Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Andy Naylor (Brighton correspondant 24k+ followers and blue tick) has tweeted out saying Brighton have not made an offer or even enquired about Edouard

Was this Scottish Media getting excited again with fake bids again

funny how when its Alfredo, the Yahoos bleat about no bids and the media entertain them despite the confirmed Lille bid last summer

yet with Edouard - we're the only club not to have bid for his "services to laziness"

Beating them on penalties in 2016 seems to set in motion a chain of events that led to their collapse. We were told that the Celtic directors were so incensed that they went all out to bury us in our first season back. And go all out they did, essentially building a team that won 3 trebles and stole a 4th, which were mere bonuses to the ultimate victory: 10 in a row. Last season we saw the comedown from this high.

But we were so bad under Warburton and Pedro that Delia could’ve stayed and won the league anyway. It wasn’t until Gerrard arrived that we started to become dangerous. Had they chugged on for a few years after our return and then went all out, granted they won’t have won the trebles, but they may have got over the 10iar finishing line.

Ive said a few times they fuked it up with Rodgers, they got him in when they didnt really need him. We wouldnt have won the league, though we may have gave them a scare or two. They needed professionalism at the end of their 10 bid. Not to say they would have won it, but they would have been better prepared with Rodgers than Lennon.

Its all moot anyway, they didnt have a professional, we did and won the title back!

funny how when its Alfredo, the Yahoos bleat about no bids and the media entertain them despite the confirmed Lille bid last summer

yet with Edouard - we're the only club not to have bid for his "services to laziness"
I was thinking this earlier and the genersl consensus that Alfredos attitude might put Clubs off bidding for him.

Edouard has downed tools for well over a season now and there are real questiond over his attitude and commitment

Ive said a few times they fuked it up with Rodgers, they got him in when they didnt really need him. We wouldnt have won the league, though we may have gave them a scare or two. They needed professionalism at the end of their 10 bid. Not to say they would have won it, but they would have been better prepared with Rodgers than Lennon.

Its all moot anyway, they didnt have a professional, we did and won the title back!
You see Paul, getting 10iar is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. Don’t expend all your energy too quickly, or you’ll blow your beans too early and leave her unsatisfied. You’ve got to go slow and gentle at first, and she’ll let you know when it’s time to empty the tank.

what-a-character-why-swiss-toni-from-the-fast-show-is-a-tv-great.jpg

Apparently Ange said only 2 or 3 more to come in B-D
We need 2 or 3 players for one position never mind the whole squad. If he has really said that meaning that's all we're getting this window then he should pack his bags now.

The only thing that 2 or 3 is relevant to is that currently we only have 2 or 3 players who are good enough to be starting for us on a regular basis.

hahah

Apparently Ange said only 2 or 3 more to come in B-D
You're shitting me?

And people honestly say "they will 100% be better this year" as if its an immutable fact.

I am not saying they will definitely be worse, but those on the other side of the argument at least need to be open to the possibility - if this is true.

If they genuinely only bring in 2 or 3, unless its Donaruma, Chielini and Messi then their squad will be worse than last year!

Last edited:
You see Paul, getting 10iar is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. Don’t expend all your energy too quickly, or you’ll blow your beans too early and leave her unsatisfied. You’ve got to go slow and gentle at first, and she’ll let you know when it’s time to empty the tank.

what-a-character-why-swiss-toni-from-the-fast-show-is-a-tv-great.jpg
Could be a match report for Wednesday night as well.

Absolutely out on their feet after 70 minutes.

You're shitting me?

And people honestly say "they will 100% be better this year" as if its an immutable fact.

I am not saying they will definitely be worse, but those on the other of the argument at least need to be open to the possibility if this is true.

If they genuinely only bring in 2 or 3, unless its Donaruma, Chielini and Messi then their squad will be worse than last year!

The way I see it is they may play better than last year, but in the way Hibs or Sheep do. Theyll look all new and shiny at times however over a full match and the full season they wont perform well enough to win.

They might win the played well at Ibrox for 25 minutes cup this year.

I didn’t see the whole game, probably from about 55 minutes onwards, it looked like the Danes changed it up and started pressing them higher and they couldn’t handle it.

Sure, they were probably tired which would have had an impact but it looks like they still have no answer to an aggressive pressing game.
Yeah I think you are right on the nose with that point also their fitness levels are very poor after 60 70 mins they are done terrible you just have to look at turnbull no where near the levels of a professional footballer should be at .

Of course.
Football, even in this country is cyclical. We'll have our days in the sun but so will they.
What happened, or should I say was inflicted upon us,in 2012 threw that cycle out of sinc. I'm utterly convinced it was a pre-determined outcome and that they were up to their scrawny necks in the whole business. They'll never have to suffer anything like that, so their recovery is highly unlikely to take the time ours did.
So we should,and no doubt will, enjoy the next few seasons but it won't last forever.
If there is any justice or karma to be dished out, the disgusting rhats would be booted down the leagues for burying their sordid history. because let’s face it no matter what we did or didn’t do, nothing and I mean nothing will come close to being as shocking as what happened over at their cesspit.
also why I point blank refuse to accept any moral high ground their putrid fans try and take when they talk about “our crimes”

If there is any justice or karma to be dished out, the disgusting rhats would be booted down the leagues for burying their sordid history. because let’s face it no matter what we did or didn’t do, nothing and I mean nothing will come close to being as shocking as what happened over at their cesspit.
also why I point blank refuse to accept any moral high ground their putrid fans try and take when they talk about “our crimes”
Not really history when they've got known groomers in their current playing squad.

IF potaglu manage’s to last till Dec/Jan it will be fkn hilarious watchin them trying to play out from goalkeeper in the snow wind and rain : actually looking forward to it lol

Whats so great about this?

Manager already under fire, journo pats up a nice easy question for him and one of his players to look good for a change and he gives a bit of a wanky reply.
Straw clutching I think. I’ve seen a couple say he threw a journo around the media room again today after he was asked if he was getting up to speed on the Hearts team. He said he knows all about Hearts, he never came from another planet. To me, he’s way out his depth and is picking fights with journos because he knows their moon howlers will lap it up.

Whats so great about this?

Manager already under fire, journo pats up a nice easy question for him and one of his players to look good for a change and he gives a bit of a wanky reply.
He now leaves himself open if they sign Hart. “You want keepers to play high and with their feet. Why did you sign a player that Pep G got rid of because he can’t play that way?”

Straw clutching I think. I’ve seen a couple say he threw a journo around the media room again today after he was asked if he was getting up to speed on the Hearts team. He said he knows all about Hearts, he never came from another planet. To me, he’s way out his depth and is picking fights with journos because he knows their moon howlers will lap it up.
Aye, everyone in Australia follows Hearts like your average football fan does Real Madrid or Barcelona. Queensland full of Jambos (nae offence our resident Jam Tart, but Flange is full of it). He’s a cantankerous fat old wank isn’t he.

I'm enjoying their positivity on their recent Japanese signing. Comparing him to Nakamura, because, well, he's Japanese.

Japan international as well. Same age as Nakamura etc. I see Nakamura had about 50 caps when he joined them. This boy has 4.

Same approach as Starfelt, who's allegedly better than Helander, although he can't get into a Sweden squad, mainly because of Helander. :D

I'm enjoying their positivity on their recent Japanese signing. Comparing him to Nakamura, because, well, he's Japanese.

Japan international as well. Same age as Nakamura etc. I see Nakamura had about 50 caps when he joined them. This boy has 4.

Same approach as Starfelt, who's allegedly better than Helander, although he can't get into a Sweden squad, mainly because of Helander. :D
It's not as if their last 10 or 20 foreign signings have been unmitigated disasters. Eventually they have to get one or two right don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back