Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed how the tims are becoming invisible?

Where I work, there’s a guy that comes in and only wears a celtic training top and shorts as his daily attire. Not seen him for a few months now. Must be in his 50’s.

Another who is actually a decent enough guy wore his light celtic jacket daily. It’s now gone or covered up under a normal jacket.
I would report him to HR mate on the grounds that the colours/badge represent anti British Peado harbouring IRA loving scum .

Kerrydale Street is absolutely amazing just now. They've accepted their fate and their anger at the board has shifted to bitterness, impotent rage and jealousy about how we're on the verge of overtaking them on and off the park. The sevco thread has been bumped back upand theyre talking about our wage bill and transfer spend etc.

You get the impression that some of them are taking a perverse pleasure from it all.
Of course they take pleasure from it they are back to their normal place in life
Being victims of masonic/orange/protestant conspiracy comes naturally to them
They revel in their inferiority to us knowing We Are The People

Where I work, there’s a guy that comes in and only wears a celtic training top and shorts as his daily attire. Not seen him for a few months now. Must be in his 50’s.

Another who is actually a decent enough guy wore his light celtic jacket daily. It’s now gone or covered up under a normal jacket.
You mean they're employing some kind of... scumouflage?

Could be better if someone puts more time into it...

Sharklife

Confidence in defence is what you get when you don't sign players like Duffy
(Sharklife)

And isolations can be avoided if you take a route straight home and not to Dubai
(Sharklife)

Barkas let the ball drop, he gets intimidated by all shots, they make him flap like a dead...
(Sharklife)

Who's that alky moaning, you should cut down on your corklife mate, get some toothpaste...

All the riots
So many riots
And they all go shark-in-hand
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife!
"Here, panel, know what I mean?"

They arrange games for when they want, except on Thursdays, when they get to watch the Famous
(Sharklife)

They put some sliders on, have a cold pint, and think about leaving the pool
(Sharklife)

They down some more poolside, sometimes at the bar too
It gives them a sense of enormous✌privilege✌
(Sharklife)

And then the players rest for the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a wage to steal for doing it...

All the riots
So many riots
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

It's got nothing to do with learning any techniques, you know?
(Sharklife)
(Sharklife) and it's not about learning from mistakes at this ground, or that ground, or that ground (sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
A fine effort

Mine is a bit simpler but to the same tune...

We are the people, we are the people

We watched the gers win 55 while you... riot outside

Sharklife

Kerrydale Street is absolutely amazing just now. They've accepted their fate and their anger at the board has shifted to bitterness, impotent rage and jealousy about how we're on the verge of overtaking them on and off the park. The sevco thread has been bumped back upand theyre talking about our wage bill and transfer spend etc.

You get the impression that some of them are taking a perverse pleasure from it all.
A lot of them still haven't and hold out a hope that we might still %^*& it up.

If we beat Hibs on Wednesday then no matter what their result is, they will go full 1999.

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

And isolations can be avoided if you take a route straight home and not to Dubai
(Sharklife)

Barkas let the ball drop, he gets intimidated by all shots, they make him flap like a dead...
(Sharklife)

Who's that alky moaning, you should cut down on your corklife mate, get some toothpaste...

All the riots
So many riots

They arrange games for when they want, except on Thursdays, when they get to watch the Famous
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

And then the players rest for the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a wage to steal for doing it...

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife) and it's not about learning from mistakes at this ground, or that ground, or that ground (sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Excellent, I was singing to that in Phil Daniels/Damon Albarn voice all the way.

If anyone has spare time try rewriting Scaffolds Lilly the Pink with a chorus of........... Oh we'll drink a drink a drink with Lennon the tink the tink the tink. He went to Dubai and brought back Covid!
For hes a dirty, 19th Century Terrorist bastard, most disgusting, in every way... lol

I don't think it's in any way likely more that I just don't rate Benitez that highly. I realize he's managing at higher levels but he's failed in the last few jobs and looks to be someone who struggles to get on with interfering/restrictive boards.
Sorry @Papac I may have just misread the theme. I thought you were saying it as if, he is going there but isn’t any good. Rather than he isn’t very good, so even if he does go there. I got the impression that you may have believed he was going as a fact, and that he is pish, but clearly you are savvy enough to see he has declined as a coach where ever he ends up.

Grown men wearing football gear to work ffs.
Only ever acceptable if you are actually a footballer no matter what team it is.
Thankfully totally against company policy in my place

It’s brilliant, no tims have posted on my Facebook for months. 10 this, 10 that for years!! I’ve changed my avatar to 55 already LOL

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Brilliant

Is this moon howler actually serious when he wrote this...unbelievable how deranged they are.

In time perhaps the biggest black mark against PL and the board will be their failure in 2012 to insist that the game in Scotland was cleansed of the corruption that Murray had sown throughout Hampden and beyond.
That was the chance to effect real change and insist that clubs lived within their means and that the game was run in the interests of all instead of one!
Instead they panicked and allowed the continuity lie to go unchallenged and the malign influence in Hampden, in the league and SFA and referees, to continue.
No doubt Peter thought that our financial advantage was such that we were untouchable and uncatchable at the top but today we can all see how that worked out.
As others have very clearly and eloquently set out, the huns are financially unsustainable are are heading for the rocks again, though it might take another few years for it to hit.
At that point we need people who have the imagination and strength of character to see beyond the short termism of 2012 and have a plan ready to help Scottish football regain its basic honesty and integrity while offering it a way forward.
Personally I would have no problem with the huns disappearing forever in a puff of red, white and blue smoke.
However I realise that there are a big number of that support that would like a club to follow, follow.
Again I have no problem with that, as long as it is genuinely self sufficient and lines up as a successor to the old huns, versions 1 & 2.
This ridiculous notion that the present lot are going for 55 simply insults the intelligence of everyone involved in Scotland from boardrooms to the people who only ever have an occasional interest, like diddy teams asking for 50% in cup finals!

i dunno if anyone else has responded to this but this isn't true. It wasn't a vaccine it was a drug. The problem with it was they did not understand enantiomers properly in that chiral drugs could have differing effects depending on the drugs chirality. Drugs and vaccines are very different things, in this age of misinformation it's important that people aren't given information that is incorrect.

edit - spelling.
did not expect to see the word enantiomers on FF today

EsfsLRAXIAI4WHU

Is this moon howler actually serious when he wrote this...unbelievable how deranged they are.

In time perhaps the biggest black mark against PL and the board will be their failure in 2012 to insist that the game in Scotland was cleansed of the corruption that Murray had sown throughout Hampden and beyond.
That was the chance to effect real change and insist that clubs lived within their means and that the game was run in the interests of all instead of one!
Instead they panicked and allowed the continuity lie to go unchallenged and the malign influence in Hampden, in the league and SFA and referees, to continue.
No doubt Peter thought that our financial advantage was such that we were untouchable and uncatchable at the top but today we can all see how that worked out.
As others have very clearly and eloquently set out, the huns are financially unsustainable are are heading for the rocks again, though it might take another few years for it to hit.
At that point we need people who have the imagination and strength of character to see beyond the short termism of 2012 and have a plan ready to help Scottish football regain its basic honesty and integrity while offering it a way forward.
Personally I would have no problem with the huns disappearing forever in a puff of red, white and blue smoke.
However I realise that there are a big number of that support that would like a club to follow, follow.
Again I have no problem with that, as long as it is genuinely self sufficient and lines up as a successor to the old huns, versions 1 & 2.
This ridiculous notion that the present lot are going for 55 simply insults the intelligence of everyone involved in Scotland from boardrooms to the people who only ever have an occasional interest, like diddy teams asking for 50% in cup finals!
We should be trying to rid Scottish football of peado harbouring clubs.

Eff off ya little ned,only sticking up for the Lurgan Pedro because he gave you another chance

-

You can get to eff' an all Leigh.

-

Get this little wage thief out of the club with Lennon and Lawwell.

-

Canny wait to a see him

Al slap a season ticket in his face, no line but hahaha

-

Day 1 task list for new manager:

1) Reinstall analysis software on managers IT systems
2) tell Danny McGrain while I’m here you will be
3) cancel snus subscription
4) rip up griffiths contract and throw him out the back door.

-

You need a long memory to recall when the effin waster was last fit. Eff off Griffiths.

-

This piece of dirt should have been shown the door years ago.

-

Who the feck is he to lecture anyone.

Wee knob.

Just a few of the Kerryfail responses to the article in the DR about that wee scumbag Griffiths telling the filth support they’ve got short memories for turning on TLB and Lawwell :))
What glorious reading all this makes.

55 will hurt this one more than most

Any mentally challenged coming away with that shite, just remind them that this indeed our 55th title because we are not a ‘ seperate entity’.

I didn't bother going with the refs. I felt that despite the calls for Robert Wagner people wouldn't believe that tims are actually questioning the refs after what we've witnessed in that past nine years.
The head gonk was the one who brought up referees and asked why Morelos is allowed to run around Scottish football UNPUNISHED and Scott Brown is sent off for elbowing a kid in the face when it's his first foul. Seriously.
You can look on KD today and see them complaining about the Morelos/Tav penalty. They say of course we were given a penalty when the foul was YARDS outside the box. Had the foul been given instead of a penalty there's every chance the ref sends the Ross County heifer off. Then the narrative would swing to "of course the ref sends the guy off to help them".
This is what they think after a decade of everything going their way, in Scotland at least.
It's a sign of what the loss of their constructed TI*R is going to do to them. They are headed to darker days.

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Superb mate.
Change corklife for snus

The current discussion in the managers thread is now about how we are all absolutely shitting it at the prospect of Benitez being their manager. One even saying the Erskine Bridge would be very busy with huns if they appointed him :))

I guess a wee made-up fantasy of us being worried about a manager they will never get will be the highlight of their 20/21 season. How the “mighty” have fallen.
Worried about a failed chequebook manager who won a cup in Italy and f.u.ck all else of note for the last 13 years, usually lasts 6 - 9 months at teams now and in his last longer term gig got Newcastle relegated whilst wasting stupid amounts of money?

Aye f.u.cking terrified of the fat Max from Pheonix Nights lookalike c.u.nt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back