Status
Not open for further replies.
0DE7936D-D4FB-4592-A95C-26B629A56D2C.jpeg.db8531a5379ec420ea93a21c94151236.jpeg

Uh oh lads. Better take the heavy duty shark rods with you in a few weeks B-D

20210308-175807.jpg

from some mentally challenged

Average team, but.
:lol:

They're a level and a bit ahead this season. Only conceded 9 goals in 31 league games. Ridiculous.
We have 2 jobs this season now. Make sure they don't go invincible and make sure they don't win the league at Celtic Park.

The next response :D

Isn't that one job?
They only have one job now! Haha!

This old firm game in January is approaching mythical status.

They’re last shot on target (of 3 in total!) was about the 30th minute and I don’t recall a single clear cut chance. :))
This. So much this. They were the better team for the opening and were indeed unlucky not to score, only for a world class save from shagger. We were on top before the sending off. Which was a clear sending off no matter what they say.

- Peter is out
- Lennon is out
- Brown will be out
- Edouard, Ajer and Christie will be out.
- 4 Loan players will be out
- And they will be out of the Champions league

What's left of Celtic will be watching Clarke play 4-5-1 next season with Bayo up front and the eggchaser CEO getting hounded for doing the job he was brought in for (downsizing)
All out the closet

And another...

The best team lost, the best team handed the second best team their 1st title on a plate. If we didn't have a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager we would have won that league. If they were the better team and won it I would accept it and move on but the fact we had to watch that mess all season has me sick to the stomach. There's losing having given it your best and there's what we did. Enjoy your 1st title you fecking mutants.

And another... The best team lost, the best team handed the second best team their 1st title on a plate. If we didn't have a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager we would have won that league. If they were the better team and won it I would accept it and move on but the fact we had to watch that mess all season has me sick to the stomach. There's losing having given it your best and there's what we did. Enjoy your 1st title you fecking mutants.

Top quality.

"We were the best team... except for the players being cowards and the manager being rubbish and dropping so many points because we didn't play well."

Only with Timmy Logic can you come to that conclusion.
By every metric of measurement Rangers were better than Celtic this season.
Timmy Logic dictates that if the Celtic players had just played football better then they would have won.
So the best team actually lost.

Here's a belter... They've been cheating COVID tests since their first pre season friendly. Aribo had COVID before the OF game but they pretended it was an injury so squad didn't have to isolate. Cheats from inception. Even if we were good, nothing was going to stop them going all out this season.

So many of them don't seem to understand the COVID rules.
If we had a positive case and our squad needed to isolate then we would have just postponed the match.

They difference with Dubai was that the tims couldn't claim they had an outbreak despite obeying protocols because there was proof they didn't obey protocols and, at the time, the 3-0 forfeits for not obeying protocols AND having an outbreak were not overturned.

It was play the game or forfeit 3-0.

So in this hypothetical scenario when Aribo had COVID then we could ask for postponement quite comfortably if no protocols were breached.

The most mental thing of all is the idea that our players have potentially just been playing with COVID.

I am sure the players are committed to the club and all but I don't think too many of them would be willing to put in a 90 minute shift while knowingly suffering from a potentially very severe respiratory issue.

That's, of course, how you know it's made up supporter bullsh!t. They buy into the myth that players would pure do anything to get one over on Ra Sellick so they think players are literally sitting there in the changing room with a cough and a fever and not only are they willing to go out and play but all the other players are like "this is fine, we'll even hug you if you score a goal then lets all jump back on the team bus together."

Morons.

The f*cking arrogance of these people.

"Hey, Aberdeen FC, we hope you'll be second best next season!"

Maybe they really, actually, believe that the rest of Scottish football is rooting for them and Aberdeen etc would be absolutely delighted and satisfied to just sit there in second place with a wee pat on the head.

Then again, it is Aberdeen we are on about here so...

The most mental thing of all is the idea that our players have potentially just been playing with COVID.

I am sure the players are committed to the club and all but I don't think too many of them would be willing to put in a 90 minute shift while knowingly suffering from a potentially very severe respiratory issue.

That's, of course, how you know it's made up supporter bullsh!t. They buy into the myth that players would pure do anything to get one over on Ra Sellick so they think players are literally sitting there in the changing room with a cough and a fever and not only are they willing to go out and play but all the other players are like "this is fine, we'll even hug you if you score a goal then lets all jump back on the team bus together."

Morons.

I said this during a recent thread aimed at Tav, when they said he was playing with Covid.

It affects everyone different, from loss of taste, to full on flu, to no symptoms at all.

If even a third of our team played with Covid, and had the main symptoms, then I would demand to know their secret? They didn't cough, look shivery, sweat, or seem out of breath.

In fact, based on the last two symptoms, I'm starting to think Turnbull has played with Covid all season in every game after 10 minutes.

I said this during a recent thread aimed at Tav, when they said he was playing with Covid.

It affects everyone different, from loss of taste, to full on flu, to no symptoms at all.

If even a third of our team played with Covid, and had the main symptoms, then I would demand to know their secret? They didn't cough, look shivery, sweat, or seem out of breath.

In fact, based on the last two symptoms, I'm starting to think Turnbull has played with Covid all season in every game after 10 minutes.
Ugliness is not a symptom of covid

I'm just treating it like a Bobby Ewing moment

As far as I'm concerned this year didn't happen football wise.

Will be going for 10 next year as competitive football without fans is pretty pointless.

More and more fans are coming to that conclusion across Europe.

This season helped pass the time during lockdown but ultimately there were so many freak results as to make expunging the season the only reasonable solution.

Diddy players have taken it seriously but most haven't.

McIlroy said it about the golf. 'Its nice to be out playing but I can't get the edge without the fans it is pretty pointless in a way so you will find a lot of freak results'.

Adam Smith :))

Maybe he is an undercover bear afterall.
Golf without fans is nothing? They're not even allowed to fart during a golf game so what difference does it really make?
The only team going for ten is us.

The f*cking arrogance of these people.

"Hey, Aberdeen FC, we hope you'll be second best next season!"

Maybe they really, actually, believe that the rest of Scottish football is rooting for them and Aberdeen etc would be absolutely delighted and satisfied to just sit there in second place with a wee pat on the head.

Then again, it is Aberdeen we are on about here so...

theres aberdeen fans on twitter posting...

1.Celtic
2.Aberdeen
3. H*ns

you heard here first

on the celtic twitter page......fvcking weirdos

I'm just treating it like a Bobby Ewing moment

As far as I'm concerned this year didn't happen football wise.

Will be going for 10 next year as competitive football without fans is pretty pointless.

More and more fans are coming to that conclusion across Europe.

This season helped pass the time during lockdown but ultimately there were so many freak results as to make expunging the season the only reasonable solution.

Diddy players have taken it seriously but most haven't.

McIlroy said it about the golf. 'Its nice to be out playing but I can't get the edge without the fans it is pretty pointless in a way so you will find a lot of freak results'.

Adam Smith :))

Maybe he is an undercover bear afterall.

So if Smith and his manky club really feel that way then just hand the Scottish cup back and delete all mention of them winning it in December from the record books, so they can't claim a treble from last season either as obviously this year did not happen.

Oh but they won't do that will they?

They win a trophy without fans it counts, Rangers win the league under the same circumstances it doesn't count?

Thickheaded yahoo logic at it's best.

I'm so confused by this. Why iss he saying "account = complete". Just because the club are officially posting stuff worthy of being on kerrydale forum?
Because you’d expect their official stuff to be a bit above their lunatic fringe. The fact their club has been so broken that it’s posting (and pinning as if it’s important content) like one of their internet bampots speaks volumes to how much they’re hurting from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back