Murray with us.

Obviously whoever was buying him out needs to go at market value due to their listing on stock exchange, so they would need to raise some major dosh. Even 25% of their shares would cost a pretty penny.

I think the Goon Brigade have seen what C1872 have done regards shareholding and fancy themselves some in Celtic.

They are back to wanting to be us.

SparkyBhoy86
Writed
Exactly these clowns are trying to forget these past 9 years and pretend they didn't happen but they have and we shouldn't let these clowns forget that

How can they not let us forget it when they themselves have no intention of remembering it?
It was all about ten. They could have had 9 trebles in a row and they'd still be raging.
In the years to come we'll need to remind them of the drubbings and quadrooble trebles. Going forward it's all meaningless to them, no matter what drivel comes from their mouths.
I'll quite happily go back now and watch some of the monumental screw ups over past 9 years.
It all lead to this season. Them being awarded the league last year is making this season even better.
We're in a win, win, win situation and looking to the future.
They are in a losing situation looking back and going forward.
Lovely.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss

Just us Tims. AKA On The Road To Ten :)

They re-uploaded the Caitlin episode.
I'm screen grabbing it before the abuse starts.

The episode is called "Getting to know CaitlinG"
It's basically him talking for the first 15 minutes about his experience coaching.
Caitlin hardly gets a word in.

Last edited:
SparkyBhoy86
Writed
Exactly these clowns are trying to forget these past 9 years and pretend they didn't happen but they have and we shouldn't let these clowns forget that

How can they not let us forget it when they themselves have no intention of remembering it?
It was all about ten. They could have had 9 trebles in a row and they'd still be raging.
In the years to come we'll need to remind them of the drubbings and quadrooble trebles. Going forward it's all meaningless to them, no matter what drivel comes from their mouths.
I'll quite happily go back now and watch some of the monumental screw ups over past 9 years.
It all lead to this season. Them being awarded the league last year is making this season even better.
Lovely.

That lot can sit and foam at the mouth about the last 9 years all they want cause we'll already have plans in place for two in a row well underway by the end of the season while the yokels sit online saying Sevcoooooooooooo Sevcoooooooooooo all summer.

Rangers have put the events of 2012 firmly in the rear view mirror now but that lot will never move on and they'll stagnate in their own hatred for many years to come watching Rangers dominate Scottish football again.

That
It’s not new, there was a similar comment when they thought we were going to get to the first Champions League final in 1993.
I remember walking up London road for the game when laudrup scored & van vossen missed an open goal. A Celtic bus drove past us & they were banging on the windows shouting about davie Cooper. Horrible scumbags. Sweet 55 ,I hope they choke on it

Apparently he keeps his holding below the threshold so he doesn’t have to offer to buy them all but he’s supposedly got other people or companies holding more. He has control and they won’t get anywhere near to putting a dent in it and he won’t sell them to them for 20p per share. He treats them with the contempt they deserve. Piss him off and he keeps Lennon for a few extra months lol.
As far as I recall DD keeps his shareholding at 28%, 2% below the level where he would have to make an offer to buy out all the other shareholders‘ holdings at a potential cost of many millions, which he doesn’t want to do, being content with in particular with his preference shares, 6.25 percent from memory so getting a very decent return on his ‘investment’. Not sure how much it yields to him but probably enough to keep his private jet in the air.
I think there are other ‘pals’ who have significant shareholding’s, although haven seen anything about it being considered a ‘concert party’, just an arrangement that bought out the business from McCann.

from an invincible fan:
Platini84

First-team starter

Conceding 9 goals in 31 league games is very good, so far.
But, outside the league games, they've conceded an additional 16 goals in just 12 games.
Breaking that down it was 3 goals in just 2 league cup games, and 13 goals in just 11 games in the lower tier European tourney.
Their incredible defence is an utter myth.
He posts as yet another clean sheet is recorded.

Watched some of Just Us Tims. They're now referring to Strachan and Kennedy as Laurel and Hardy!

They also discussed the green brigade's supposed plan to try and sabotage the old firm match. All three are against the idea but it really does highlight the inner turmoil of the Celtic support that this is even being discussed. :D
I love the way they discuss "sexism in football" then jamsiebhoy says "a thought ye done really well.. for a lassie, for a wummin n'that" lol no self awareness whatsoever

As far as I recall DD keeps his shareholding at 28%, 2% below the level where he would have to make an offer to buy out all the other shareholders‘ holdings at a potential cost of many millions, which he doesn’t want to do, being content with in particular with his preference shares, 6.25 percent from memory so getting a very decent return on his ‘investment’. Not sure how much it yields to him but probably enough to keep his private jet in the air.
I think there are other ‘pals’ who have significant shareholding’s, although haven seen anything about it being considered a ‘concert party’, just an arrangement that bought out the business from McCann.
I’m sure I read he got dispensation from the stock market so he didn’t have to make the offer for all the shares at one point. Hopefully it’s only a matter of time before their own spivs get hold of enough shares.

I love how they're trying so hard to put across the "don't care, we won the quadruple treble" narrative. This season has been a death from 1000 cuts for them. It's prolonged and their sanity is dwindling day by day.
I've said the same to every Bluenose I meet, that mob have by hook or by crook got the last 12 available trophies going yet the very few I know are avoiding us, this season is destroying themB-)

I love the way they discuss "sexism in football" then jamsiebhoy says "a thought ye done really well.. for a lassie, for a wummin n'that" lol no self awareness whatsoever
He's flirting with her. It's pathetic.
He asks her
"Who wur your favorite players?"
"What wus your favorite game?"
Such insightful questions to ask the wummin folk. CaitlinG bashfully lets us know she called her dug after Bobo Balde. It may have been her dog that did her make up?
However, CaitlinGspot isn't the footballing genius we're lead to believe.
When asked what she wants for the future of 'ra sellic she let's us know she wants a good manager, more money, the bad players out and good players in. The only thing she missed was more gooder grass on the field.
She better be careful or she might get the call to be the manager herself.

I've said the same to every Bluenose I meet, that mob have by hook or by crook got the last 12 available trophies going yet the very few I know are avoiding us, this season is destroying themB-)
100% correct.

For years they've all they've sung about is 10 in a row. No trebles, or double trebles etc. etc. They needed the 10, it really mattered to them that they won it? Why does it matter so much? Well 9 in a row is an achievement that we've matched so they wanted it beat. Its their obsession with 10 that also blows the "you're a new club" "its your first title" argument out the water. If they truly believed that then missing the 10 wouldn't matter a jot, but it does. It was enough for the "quadruple treble manager" to be sacked the very next season.

They are absolutely fucking sick, for Timmy looking in GIRFUY.

SparkyBhoy86
Writed

Lovely.
The whole thing, all of the last ten years - us being liquidated and nearly put out of business altogether, being demoted to the bottom rung of the Scottish football ladder giving them a free shot at titles and the Champions League, even going as far as to gleefully accept an abortion of an award last year when the season was only three quarters done - all of that has been rendered worthless for them because TIAR was the only thing that mattered and we pulled the rug out from under them at the very last minute leaving them lying on the floor like the bunch of sad loser clowns they are and always have been.

Priceless!

Boca Juniors v River Plate. If I recall they spied him wearing his manky bheast apron on the big screens then the whole crowd of mad, bloodthirsty Argies stopped watching the match and joined together in chanting "celtc, celtc..." B-D
That deserves further investigation.

How honoured must La Doce and Los Borrachos del Tablon have been, to have welcomed a representative of the legendary GFITW, to their humble barrio?

To this day, they must talk of nothing else in Buenos Aires.

from an invincible fan:
Platini84

First-team starter

Conceding 9 goals in 31 league games is very good, so far.
But, outside the league games, they've conceded an additional 16 goals in just 12 games.
Breaking that down it was 3 goals in just 2 league cup games, and 13 goals in just 11 games in the lower tier European tourney.
Their incredible defence is an utter myth.
Who wants to be the one to break the news to him that his team conceded 19 goals in 6 games of that lower tier tournamnet, and it would have been more if they hadn't failed so horrendously to qualify for the next round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back