Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The madness continues.....

Madness.jpg
This is turning into an episode of would I lie to you.

5- Best of all, Covid is an engineered plot to lower the catholic population and it’s cheaper to do it this way than by world war B-)

Absolute moon unit!
That’s when it went from “those crazy tims and their wacky explanations” to full blown deranged screwball nutcase. Stay the hell away from that guy.

That’s when it went from “those crazy tims and their wacky explanations” to full blown deranged screwball nutcase. Stay the hell away from that guy.
COVID plot to reduce the Catholic population. Just as I was wondering what the plot of Line Of Duty Series 7 would be. No problem for DI Buckles and the OCG

I'm actually disappointed that some of them appear to be taking the sensible stance and recognising our threat next season.

I love it when their arrogance blinds them and their delusions of financial destruction distract them from our sound foundations.

I mean FFS remember this:

For me the modt damming fact is Sevco produced NOTHING we didn't already know about, no surprise tactics..just the normal line-up & system
Keeper - Good but no world beater
Full backs that can cross a ball, but can't defend
Centre backs that are slow, ponderous and rarely come out of their comfort zone
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

End of season player review
Barkas - 1/10

lady's front bottom is a SEGA mastersystem. Incapable of making saves. Probably the most tragic of greek tradgedies since the works of Euripides.

Bain - 1/10

He's a Dundee Utd Keeper.

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Gets a extra point just for his penalty heroics against Hearts. Otherwise complete and utter shite.

You couldn't build a competent keeper out of the three of these if you broke them down for parts.

Christopher Julien 4/10

Actually still think he's decent on his day and he's got brittle bones and gets bullied by pub strikers.

Greg Taylor - 1/10

He's a hun, he's weak, he can't pass, he can't get by a man, he's a hun. Gets 6 points for effort but 5 points deducted for being a hun.

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Looks like a farmer and plays like one. Quite literally the worst centre back to ever turn out for us. Caused more damage to us than any single opposition player has.

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

I do not know what we were expecting signing a lady's front bottom called Jonjoe. He's worse than Greg Taylor put I have to give him an extra point on the account of not being a hun.

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Could never doubt his commitment but just as culpable as anyone else in the defence this season. For a big lad he seems to disappear when the ball is whipped into our box.

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

We barely saw him and for that I'm extremely thankful.

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Gets a few extra points for not being Shane Duffy.

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Perhaps sums up the absurdity of this season that we managed to signed a Uruguayan International from AC Milan that turned out to be absolutely hopeless at football. Would make a cracking long distance runner as long as he wouldn't be required to stay in a specific lane. Every bit as bad as Greg Taylor, if not worse, but have to give him an extra point just for not being a hun.

Nir Biton - 1/10

A rolls royce. Could play with slippers on etc.

Amazing that he's been with us for so long despite the fact that he can't get a game in midfield because he's shite. Time for him to go occupy some other territory where he's not wanted.

Scott Brown 2/10

Thanks for the memories. It's been painful watching you this season.

Soro - 4/10

Looked decent for a few games but I think we were all just desperate to be convinced he was a player after suffering such abject shite for months on end. Kind of like of a Rustlers Burger would seem like a gourmet meal after being served a literal plate of shite.

David Turnbull - 4/10

Looks tidy on the ball occasionally. Could yet come good but still has a lot to prove.

Ryan Christie - 1/10

In his head he's Paul Scholes. In reality he's Stephen Pearson. Also has a big annoying face. Can't wait to see him turn out for Brentford or whoever.

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Fair play to him for earning a wage for doing absolutely %^*& all. Like a lass you were in love with for a bit who was an absolutely magic ride but you stayed with her for too long and now you resent the sight of her but you're finding it difficult to break things off because you've too many good memories. She's not even interested in giving you so much as wank anymore now and she's living in your gaff rent free.

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Like most promising youths to break through at Celtic. Lightweight and actually not very good. Would score a little higher if he wasn't made of glass. A Gen Z Brian McLaughlin.

Mohamed Elyounoussi - 2/10

But but but he scored 15 goals or whatever. Typical Swiss lady's front bottom. Hides when it really matters. Like a mint lindor. Looks nice but soft as %^*& inside and nobody really wants it. You want the red ones.

Callum McGregor - 1/10

Been responsible for more goals conceded than Shane Duffy probably. Looks like a magic player when we're on top and everyone else around him is performing. Like Jeff Lynne
being elevated by the other Travelling Wilburys but in reality he's just some lady's front bottom in ELO.

James Forrest - 4/10

He's probably thankful that he was injured for most of the season.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Just %^*& fucking off. If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall. Shown nothing but contempt for the fans with his lack of commitment. Arsehole.

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Griffiths is a lady's front bottom and can't run the length of himself for more than two minutes, Eduoard looks like he'd rather being reading book and Klimala simply is not good at football and yet this useless lazy fat %^*& still couldn't stake a claim for a place in the team.

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Actually breaks my heart how poor he's been. I loved him but he's badly let me down. Still better than the other useless options up front though.

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

If all it took was effort he'd be in with a shout of winning the Ballon D'or. As it stands I'm not exactly sure how he ended up in the hoops. I've seen better first touches down the park. The fact that he now gets paid to play football and live in New York is grotesquely unfair. Fair play to him.

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Point for being so bad that a manager resigned from his position rather than have to work with him. Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened this season.

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Terrible at football but isn't a hun so gets an extra point.

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

At least had the decency to %^*& off.

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

He came, he sold the jerseys, he got injured and he fucked off.
To be fair that's actually really good.

End of season player review
Barkas - 1/10

lady's front bottom is a SEGA mastersystem. Incapable of making saves. Probably the most tragic of greek tradgedies since the works of Euripides.

Bain - 1/10

He's a Dundee Utd Keeper.

Conor Hazard - 2/10

Gets a extra point just for his penalty heroics against Hearts. Otherwise complete and utter shite.

You couldn't build a competent keeper out of the three of these if you broke them down for parts.

Christopher Julien 4/10

Actually still think he's decent on his day and he's got brittle bones and gets bullied by pub strikers.

Greg Taylor - 1/10

He's a hun, he's weak, he can't pass, he can't get by a man, he's a hun. Gets 6 points for effort but 5 points deducted for being a hun.

Shane Duffy - 1/10

Looks like a farmer and plays like one. Quite literally the worst centre back to ever turn out for us. Caused more damage to us than any single opposition player has.

Jonjoe Kenny - 2/10

I do not know what we were expecting signing a lady's front bottom called Jonjoe. He's worse than Greg Taylor put I have to give him an extra point on the account of not being a hun.

Kristofer Ajer - 3/10

Could never doubt his commitment but just as culpable as anyone else in the defence this season. For a big lad he seems to disappear when the ball is whipped into our box.

Anthony Ralston - 9/10

We barely saw him and for that I'm extremely thankful.

Stephen Welsh - 5/10

Gets a few extra points for not being Shane Duffy.

Diego Laxalt - 2/10

Perhaps sums up the absurdity of this season that we managed to signed a Uruguayan International from AC Milan that turned out to be absolutely hopeless at football. Would make a cracking long distance runner as long as he wouldn't be required to stay in a specific lane. Every bit as bad as Greg Taylor, if not worse, but have to give him an extra point just for not being a hun.

Nir Biton - 1/10

A rolls royce. Could play with slippers on etc.

Amazing that he's been with us for so long despite the fact that he can't get a game in midfield because he's shite. Time for him to go occupy some other territory where he's not wanted.

Scott Brown 2/10

Thanks for the memories. It's been painful watching you this season.

Soro - 4/10

Looked decent for a few games but I think we were all just desperate to be convinced he was a player after suffering such abject shite for months on end. Kind of like of a Rustlers Burger would seem like a gourmet meal after being served a literal plate of shite.

David Turnbull - 4/10

Looks tidy on the ball occasionally. Could yet come good but still has a lot to prove.

Ryan Christie - 1/10

In his head he's Paul Scholes. In reality he's Stephen Pearson. Also has a big annoying face. Can't wait to see him turn out for Brentford or whoever.

Tom Rogic - 1/10

Fair play to him for earning a wage for doing absolutely %^*& all. Like a lass you were in love with for a bit who was an absolutely magic ride but you stayed with her for too long and now you resent the sight of her but you're finding it difficult to break things off because you've too many good memories. She's not even interested in giving you so much as wank anymore now and she's living in your gaff rent free.

Mikey Johnston - 1/10

Like most promising youths to break through at Celtic. Lightweight and actually not very good. Would score a little higher if he wasn't made of glass. A Gen Z Brian McLaughlin.

Mohamed Elyounoussi - 2/10

But but but he scored 15 goals or whatever. Typical Swiss lady's front bottom. Hides when it really matters. Like a mint lindor. Looks nice but soft as %^*& inside and nobody really wants it. You want the red ones.

Callum McGregor - 1/10

Been responsible for more goals conceded than Shane Duffy probably. Looks like a magic player when we're on top and everyone else around him is performing. Like Jeff Lynne
being elevated by the other Travelling Wilburys but in reality he's just some lady's front bottom in ELO.

James Forrest - 4/10

He's probably thankful that he was injured for most of the season.

Leigh Griffiths - 1/10

Just %^*& fucking off. If he wasn't playing football he'd be selling shoplifted bacon and lynx out of a holdall. Shown nothing but contempt for the fans with his lack of commitment. Arsehole.

Albian Ajeti - 1/10

Griffiths is a lady's front bottom and can't run the length of himself for more than two minutes, Eduoard looks like he'd rather being reading book and Klimala simply is not good at football and yet this useless lazy fat %^*& still couldn't stake a claim for a place in the team.

Osdonne Eduoard - 2/10

Actually breaks my heart how poor he's been. I loved him but he's badly let me down. Still better than the other useless options up front though.

Patryk Klimala - 1/10

If all it took was effort he'd be in with a shout of winning the Ballon D'or. As it stands I'm not exactly sure how he ended up in the hoops. I've seen better first touches down the park. The fact that he now gets paid to play football and live in New York is grotesquely unfair. Fair play to him.

Oliver Ntcham - 2/10

Point for being so bad that a manager resigned from his position rather than have to work with him. Probably the most entertaining thing that's happened this season.

Boli Bolingoli - 2/10

Terrible at football but isn't a hun so gets an extra point.

Jeremie Frimpong - 2/10

At least had the decency to %^*& off.

Hatem Abd Elhamed - 1/10

He came, he sold the jerseys, he got injured and he fucked off.

ClemFandango88

1 day ago#116919
Just read the Mo Ross story on sky sports. Noticed that nowhere in the article did it say ‘ex rangers’. Whereas if some guy that used to wash our windows 20 year ago got done for anything you can be sure we’d get a mention. Wee things like that bother me more than they should but they’re bad for it.
Dislike

PaleRider88, joe-h like this post
CaptainsArmband

1 day ago#116920
Next we'll be getting Alex Rae on SSB telling us 'The secret of Rangers success is how they excreted sheer dominance this season'

:D

Moonbeam

First-team starter

1:50 PM - Today#2692
Patterson again lol been spread after spread trying to get him in the scotland squad for the euros. Can barely get a game for rangers. Slavia exploited him time and again with diagonals.

Aside from anything else...guys who breach covid regs are exactly what you need in an international training camp.
Not sure Slavia should be the bench mark for the Scotland squad as they are by far the best side any player in Scotland played against this year

The bold line is just outrageous given their about half a dozen COVID breaches, with Dubai being the worst offence in Scottish football this year. Guess this guy doesn’t want McGregor, Christie etc in the squad either then?

Last edited:

ClemFandango88

1 day ago#116919
Just read the Mo Ross story on sky sports. Noticed that nowhere in the article did it say ‘ex rangers’. Whereas if some guy that used to wash our windows 20 year ago got done for anything you can be sure we’d get a mention. Wee things like that bother me more than they should but they’re bad for it.
Quote]

It truly boggles my mind that they think like this when it is quite clearly the opposite way around. I don't get it, surely they don't really think this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back