Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement FC have come out condemning the 'flegs'.

Apparently they let their ambulance chasing support in to give "tributes" to Brown, but they've decided to put up a load of flags of Palestine instead.

This is hilarious for two reasons:
  • The Yahoo's will be in open revolt against their own club again because of something happening half the world away that has nothing to do with them
  • The send-off for the captain they had over this "unprecedented" era of success is being overshadowed by ambulance chasing.

This one is beautiful

The next time a hun tries to demean any of our 4 trebles - highlight this season.

They've been banging on about "tainted titles" and "they don't count cuz there was nae ranjurs" for years, suggesting we should be winning the treble with no challenge.

This year is the easiest treble he could've won. We were out of it by November, Aberdeen are in transition. There were three of those games versus the huns that our squads were impacted with Covid whilst the huns were "Covid free". Hearts down. Hibs the main challengers outside the top 2. Livingston and St Johnstone putting together half a season. The weakest the league has been for years.

Gerrard's domestic cup record is nothing short of shambolic. He's faced Celtic twice. Lost the LC final and beat us in the QF before losing the semi final. Lost to St Mirren in the LC when we were already out. In previous years, he lost to Aberdeen twice and Hearts.

If he was as good a manager as they think he is, he'd be sitting with 3 or 4 trophies by now.

All these years of listening to journos and huns spouting about Celtic winning trebles as a bare minimum.

They totally ignore Gerrard's performance in the cups, or that he was out of the previous two title races by mid January, or that he's spent a bucket load to get to this point.

Now, is the time to sit back and acknowledge what we did over the last 4 years was nothing short of incredible.

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

The huns may have stopped 10 in a row, but we've now achieved 9 twice. The target is still there

The huns will never achieve what we did over the last number of years. They'll never have the memories we as supporters and families will have.

They can thank the scouse jesus for bringing our achievements to light.

If the best manager in the world cannot manage a double, never mind a treble, then it only goes to show how incredible that four year period in our history actually was.
Never won the 9 and their Scottish cup victory was in different season. The rest fair enough, however I’m sure he’d swap that lot for ten lol.

Apparently they let their ambulance chasing support in to give "tributes" to Brown, but they've decided to put up a load of flags of Palestine instead.

• The Yahoo's will be in open revolt against their own club again because of something happening half the world away that has nothing to do with them
  • The send-off for the captain they had over this "unprecedented" era of success is being overshadowed by ambulance chasing.
Kerrydale is hilarious. Post after post about the 'Tory H*n C*nts (carrots)' running their club. :))

How it started

How it's going...

Absolutely love how they had something to cheer them up, only for the board to take it away again about an hour later and end up being in a worse place than before B-D

Answer: Howe checking the "EPL manager positions open" every 5 mins a la Football Manager

He could well end up Celtic's manager but this odd silence for weeks and weeks, with just the occasional comment from ex-players etc. in the press, is very odd.

I think celtic fans seem to be holding onto the hope that its all to do with Bournemouth's play off games, for some reason, or their backroom staff or waiting on the final old frim game passing before announcing, or the Scottish Cup game or waiting till Rangers get the trophy.

If he does take it he's obviously been needing a fair amount of convincing or waited till Celtic agreed to his every demand.

A very odd situation.

This one is beautiful

The next time a hun tries to demean any of our 4 trebles - highlight this season.

They've been banging on about "tainted titles" and "they don't count cuz there was nae ranjurs" for years, suggesting we should be winning the treble with no challenge.

This year is the easiest treble he could've won. We were out of it by November, Aberdeen are in transition. There were three of those games versus the huns that our squads were impacted with Covid whilst the huns were "Covid free". Hearts down. Hibs the main challengers outside the top 2. Livingston and St Johnstone putting together half a season. The weakest the league has been for years.

Gerrard's domestic cup record is nothing short of shambolic. He's faced Celtic twice. Lost the LC final and beat us in the QF before losing the semi final. Lost to St Mirren in the LC when we were already out. In previous years, he lost to Aberdeen twice and Hearts.

If he was as good a manager as they think he is, he'd be sitting with 3 or 4 trophies by now.

All these years of listening to journos and huns spouting about Celtic winning trebles as a bare minimum.

They totally ignore Gerrard's performance in the cups, or that he was out of the previous two title races by mid January, or that he's spent a bucket load to get to this point.

Now, is the time to sit back and acknowledge what we did over the last 4 years was nothing short of incredible.

69 games unbeaten
12 trophies in a row
Invincible treble

The huns may have stopped 10 in a row, but we've now achieved 9 twice. The target is still there

The huns will never achieve what we did over the last number of years. They'll never have the memories we as supporters and families will have.

They can thank the scouse jesus for bringing our achievements to light.

If the best manager in the world cannot manage a double, never mind a treble, then it only goes to show how incredible that four year period in our history actually was.

Rangers with two games still to play of this season have taken more league points than they did in 7 of the 9 seasons the yahoo poster makes reference to and a win tonight makes it only one season in the last 10 that they have taken more points than Rangers 20/21.

It might only be one out of nine trophies under Gerrard but that one could be by far and away the most important of them all. Rangers get champions league football next season and they don't the financial advantage they've had pretty much evaporates.

Rangers also use that money to strengthen next season and go further ahead of a side that are already 23 points behind us while bringing in more money the season after from automatic CL football.

Winning the league this season could be huge for many years to come winning the league cup would not have been.

everyday with this mob since November i've been like this:

374.png

How it started

How it's going...

Absolutely love how they had something to cheer them up, only for the board to take it away again about an hour later and end up being in a worse place than before B-D
How is rangers catch all the flack from our media while they are trying to make some weirdo statements about a war hundreds of miles away. The F has this nonsense got to do with football? They should be getting shamed nationally

I’d imagine that if it really mattered I could go through their “ invincible “ season and get at least a dozen dodgy decisions.

I’m pretty sure that Taíg Crhompson refereed them in a match at Fir Park that season that would probably provide 4 or 5 game changers alone.

Pretty certain Thomson was the ref.

can give you one right away
St Johnstone away Feb 2017

1 up then 2-1 down - St Johnstone had a stonewall penalty denied (had 2 strong claims denied really)

shortly after the Yahoos played a ball into the box, it hit the arse of a St Johnstone player and Thomson gave a penalty

they went onto win 5-2 when they should've been 3-1 down with 30 mins to go

I’d imagine that if it really mattered I could go through their “ invincible “ season and get at least a dozen dodgy decisions.

I’m pretty sure that Taíg Crhompson refereed them in a match at Fir Park that season that would probably provide 4 or 5 game changers alone.

Collum gave them a dodgy penalty with 2 minutes to go in this one in their 'invincibles' season:

I think the Thompson 'masterclass' was the following season with mysterious red cards and dubious goals.

Not the "invincible" season (where they had their arse handed to them on a plate in Europe), but one that really sticks in my craw is their game in 2008 against Aberdeen when Iain Brines chopped off a perfectly good goal for Aberdeen scored by Zander Diamond for a non existent foul.

They held on a for a 1-0 win effectively sealing another tainted title due to their false grief following the death of Phil O'Donnell and fictional tour of Japan.

Bears i hope I'm not alone here,but i dont give 2 flying ##### who that mob sign,manager or players, or what they do ,they can do what they want not interested only interested in Rangers , we are the champions once again and lets hope we build on this for a long time to come with more league titles and trophies ,let them hang as they grow
WATP

Not the "invincible" season (where they had their arse handed to them on a plate in Europe), but one that really sticks in my craw is their game in 2008 against Aberdeen when Iain Brines chopped off a perfectly good goal for Aberdeen scored by Zander Diamond for a non existent foul.

They held on a for a 1-0 win effectively sealing another tainted title due to their false grief following the death of Phil O'Donnell and fictio

Was that not the same season that Thompson gave a penalty against Broadfoot re a foul on MacDonald that was 2 yards outside the box.

The ref can actually impact the destiny of a title.

Starts about 15mins in

Did I hear that right? big wot u dane had too live out a hotel in Glasgow?
The boys on 40 odd grand a week ffs cost the scum 2m loan fee but never got him a gaff too live in ,C'mon even when I was working away during covid etc I was given an apartment to stay in rather than hotels.
No wonder covid was ripping out of them.
I woulda took him in , dropped him off n picked him up.
After his first howler of course. :))

Talksport all but confirming Eddie who to the manky mob and saying Edward to Leicester for £15 million.
Just the mhanky club itself that can't confirm it . Sue perb
Just a pitty a journo somewhere had the bawz to call their bluff and confirm it's a non starter ...
Just to see the panic / reaction :))

Dom - "we're not the other half of anything!"
Also Dom "where's the form for renewal of the Old Firm brand trademark?"
I wonder if we did anything about trying to get them removed as co-signers on the trademark? They're literally trying to damage the brand they own with us and actively working against their own interests. Would be great if we could get full control of the brand. Shithousery turned all the way to 11.

How it started

How it's going...

Fair point in one of those idiot posts. Will the new CEO be the beginning of the end for the GB. They’re nothing but a burden to them and an embarrassment to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back