Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
Going on about the rules not being in place to be consistent. That’s what suited their own corrupt club coming into the season. They thought if they didn’t have rules in place, they could twist and turn to be given another title or prevent us getting it. Unfortunately for them we blew them out the water and left their place men nothing to twist. But they definitely thought about it. Remember the SFA jumping on a managers comment to get the ball rolling on stopping the season. Managers who have said they’re treated like muck and ignored when they phone about a referee decision suddenly almost stopped football with a comment. Cheating scumbags.

Barrymoped

Kerryfail not taking the Howe news well B-D

20210409-172326.jpg
So because Eddie Howe would like a bit of time to weigh up his options, the ghost of Winston Churchill is somehow laughing at Celtic??

They aren’t right in the head!!

BlueBuzz

Worst side to ever win the title with one of the best records ever domestically and a more than decent European run by the standards of Scottish football of the last 30 years or so.
Yes. But those facts are lies to them.
When it comes to facts, they are only interested in facts when it suits them.

Disco Deejay

Oh they are seething today!

Jim Orr in full on conspiracy mode saying it is his understanding that 11 clubs sent their testing to one place and another club sent their testing to another place which is a red flag. He's not making any insinuations or implications though! :D
Yip, we have been falsifying Test Results all season, to allow our players to play with the severely debilitating Covid.

Just wait till next season and our players are Covid free.

Blue Lou Boyle

I seen more than a couple claiming the company doing our testing was owned by someone with links to the DUP. It was something to that effect

They have no idea how far "stop the ten" really went.

The highlight for me was when we laced their hamburgers with sleeping pills (like Mr T in the A Team) after the 2nd of january game and bundled them onto a plane to dubai so they could come back with covid and have half their team missing for 3 league games, all of which they dropped points.

That was a masterstroke.

Tamarisk

The highlight for me was when we laced their hamburgers with sleeping pills (like Mr T in the A Team) after the 2nd of january game and bundled them onto a plane to dubai so they could come back with covid and have half their team missing for 3 league games, all of which they dropped points.

That was a masterstroke.
I love it when a plan comes together.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
I seen more than a couple claiming the company doing our testing was owned by someone with links to the DUP. It was something to that effect
I’ve seen a few list “sending tests to Northern Ireland” as if that automatically means it’s dodgy. They’re revelling in their victim hood again. Their own hatred and bigotry shaping every thought.

Ever Ready

That was a masterstroke.
TLB "I aint gettin' on no plane" chomp chomp.
Broon "Whers ma burger?"
You're the pilot dumbass.

images

Vony Tidmar

Mr_Miscellaneous

These kunts actually are so deluded it's unbelievable.

TheRepublican

2 min. ago#4
Like I said a week ago ... If we had swapped Kennedy for Lennon in October we would have got the Ten !
Big JK suddenly being hailed as the second coming after knocking six shades of shite out of Livingston in the deadest of dead rubbers at home is such a "Sellic" train of thought.

DrumBear

That was a masterstroke.
Haha. I always knew MI5 supported the Teddy bears.

I definitely love the creativity.