Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out Rangers the managerless shambles of a club is coming according to 5 bellies James Forrest.

The history books will record this year as the year of the great defeat. We failed to achieve either our tactical or strategic goals.

In others words your manky club got spanked by Rangers?

But do not read too much into this for it was not a hammer blow that rocked us back on our heels and drove us to our knees. This is not the end of all things.

Definitely the end of Terry Munro though.

if you want to use an historical analogy, this was our Market Garden, an effort to end the war early which just didn’t pan out. Poor intelligence, bad planning and underestimating the enemy cost us resources and time and set back the morale of the people. But at no point has this placed in doubt the final outcome of the war.

Wow Shettleston Sun Tzu you can certainly make a football blog into verbal diarrhoea.

Let our enemies believe that we’ve suffered a devastating setback which has turned the tide of the war.

Yeah lets just pretend Celtic are not 20 points behind, without a manager/DOF and haven't lost 4 of the last 5 old firms shall we?

The Ibrox operation is exhausted and barely standing

Yeah Rangers are definitely exhausted of laughing at your shambles of a club.

Even now, you only have to look at the amounts of money being funnelled in there via director’s loans.

Meantime the clowns that run your club do nothing but take money out and will sell anything not nailed down in the summer to finance their own bonus money.

In football, the key element is money. Ibrox spends more than it earns

The stadium spends more than it earns?

If they reach the Champions League Group Stages, there is a chance that their income will come up short next to ours.

Aye and next you'll be telling us French diddy will be getting sold for £30m to pad out the yahoo accounts?

We are a more powerful club.

Yeah that's why you lot are always bleating about conspiracies against you? Go figure.

I think that once we have the new structure in place we’ll be in a stronger position than we have in a decade or more.

And yet you've got a countdown with days, hours, minutes and seconds till Celtic's champions league disaster on your site?

Cause nothing says confidence more than counting down the exact days till your mob gets humped by Albanian goat herders in Europe.

That’s why we can say, quite safely, that they have won the battle but that we will win the war.

Not exactly a war if one side is getting annihilated every time they meet though is it?

Watch out Rangers the managerless shambles of a club is coming according to 5 bellies James Forrest.

The history books will record this year as the year of the great defeat. We failed to achieve either our tactical or strategic goals.

But do not read too much into this for it was not a hammer blow that rocked us back on our heels and drove us to our knees. This is not the end of all things.

if you want to use an historical analogy, this was our Market Garden, an effort to end the war early which just didn’t pan out. Poor intelligence, bad planning and underestimating the enemy cost us resources and time and set back the morale of the people. But at no point has this placed in doubt the final outcome of the war.

Wow Shettleston Sun Tzu you can certainly make a football blog into verbal diarrhoea.

Let our enemies believe that we’ve suffered a devastating setback which has turned the tide of the war.

Yeah lets just pretend Celtic are not 20 points behind, without a manager/DOF and haven't lost 4 of the last 5 old firms shall we?

Even now, you only have to look at the amounts of money being funnelled in there via director’s loans.

Meantime the clowns that run your club do nothing but take money out and will sell anything not nailed down in the summer to finance their own bonus money.

If they reach the Champions League Group Stages, there is a chance that their income will come up short next to ours.

Aye and next you'll be telling us French diddy will be getting sold for £30m to pad out the yahoo accounts?

Yeah that's why you lot are always bleating about conspiracies against you? Go figure.

I think that once we have the new structure in place we’ll be in a stronger position than we have in a decade or more.

And yet you've got a countdown with days, hours, minutes and seconds till Celtic's champions league disaster on your site?

Cause nothing says confidence more than counting down the exact days till your mob gets humped by Albanian goat herders in Europe.

That’s why we can say, quite safely, that they have won the battle but that we will win the war.

Not exactly a war if one side is getting annihilated every time they meet though is it?
Why do so many of them try and convince themselves that us qualifying for the CL would be a bad thing financially for us?

I see somebody saying the mutants have bid for a player.
Hopefully Liewell doing his DoF impersonation. Also the sun reported they’d approached Mourinho. No chance of that happening but they’ve been leaking like a sieve via the sun this season so if they’re leaking that they’re still approaching managers it kind of kills the ones that think Howe is just waiting to be announced.

Just our captain for most of it, Ryan Jack for a large chunk, plus the game winner at the piggery last year didn’t kick a ball. And that’s before we get to Aribo, Arfield, and Roofe spending considerable spells on the sidelines
Injuries are a part of football. If we have had less injuries it’s because our club is being run properly to minimise injuries.
Saying somebody would win something if they weren’t injured is exactly the same as lennon saying “if draws had been wins we’d be doing well”.

That’s plenty.

JF is the very definition of a pseudo-intellectual.

Hopefully Liewell doing his DoF impersonation. Also the sun reported they’d approached Mourinho. No chance of that happening but they’ve been leaking like a sieve via the sun this season so if they’re leaking that they’re still approaching managers it kind of kills the ones that think Howe is just waiting to be announced.
How are they buying players with no manager. Those clowns learned nothing.

Strange! I thought Market Garden was a resounding success for their side?

The funniest thing in the article is at the start, and how they compare celtic's mistakes to Adolf Hitler's errors in WW2.

Very apt, and very hilarious!

"Hey Borna. Celtic are interested in me. Should I sign?"

"No."

5m Euros for a 20 year old centre-back is a huge gamble.

Celtic rumoured to want to sign players WHEN THERE IS NO MANAGER IN PLACE, just screams either rubbish or more likely Kennedy the bravest man in football will be given the gig full time.. which would be nice
It will be Lawell no doubt.

Mourinho was on £300k per week at Spurs.

You've got to belive that Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid paid him the same salary, maybe more. Inter too possibly.

So unless he whacked his head and forgot about his contracts over the past 15 years, he's not even thinking about taking a meeting.

Mourinho was on £300k per week at Spurs.

You've got to belive that Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid paid him the same salary, maybe more. Inter too possibly.

So unless he whacked his head and forgot about his contracts over the past 15 years, he's not even thinking about taking a meeting.
I am sure it was mentioned down here that the way the contract with Mourinho is worded he can take other jobs, however whatever he earns is taken off the money from Spurs. So if Burnley offered him £50k a week then Spurs would still be in for £250k, to keep his earnings the same. Not sure if it was in the Mail or is even 100% accurate.

I am sure it was mentioned down here that the way the contract with Mourinho is worded he can take other jobs, however whatever he earns is taken off the money from Spurs. So if Burnley offered him £50k a week then Spurs would still be in for £250k, to keep his earnings the same. Not sure if it was in the Mail or is even 100% accurate.
Surely not?

So, Spurs would be paying him to manage someone else?

That can't be right!

Surely not?

So, Spurs would be paying him to manage someone else?

That can't be right!
I guess the alternative is that they keep paying him full whack to sit at home - or they buy-out the rest of his contract. Either way, what was suggested saves them money, as daft as it sounds. The idea of him going to the Dhims is nonsense though. More chance he gets the Portugal job. He's always said he would like to do it, but he might fancy 1 more go at club level.

Celtic rumoured to want to sign players WHEN THERE IS NO MANAGER IN PLACE, just screams either rubbish or more likely Kennedy the bravest man in football will be given the gig full time.. which would be nice
The cynic in me thinks are season ticket renewals going out anytime soon? Oh look we are planning for next season please renew go on you know you want too pleeeease! Interpretation gies her cash ya mugs and take what we give you and by the way the shoaps open again away and buy oor quality tat!

You know I wanted us to really spank them in the last game. Absolutely humiliate them. Record score. But reading stuff like that I'm not sure. If the management think like that and think they're only a signing or 2 behind us then they'll forever be in our shadow. If we destroy them they might realise just how big a job is on their hands.
If they actually watched us outside an old firm game they'd realise just how good we've been this season.
Last sentence is a good point. I guess like most on here, I never watch them outwith old firm games or highlights when they get pumped. Even given their obsession I would imagine most yahoos are the same. So their entire barometer is based on a couple of brief spells in old firm games when they've looked ok with no idea how we play week in week out.

Last sentence is a good point. I guess like most on here, I never watch them outwith old firm games or highlights when they get pumped. Even given their obsession I would imagine most yahoos are the same. So their entire barometer is based on a couple of brief spells in old firm games when they've looked ok with no idea how we play week in week out.
The thing with the filth support is that they are never beat they don't see how poor that they are , they continue to blame others or excuses, the covid excuse has been used numerous times , the dodgy ref excuses were also thrown in & having a long injury list especially no neck they have made him out to be some sort of messi , Ronaldo type if fit he would've changed their season absolute nonsense, the facts are that we are not the team of 5 years ago , this team is the real Rangers & this is what we are about & that lot just can't except it as a mass they probably know it but Don't want to admit it that we are a better team .

I saw on KDS they are still asking if Davis goal was offside from last week :))

They are absolutely ruined by that result.

I seen that myself.

They just refuse to watch replays of these things, as pretending it was offside just gives them some sort of comfort blanket that they were cheated.

They all think Aribo should have been sent off as well :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back