Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't 'create' either of the goals... They were stupid mistakes from the Milan defence while they were warming up... But if it keeps the sharks at bay...
What? Surely not...
I read this am that Rogic and Édouard were "sublime".
JmKedQI.jpg

Saw one of their mob saying our penalty was dodgy as the ref didn't give but it was spotted by the fourth official. Got to wonder what he thinks the fourth official's function is? Not to grass up -penalties?
Which raises the question: the ref had a good view of the incident and pointed for a corner, so did he have a brain fart and forget that in the EL...that handball was indeed a penalty? Did it take the 4th officials reminder to jog his memory as to where he was and that "oy, ya donkey, that's a penalty".:))

Europa League began in season 2009/10.

Teams who have conceded most in Group Stage (144 groups over 12 years, 576 teams)

20. Vardar ( Macedonia) 17/18
19. Shamrock Rov (Republic of Ireland) 11/12 Astana (Kazakhstan)19/20
18. Limassol (Cyprus) 14/15 and Dudelange (Luxembourg)19/20
17. Celtic 20/21 (Game to play)
Another 4 goal Thursday to beat the record

You can’t see that looks horrendous for a manager on the sidelines of a professional sports contest?
He's a messy b*stard at the best of times, and it comes across in the way he dips. So yes, it's not a good look. I noticed Ross County's Manager was also dipping snus at the weekend.

Personally, I think it is grotty. No offence to yourself or Neil Lennon.
I started it when playing hockey with some Swedish guys. Then in Canada, just about all the guys dipped. I prefer Copenhagen, but you can't get that here in the UK. Red Man is also pretty good, but can be messy.
There endeth the lesson - Lol

I started it when playing hockey with some Swedish guys. Then in Canada, just about all the guys dipped. I prefer Copenhagen, but you can't get that here in the UK. Red Man is also pretty good, but can be messy.
There endeth the lesson - Lol
Red Man loyal. I usually chew at work. I work on the railroad so it isn't a big deal.

I think he is medicated tbh. I dont say that as a dig. Watching open goal podcast and ferry was at the piggery when lennon was there and tals about how passionate he was and how animated he would be and how that was the same when he first game back to the piggery, now he sits and watches the games.
I would say he's medicated but he looks like he's chucked it as well. At least when he's volleying bottles about you know he's suffering, he looks like he doesn't care and is waiting for the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back