Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cunts are just conditioned to be lying bastards and live in a world of pure fantasy re: Billy Gilmour.

Torquemada
16K10,018

56 min. ago#122836
We should try to get him on loan. I saw a thread on FF bitching about him being in the Celtic end with his Celtic-supporting pals at a Glasgow derby. I don't know how true that was but they were calling him all the names under the sun. Get in there, Ange!

Did. Not. Happen.

These cunts are just conditioned to be lying bastards and live in a world of pure fantasy re: Billy Gilmour.

Torquemada
16K10,018

56 min. ago#122836
We should try to get him on loan. I saw a thread on FF bitching about him being in the Celtic end with his Celtic-supporting pals at a Glasgow derby. I don't know how true that was but they were calling him all the names under the sun. Get in there, Ange!

Did. Not. Happen.
I saw that and thought I must’ve completely missed a thread about Gilmour. It never fails to amaze me how easily the lies drip out of them. Absolute weirdos.

Torquemada
16K10,018

56 min. ago#122836

Did. Not. Happen.

Even their lies are lies :))

Torquemada
16K10,018

56 min. ago#122836

Did. Not. Happen.
I think they get these thoughts in their tiny brains and because they are desperate for it to be true that is all they need. It's sad and funny :)

The mushroom syndrome continues at the dome, kept in the dark and feed a lot of shite but still they try and put spin on the blundering.
Absolutely wonderful ,nice to hear Lenny's recovery is coming along(lol)
Howe it has come to this is baffling, let the ange era begin, pass the popcorn.

Deadline day for Timmy STs. Not being extended apparently (aye, right). They’re in such a state we didn’t even get the fake transfer story from Keef Jackson to fool the gullible into a last minute purchase. Fun times.

Cut this fucking fool short as I couldn’t stomach anymore…

But all I could hear for the most part was “behind” us in each record, which is how you shall remain ya bunch of cretins!
Classic timmy mindset.
Change the criteria to suit themselves and create their superiority.
“If you only count this, then we’re good”.
The only important fact, real fact, not manufactured scenario fact, Celtic didnt win any of the last three trophies.
(Actually St.Johnstone are more successful than Celtic if you only use the most recent, most important facts.)
That said, if these cretins want to cling on to what has happened in seasons prior to the last one, no problem.

Torquemada
16K10,018

56 min. ago#122836

Did. Not. Happen.
I think it's less as well but there's is a poster that keeps mentioning he doesn't like us who try find it

Is most likely a scum with a profile that mentions it

:D

Griffan

First-team starter

2:37 PM - Today#1906
It’s amazing the complete 180 I have done on Ange. After hearing his name and where he had managed after the Howe debacle I wrote him off instantly. But when I actually started to look into him and listen to his interviews I genuinely really like him. He done well today and answered all questions with ease and I didn’t get the feeling he was holding back or trying to be careful with his answer’s. Just open and honest.

Now all that is well and good but the last question he needs to answer is: has he got what it takes to manage Celtic? Time will tell but I genuinely think he does.

Griffan

First-team starter

It’s amazing the complete 180 I have done on Ange. After hearing his name and where he had managed after the Howe debacle I wrote him off instantly. But when I actually started to look into him and listen to his interviews I genuinely really like him. He done well today and answered all questions with ease and I didn’t get the feeling he was holding back or trying to be careful with his answer’s. Just open and honest.

Now all that is well and good but the last question he needs to answer is: has he got what it takes to manage Celtic? Time will tell but I genuinely think he does.

Thank f.ck for them that's what wins games and championships... a manager that can talk to the media.

Griffan

First-team starter

I loved listening to Warburton at the start, it soon becomes hard to listen to when the results start slipping

Coontz like this are the ones I hope are hurting the mostest. Delusional wee scrote. Only won 70% of the trophy’s available while your biggest rival was basically walking around with one leg and one eye...well done...well done.

They had a free-run of 10 years to consolidate a reputation in Europe. They eventually did, as whipping boys. lol

Their summer of restructure from top to bottom, especially the football department has consisted of replacing lennon directly with Ange. That’s it. Their club has ripped the pish right out of them for months. Even the other day they were still pretending they were doing more with leaks about Strachan as DOF. Absolute mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back