Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-F46-BA76-F9-CD-466-C-8-CEC-02-F9-F724704-B.jpg

Yeah agreed Jambo.

Whenever Gerrard speaks of his backroom team he always states it as a collective effort and that he is never solely deserved of his plaudits. Speaks volumes when being a team player comes from the management team also.
Gerrard always comes across well to me, also it’s very clear that he gets on well with his staff, see any touchline celebrations for evidence of that. Also regular communication and discussion during the match.

I remember when Rodgers was still at Celtic, I sit in the Wheatfield at Tynecastle so it’s the other side of the pitch but I always noticed he cut an isolated figure. He didn’t ever chat to Kennedy even when walking off or on to the park. Kennedy might have come across as being a promising coach on the back of having a seasoned manager pulling all the strings but he couldn’t look more inept in that dugout now. He’s went from Brave to Shrug in a heartbeat.

As Gerrard comes more into his own it’s been clear that the players are buying it. His management team singing from the same hymn sheet will continue to bear fruits.

It kills them giving Gerrard any praise whatsoever. Their latest comfort blanket is that our success is all down to Michael Beale. Gerrard just swans around apparently. This now pops up regularly on Kerryfail St.

Which is fantastic for us.

It’s just another strain of their thought that none of our team could get into their starting eleven.

The longer their hubris and denial goes on on, the better for Rangers.

Their complete and utter delusion is what's got them into this mess.

Long may it continue.
It's why the moment they've come up against a sustained challenge they've collapsed like a....well, a house of cards really. King saw this coming years ago. Their European results was a giant red flag but they were too busy chasing the ultimate high that is 10 that nothing else mattered.

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Aribo is shampoo, he sometimes has good games against diddy teams, but mostly shampoo. Zombie fans regularly call him out for being a sh1tebag. Sevco have a collection of mostly journeymen with a couple of decent players, but they are very well coached. They have a system which they've been working on for nearly 3 years, and now they've got it working very efficiently. They don't have any brilliant recruitment strategy either, their strategy is to machine gun a dart board for 3 years, spunking millions they don't have, hoping to get the occasional hit. Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed.
I wonder if they genuinely believe this nonsense. Surely they don’t. Or maybe it is a security blanket for them - spout this sort of nonsense often enough and maybe they convince themselves it is true. But if they do genuinely believe it, long may they continue to do so because they are absolutely deluding themselves.

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Aribo is shampoo, he sometimes has good games against diddy teams, but mostly shampoo. Zombie fans regularly call him out for being a sh1tebag. Sevco have a collection of mostly journeymen with a couple of decent players, but they are very well coached. They have a system which they've been working on for nearly 3 years, and now they've got it working very efficiently. They don't have any brilliant recruitment strategy either, their strategy is to machine gun a dart board for 3 years, spunking millions they don't have, hoping to get the occasional hit. Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed.
Journeymen? Like who?

This is a part of a quote from one of the inbreds:-

"Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed."

Where do you even start with this level of delusion? They honestly think that mediocre team is filled with players worth 15-20 million each!

A yahoo squad that's been spanked by the likes of FC Cluj, Sparta Prague (reserves), Copenhagen, AEK Athens(who had Barkas in goal) and Ferencvaros in Europe over the last 18 months.

The fact that absolute wasters like Rogic and Griffiths are starting games for them regularly tells it's own story. Two players who would need a double heart and lung transplant if they played 90 minutes of football.

Apparently they don't need a lot of changes in the summer? I really hope the next yahoo manager is as mental as thier fans.

Life is extremely enjoyable but strange at the moment that i have started searching for their 10 iar videos on you tube and it is making me more determined to rub it into their slimy 19th Century Terrorist faces
Have a look ofcourse it was difficult at the time but hey ho who can predict the future certainly not them

Hughes is one of the few managers I can listen to, he comes across as a lover of the game, without any agendas. I respect him as a manager as he tries to play the game the way it should be, for entertainment.
Spot on mate.

If there were more like him the standard of play in the league would be much better to watch imo (I mean games between the likes of Motherwell and St Mirren etc)

bad news, tav has covid or had it but didnt tell anyone apart from a dirty mentally challenged :(

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
11:44 PM - 1 day ago#105951
Tav tested positive but they didn't report it.

He is then asked for proof:

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
AM - Today#105952

Really ?
:rubeyes:

Proof of this ?

the Fly Pelican delivers the knock blow that will see us deducted points:

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
None. But it happened, trust me.

I don't know how they'll refer to him but I'm sure it isn't Tav, A trolling Bluenose :))

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Jesus christ

I see some if them are dreaming of Benitez again, they really don't live in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back