Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't take much to fix Celtic :))

- They are Managerless.
- Need to appoint a DOF.
- Ntcham, Ping-pong and El-hamed already away.
- Kenny, Elyounoussi , Laxalt and Duffy:( end of loan deals.
- Brown end of contract.
- Ajer, Edouard and Christie all want out in the summer and will be sold.
- Rogic, Griffiths and Ajeti all 3 are so unfit that they haven't played one full 90 mins this season.
- Barkas, Hazard and Bain all as terrible as each other.
- Jullien could be out till October/November time.

That's potentially a dozen or so new signings needed plus a new manager and DOF to be put in place as well by late June when the come back to training.

All being overseen by a CEO who's never negotiated a football transfer in his life and while most of the agents and managers in Europe will be preoccupied watching the Euros.

They are utterly deluded and all Rangers need to do in the summer is add two quality players to pull even further ahead of them next season.
Could be lots more fun to come but surely can't top this season ?

During their tainted 9 Rangers were out of the league for 4 of those seasons, Hibs were out of the league for 3 of those seasons and Hearts were out of the league for 1 season. In one season all three were out of the league. Their main ''challenger'' for two years was Motherwell.

The irony of them questioning the quality of the league this season...

Tims don’t do irony they never have. Not in their vocabulary.

:)):

I'd be more than happy to see us leave this shampoo league for some other kind of set up.
After watching how pish we were this season highlighted how utter pish the league as a whole is.
The huns win their first league and the refs and media go wild. I personally don't give a toss.

There is no money or glory to be had. Us making the 10 wouldn't have made the news.

Get the right set up brought in and push towards Europe and leave these scabby, heinous bastards behind.
Brace yourself San Marino league. Here they come.

For me I don’t think anything will surpass the guy who threw himself off the top tier the last time we won the title at the glitterdome. That’s sadly not going to happen this time.
maybe that's the green brigade's plan to get the game stopped.

DWGSSraXkAA4CxS.jpg
One of my favourite ever Rangers photos.

We’re nearly there, the icing on the cake will be winning it at their dump!
They must literally be shitting it, nervous wrecks, that we win “the ten” season at a canter, before the split at their hovel!
It’s the stuff of nightmares for them, it wasn’t supposed to be like this.
We’ve dragged this season out, dragged the pain out for MONTHS. To finally do it in their an house would be truly special.
This season will haunt them for eternity!
All we need is Morelos to score at their dump to win the league.

I’m sure in their heads there must be a reason, but why do they refer to this as a tainted title?

Is it because it’ll be won in the pitch, not by a corrupt vote?

The irony of them winning the title by vote last season, is that if the unfulfilled matches were played, they may have come to the realisation sooner that things weren’t working for them, and changed things before it was too late to stop 55!!!

Another cracker from their resident financial expert Adam Smith 11

Who have they beaten of note in Europe?

I'll save you looking. No one.

They have beaten no one of note in this super duper remarkable run.

The one quality team they came up against swatted them away.

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

Benfica are 4th in a league ranked 6th in Europe.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Ok they beat Poznan 8th place in the league ranked 29th in Europe.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Forgive me for not falling for the headlines and looking at the detail.

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Benfica?

23rd

Adam Smith 11 is always good for a right laugh. He is elite level bitter and twisted. The hilarious thing is he is probably a smart guy in day to day life but he just cannot be objective when it comes to Rangers. He probably even knows it but just cannot help himself so every post of his is backed up by self loathing.

Wow that fool just throws numbers out there without any research.

Rangers beat a Porto side who are ranked 15th in Europe and just beat the 9 times in a row Champions of Italy Juventus with Cristiano Ronaldo in the side.

As for Benfica FFS they are not ranked 50th to 100th they are 23rd right now lets compare that to the sides they've played....

Lille 109th
Sparta Prague 92nd
AC Milan 54th

Smith is the kind of financial expert that can't seem to grasp that 109 is a bigger number than 23.

Last edited:
Check the KDS pre-match thread for their game at the weekendo_O

For all their clamouring all season about us being shite / average and them still having a much better team, they are utterly terrified at the prospect of us turning them over at the piggery to win the league. Most seem happy with the idea of it being over this weekend to avoid that scenario.

Deep down they know we are far better side than them hence the fear. They just can’t bring themselves to admit the fact as it was never meant to happen again in their wee fantasy world.

we have todays winner:

Kerrydale Meltdown
@KerryFail

·
8m

God I'm on my knees please let us drop points at Tannadice.

actively wanting his own team not to win
glorious
ive been saying to some lads down here " watch them lose deliberately" and a few who are up to speed on mentally challengedness agree its not beyond the realms of the rats to do just that.

Not to dampen the mood but i hope those fuckers dont have any shite planned for the game against them?!
knowing the anguish, pain and the bitterness nothing would surprise me

Rogic, Griffiths and Ajeti all 3 are so unfit that they haven't played one full 90 mins this season.

Not checked it but a mate said to me that apparently this also applies to Turnbull...
Turnbull has bad knees and he's only in his early 20's. I think he's destined to spend a lot of time on the injury table.

ive been saying to some lads down here " watch them lose deliberately" and a few who are up to speed on mentally challengedness agree its not beyond the realms of the rats to do just that.

Not to dampen the mood but i hope those fuckers dont have any shite planned for the game against them?!
knowing the anguish, pain and the bitterness nothing would surprise me
In that case their glorious quad fraud and “nine” in a row heroes will be remembered as a bunch of chicken shit f***ing pussy arseholes, retreating from the great Glasgow Rangers. What a legacy to leave behind. At least our 9iar heroes went down fighting.

its glorious reading today:

As soon as we won 9in a row we knew it was going to be almost impossible to win10 We knew Rangers2012 would cheat .We knew Scottish Football inc refs would help them .We knew SMSM &Cops would also help.We didn’t expect Nicola&Gov to help nor our supporters,they all did their best

Joining Liverpool would be ideal for Gerrard as Liverpool went 32 years without winning League.This will give Gerald30yrs to get Liverpool cheating up to Rangers level. He will probably find EPL a little stricter on cheating than SPL, but top EPL teams also get away with

Truecfacts of Scottish Football. Rangers2012 use PES. Rangers2012 have full support of bias refs&assistants. Gov. Police,SFA & SPL all cheat for Rangers2012. Unknown investors invest 10xm£ into Rangers shares which immediately lose 90% in value .Last fact Rangers are a fraud
This guy needs help. I do hope he doesn't have children. :eek:
Some serious fhucked up thinking there.

For me I don’t think anything will surpass the guy who threw himself off the top tier the last time we won the title at the glitterdome. That’s sadly not going to happen this time.
The thing about 1999 was that although much closer than this season, us winning the title was a case of when rather than if. In the week leading up to the game we had the usual suspects of the time giving it ''Rangers will not clinch the title at Parkhead'' with zero context as to why it was out of the question, given our obvious superiority over the season. That it went so gloriously pear shaped for them is still one of this 63 year old's fondest football memories.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever agreed with a scum fan ever in my life, they are absolute mentalists!
Their pain is glorious and their delusion is off the scale.

See if you go through all the brilliant players who played in our 9 in a row team and then have an honest look at the players playing in their 8.5 in a row how many players in their team could they honestly call legends? Not very many I would guess. Can you imagine in 10 years time a clamour from that lot for their 8.5 to play exhibition matches, nope me either.

Rogic, Griffiths and Ajeti all 3 are so unfit that they haven't played one full 90 mins this season.

Not checked it but a mate said to me that apparently this also applies to Turnbull...
The Turnbull stuff isn’t true. He’s done the full 90 minutes in 6 matches, and gone beyond 80 in another 7. In the League that is. Lemon seems to take him off often around 77/78 minutes in many matches right enough. According to Transfermarkt.

The thing about 1999 was that although much closer than this season, us winning the title was a case of when rather than if. In the week leading up to the game we had the usual suspects of the time giving it ''Rangers will not clinch the title at Parkhead'' with zero context as to why it was out of the question, given our obvious superiority over the season. That it went so gloriously pear shaped for them is still one of this 63 year old's fondest football memories.
Of all the great games I’ve witnessed, live, on tv, whatever, I still rank that as my favourite. Still watch it on YouTube now and again.

See if you go through all the brilliant players who played in our 9 in a row team and then have an honest look at the players playing in their 8.5 in a row how many players in their team could they honestly call legends? Not very many I would guess. Can you imagine in 10 years time a clamour from that lot for their 8.5 to play exhibition matches, nope me either.
Been saying the same for years - they were cheering for paper legends. They won titles against nobody and against the worst top flight Rangers teams in modern history. Like the old parable of building your house on the sand.

Been saying the same for years - they were cheering for paper legends. They won titles against nobody and against the worst top flight Rangers teams in modern history. Like the old parable of building your house on the sand.
And the laps of honor they had. Beating us in that cup game when we were more concerned with the upcoming EGM to oust the spivs. And the 0-1 game after Ufa. Their teams antics towards our fans that day is when I realised that that they were a team of phoneys and playground bullies, who had it coming the moment someone stood up to them.

Wow that fool just throws numbers out there without any research.

Rangers beat a Porto side who are ranked 15th in Europe and just beat the 9 times in a row Champions of Italy Juventus with Cristiano Ronaldo in the side.

As for Benfica FFS they are not ranked 50th to 100th they are 23rd right now lets compare that to the sides they've played....

Lillle 109th
Sparta Prague 92nd
AC Milan 54th

Smith is the kind of financial expert that can't seem to grasp that 109 is a bigger number than 23.
He’s like all their “experts”
he’s a liar

Adam smiths tears are delicious. Absolutely raging because a couple of them are saying we’re a decent team and will be favourites next season. Desperately brow beating people into caring about how much we pay players.

Funny watching Adam Smith clearly losing the argument there but with each condescending reply acting like he has the upper hand in the debate. Embarrassing. Repeatedly attacks the other poster for not answering his question, even though the other guy had and Adam Smith hypocritically won’t address any of the other guys points. What a roaster.

Apparently Smith has also explained to them how qualifying for the CL and the ~£30mil we would take in from that won’t enhance or finances, I’m sure that post is a hoot wherever it is.

Adam smiths tears are delicious. Absolutely raging because a couple of them are saying we’re a decent team and will be favourites next season. Desperately brow beating people into caring about how much we pay players.

Some of that stuff is a psychologists wet dream. They're literally comfort blanketing themselves to death. Best I seen was;

"I'm not recognising their title, we've been so disproportionately affected by covid so much more than other teams."

Its ma baw and am no playin.

That guy is a rocket yet they hang onto his every word.

I'm pretty sure he's the one who pretends to know everything about Rangers' finances and claims we're going into admin any day now...

Of all the great games I’ve witnessed, live, on tv, whatever, I still rank that as my favourite. Still watch it on YouTube now and again.
I was in the Jaggy Thistle in Blackpool with my auld man watching this, and totally the best atmosphere I have experienced outside of a game. Absolute carnage, it was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back