Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the bold JC (Cryuff) once said every game in Spain should end in a draw as every player crosses himself when entering the field of play.
One of my favourite quotes from THE most influential footballer of all time.
“ I'm not religious. In Spain all 22 players make the sign of the cross before they enter the pitch. If it works all matches must therefore end in a draw.”
Johan knew Voodoo no worky.

I heard the other day that Liewell was staying on in some capacity. It seems they want the new boss to be like the old boss. I can’t stand Liewell but neither can they.

I think I read somewhere that Eastern Orthodox do it in a different direction from RC's. I think remembering it said it said one does up, down, left, right while the other does up, down right, left. Admittedly it was years ago and it may also be BS.
Either way, voodoo no worky!
A couple more buttons and you will get an infinite lives or some guns in GTA.

What’s the chances that the fella never mentions celtic in social media ever again once filming’s wrapped?

Good thing the die hard franchise is deader than 10IAR. If that’s what they’re filming. What are they filming? Are they filming? Who are they?

Last edited:
Hollywood is full of guys like Harvey Weinstein and friends of Epstein. Not surprised to see them posing in Celtc tops and hats.
Never thought of that. “Hollywood is green and white” is badge of honor is it?

Go watch Ricky Gervais’ 2020 golden globes opening monologue.

If the guy is a soccer fan then fair enough, being Irish he might take a liking to celtic. It’s happened before. And celtc fans are prone to trying to recruit the rich and famous to make themselves feel better about their empty, vacuous institution. Like the church of Scientology.

But if he’s not a soccer fan, then it’s just a case of ‘get a famous person to wear our colors and pretend they support us’. They’ve done similar with Robert Downey Jr, Kefier Sutherland and others.

Hahaha. This is great!

What an absolute loser.

I don't even understand what this is supposed to do?

He gets small roles in Hollywood productions and so he is sometimes in the orbit of celebrities. He gets them to put on a Celtic hat and pose so now they are big Celtic supporters?

At least big Drew from WWE takes it on himself to big up Rangers and at least he genuinely wants the club to do well since he is a supporter.

When I take my wife to matches she's happy to see Rangers win cos it makes me happy but in general she doesn't know or care about football, reallly. LOL. She's been to Ibrox plenty of times but when we watched the cup final last season on telly she's just like "OK if it's done then I'm going to make dinner". Meanwhile my heart is breaking over the result.

This is actually not even like that. How sad. I doubt these celebs would even bother to check the clubs results.

Celebrity fans should be like someone who supports your club and you are happy to see them be successful in life. Like that Leon guy who won X Factor. Delighted to see one of our own do well at something even if its not something I am into.

This is the opposite. Some guy who never even knew who Celtic were this morning posing with a daft hat on so the horde can now claim they have another celebrity fan.

How desperate must you be to think that claiming celebrities as supporters makes you feel like your club is important?

Such a warped idea of what a football club should really be all about. You'd be really impressed if some top tier celeb was like "I love Dumbarton FC because my old uncle used to take me to Boghead back when the family would visit Scotland" cos it's like a little oddity about your club.

"I forced Bruce Willis to sit next to me while I wore a Celtic t-shirt" doesn't have the same level of prestige.

"Can you see me now?"
Aye, I can see you acting like a desperate tw@t, you Z-list hack.

FFS. Look at this pish...

You can just imagine what Howe will get prepped with to appease the Celtic support....

Dont say the word British
NEVER wear a poppy
NEVER say old firm as its the Glasgow Derby
You are a proud Irish Republican
Don't EVER look under our carpets
NEVER brush your teeth
No, they are separate entities
The Green Brigade bring atmosphere
That was a different time
The big Glasgow Derby

He will need to rehearse for weeks to remember all his homework

"Can you put this hat on and take a photo with me big man?"

What an absolute embarrassment of a guy. Bet this guys never even heard of Celtic and probably thinks they're a scottish Basketball team

"Who's on this hat buddy?"

"Celtic big man."

"What do they play? Basketball?'

"Naw. Football."

"American football?"

"Naw actual football...er soccer!"

"Oh right."

"You couldnt pose for a picture with it big man?"

"Sure."

This is now being presented as a fully grown man from LA suddenly converted to being a fan of ra hoops.

This constant desire to be wanted/popular and make friends is a real embarrassment for all concerned.

They are creaming over Ajer tonight, even comparing him to VVD ... they are playing a team 2 leagues below them, who are playing a 2nd string team, are at home and are still not ahead!
I think someone needs to tell Craigan and Stewart this too

Getting a bit carried away with Turnbull and Griffiths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back