Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen somebody say “5pm Friday for the ‘review’ update.” On lennons position. Anybody seen anything about it?

Interesting quote from popcorn teeth regarding the "Superstar" Edouard that I saw on Kerryfail.

Speaking on the future of striker Odsonne Edouard, Lennon added: "We don't want to sell him.

"There have been no bids for him, there's been no speculation surrounding him. There's been no interest in him at all, particularly in this window."

I guess all those Scottish "journalists" linking him with West Ham, Arsenal, Lyon, Dortmund, Harlem Globetrotters, etc must've been mistaken? Or talking pish.

Interesting quote from popcorn teeth regarding the "Superstar" Edouard that I saw on Kerryfail.

Speaking on the future of striker Odsonne Edouard, Lennon added: "We don't want to sell him.

"There have been no bids for him, there's been no speculation surrounding him. There's been no interest in him at all, particularly in this window."

I guess all those Scottish "journalists" linking him with West Ham, Arsenal, Lyon, Dortmund, Harlem Globetrotters, etc must've been mistaken? Or talking pish.
He has done %^*& all this season so no reason for teams to rush. If he picks up to the end of the season they are buying a player with one season left of his deal and their only chance to clinch a desperate sale before he can leave for free.

I hope he goes down the Bobo Balde route

Scottish MSM Septic arse kissers say £11.5m

German media say £3.75m.

It really is a quandary whose word to believe on this isn't it?

Nah. Think I'll believe the more truthful, obvious one.

£3.75m it is then.
I've yet to see a single link to German media with this figure. Just people on here stating it. Not saying its not true, but I've not seen any source yet.

Love this B-D

Probably a fair result, all things considered. 2-0 at home, against a dreadful Hamilton side.

Consolidates our position in second place, especially since Aberdeen and Hibs both dropped points.

In the main, pretty poor though.

Terribly patronising commentary from Celtic TV, grievously insulting our intelligence.

Love this B-D

Probably a fair result, all things considered. 2-0 at home, against a dreadful Hamilton side.

Consolidates our position in second place, especially since Aberdeen and Hibs both dropped points.

In the main, pretty poor though.

Terribly patronising commentary from Celtic TV, grievously insulting our intelligence.
Consolidates second place :))

0-DF003-A8-31-FE-4-C9-C-9592-947-FA6254389.jpg

Adam Smith? Sounds like may actually know a thing or two about Economics!
And while other economics experts will be wasting their time lecturing at universities and debating the global economy amidst a pandemic and political turmoil in the UK and the US, Adam Smith Phd is busy debating the financial affairs of a football club. That's where the real action is in 2021.

German media say £3.75m.

£3.75m it is then.

That's 10 times what they paid, and the guy has arguably not progressed, possibly even regressed in terms of his end product. I said on another thread that 3 mill was my estimate given the amount of development work still required, he's not a 10 mill player, not yet anyway.

German media say £3.75m.

£3.75m it is then.
I think it's now been clarified as being €11m. That's from Dutch press. No point trying to pretend it was significantly less, just makes us look like them.

They'll get about £6.5m.

I think it's now been clarified as being €11m. That's from Dutch press. No point trying to pretend it was significantly less, just makes us look like them.

They'll get about £6.5m.
Even if you are wrong?... which you are. It seems the 11m included his wages over 4 years and this has been confirmed by the German media. Strange that you want to bump up his worth like the compliant Scottish media.

Kevin Clancy is now helping us win according to these crackpots, must have missed all his dodgy decisions against us f
Kevin Clancy is now helping us win according to these crackpots, must have missed all his dodgy decisions against us for them

don’t know what’s more laughable. The idea that Clancy is biased towards us or that Andy Walker loves us. They’ve gone full retard.

Weird that he'd sign a new 1st choice goalie for £5m and then throw him under the bus after half a season for not being the type of goalkeeper he wanted. It's almost like he's just making it all up as he goes along...

You can say whatever you like about Barkas but the clown in charge came out and says he wants him to get a run of game then drops him after an og and 2 goal against Livingston that came from embarrassing defending.

The other 2 goalkeepers are utter calamities. Barkas being made the scapegoat.

Even if you are wrong?... which you are. It seems the 11m included his wages over 4 years and this has been confirmed by the German media. Strange that you want to bump up his worth like the compliant Scottish media.
I don't care what he's worth, it's embarrassing reading folk saying it's a ridiculously low price. That's what they do.

Maybe he’s getting the message out there that he’s available

Does anyone think/believe they actually got £11.5m for the boy? I don’t see it personally.
Absolutely zero chance. It'll be 6 or 7 tops with unattainable add ons to make up that figure. 30 % to psg I think he came from leaving about about 5m profit.

Does anyone think/believe they actually got £11.5m for the boy? I don’t see it personally.
No. I dont even think it will be close even if he led them to the champs league and league double the add ons wont take them near that. Lucky if its even close to 8 with add ons and doing the above double.

EDIT: I have seen german papers are saying £3.75m thats sounds more accurate and Man City get some of that.

Last edited:
Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.

Amazing the exact same set of officials who were all in place when they (won*) 12 trophies in a row are somehow biased against them?

Oh and whatever happened to squeal Lennon's manky "no excuses" T-shirt that he was parading about in at one point in his playing days? For a club that say no excuses they certainly fire them out at a rapid rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back