Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t leave the carrot dangling, show us examples
He committed the same type of foul in their game v Ross County earlier in the season.

They only won 1-0 and the ref missed a clear penalty.

That's about 6 or 7 clear penalties against them this season that haven't been given.

2 at Fir Park
2 at Easter Rd in separate games.
1 Ross County at Ibrox - only won 1-0

There's others I can't think of

Morelos should have been red carded v Dundee United, Us and Hibs. There's probably others

Meanwhile, when they need a soft penalty they get it.

Referees have been shocking this season.

Who can blame them when nobody has the balls to call them out.

You've got the two token tims from a catholic background who go out their way to give shocking decisions against us to try and prove they're impartial, but absolutely shampoo themselves from the vermin bastards because they probably like their windows where they are.

The rest are hun bastards doing all they can to help their team over the line

Never known a team to get so few decisions given against them.

The fact they've not even conceded a penalty this season should have people questioning the brotherhood.

Selective blindness is off the scale this season

He committed the same type of foul in their game v Ross County earlier in the season.

That's about 6 or 7 clear penalties against them this season that haven't been given.

2 at Fir Park

Morelos should have been red carded v Dundee United, Us and Hibs. There's probably others

You've got the two token tims from a catholic background who go out their way to give shocking decisions against us to try and prove they're impartial, but absolutely shampoo themselves from the vermin bastards because they probably like their windows where they are.

The fact they've not even conceded a penalty this season should have people questioning the brotherhood.

B-D

Some of the comments on kds today are absolutely glorious and full of delusion of the highest order.

I would love to go through all of their results from last season and pick out every decision that went their way, the league Cup final being the obvious one that stands out.

Say this all the time but ask any mentally challenged when the last time was that they dropped points or lost a cup game due to a dodgy decision from officials. They can’t give you an answer.

We dropped points at Hibs this season due to an offside goal. We lost last seasons LC final due to an offside goal. Our recent league campaigns prior to this season are absolutely littered with dropped points due to officials. Beaton on his own cost us wins at Pittodrie and Rugby Park last season.

Meanwhile their recent cup finals and league campaigns are littered with dodgy calls in their favour.

Considering all the officials are pro-Rangers and anti-Celtic, they seem to do not bad.

Last edited:
Say this all the time but ask any mentally challenged when the last time was that they dropped points or lost a cup game due to a dodgy decision from officials. They can’t give you an answer.

We dropped points at Hibs this season due to an offside goal. We lost last seasons LC final due to an offside goal. Our recent league campaigns prior to this season are absolutely littered with drop points due to officials. Beaton on his own cost us wins at Pittodrie and Rugby Park last season.

Meanwhile their recent cup finals and league campaigns are littered with dodgy calls in their favour.

Considering all the officials are pro-Rangers and anti-Celtic, they seem to do not bad.

they literally gained 1 point from their last game as Klimana should've been sent off & penalty given to Livingston + an offside goal

real score could've been 3-1

thats just their previous game

2 at Fir Park

They also got a very questionable penalty when they were struggling at 0-0 away to Hamilton a few weeks ago.

They are all now repeating Clancys pre-season line of “knowing what’s at stake this season” as if this meant that the aim was for officials to stop them doing 10:))

You know, Kevin Clancy the mentally challenged who flung the kitchen sink at trying to deny us 3 points at the piggery last season.

0-DF003-A8-31-FE-4-C9-C-9592-947-FA6254389.jpg

to be fair if penalties were given for what they got away to Hamilton reserves the other week there would be loads.

The fact we have only conceded 7 league goals in 26 games shows you how often the opposition actually venture into our box.

I know it was the cup but St Mirren got a penalty against us recently. Unlike Livingston last week against them when Kimala clothes lined the Livi player. Stonewall penalty straight red card but no father collum turned away. Couldn’t send two players off in the same game.

What incident was a penalty for hibs?

Normally there is some discussion on here, or H&H if we got away with one in the box.

Can anyone think?

Even if you are wrong?... which you are. It seems the 11m included his wages over 4 years and this has been confirmed by the German media. Strange that you want to bump up his worth like the compliant Scottish media.
I've seen this posted several times now. More than once I've asked for links - even one in German - but have yet to see one posted. Have I missed it? We have loads of Bears in Germany. If its been reported more accurately out there then let us all in on it with a direct link. Do you have one mate?

they literally gained 1 point from their last game as Klimana should've been sent off & penalty given to Livingston + an offside goal

real score could've been 3-1

thats just their previous game
Also hibs and Livingston at their dump should have had penalties! They should be 26 behind ffs, that’s just ones this year!

Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.
Fu kin hell

Normally there is some discussion on here, or H&H if we got away with one in the box.

Can anyone think?
They are still going on about Hagi's high boot at Ibrox. Despite the rule being that no contact means no penalty and an indirect free-kick at worst.

Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.
I had Rachel Reilly check this out (among other things :) ) and he's absolutely correct B-)

Deluded freak on KDS:

Que?
I'm from Barcelona

I've seen this posted several times now. More than once I've asked for links - even one in German - but have yet to see one posted. Have I missed it? We have loads of Bears in Germany. If its been reported more accurately out there then let us all in on it with a direct link. Do you have one mate?
Ahh, the mysterious German media reports. I've asked for links to this too, to no avail.

I'm starting to think it's been made up.

Can anyone think?

Can't remember what minute it was, but there was a cross from their left hand side that Halberg tried to get on the end of. Goldson had hands on his back so it looked like a push, but there were no claims for it and nothing at all mentioned by the commentators or pundits.

I can remember seeing it live and thinking I'd like to have seen a replay, which I haven't checked out yet.

We really need the other clubs and supporters trust to come together and lobby for change across the board.

From one of the nutters on Kerryfail.

His own fûcking club knocked back a proposal for investigation and change just 10 months ago. Now I wonder why they would have done that.

The levels of irony and delusion among some of their support really is unbelievable.

Deluded freak on KDS:

They’re just not getting it with the “pressure” thing. We’re clearly thriving under pressure, Gerrard said we don’t see it as pressure we see it as an opportunity, a totally different mindset! Idiots also think they’re going to go through the remainder without dropping a point!

Deluded freak on KDS:

I love posts like this. If my aunty had baws she'd be nicola sturgeon.

Lennon is pubic (deliberate) enemy no1, they detest him now, and they are saying Barkas has been flung under the bus as well. What a month.

There is absolutely no way they're getting anything like the £10m figure being banded around. They sign a guy for £300k, he does absolutely nothing, and then they sell him for £10m? Aye, ok :rolleyes:
Just confirmed on Sky Sports that Man City will get a chunk of the fee, don't listen to the noise coming from the scum and the SMSM.

2 at Fir Park

I see they're back to blaming refs. I was wondering how long before the victim mentality would rear its head.

They HATE Lennon with a passion

MON's Left Eyebrow
Getting on a bit
12:26 AM - Today#5099

I'm surprised he was able to walk down the tunnel tonight with those clown shoes on.

Fud.

1888tic
First-team captain
7:26 AM - Today#51009

He was probably half jaked, scouring the forums one night last July and came across Barkas’ name in the rumour thread.

Patrick_Bateman
11K459
Retired and now a BT Sports pundit
8:15 AM - Today#51016

He is a malignant, horrible little man and I hope to God the dickhead gets punted as soon as possible.

allinthegameyo
First name on the team-sheet
10:11 AM - Today#51035

Fair play to him though. He’s managed to make me completely forget about the ten or the Huns winning the league. My only request to god when I wake up in the morning is that this dick is no longer in charge of managing Celtic football club.

Baggio
First-team starter
10:11 AM - Today#51036

We won a game but he still manages to make me hate him even more with his comments after the game. He really is a poor excuse for a manager and a person to be quite honest.

Supporting Celtic under him is exhausting and depressing. He’s taking the joy away from the club I love, which plays a big part in my life.

Ned Rise
15K12,285
treasure hunting in Holland
10:39 AM - Today#51050

This thread is sponsored by John Wilson masks.

Can start your own hate mob with the huns and Hearts. You've all proved them right that it's fine to despise him and it's nothing to do with his background.

Aye the season has been an unmitigated disaster and his press conferences have been a car crash. But some of you have lost the plot and the pressure of 10 seems to have tipped you over the edge.

If we're all speculating about the likes of Frimpong eff off because he's a terrible coach, maybe the event of 6 or 7 weeks ago that got him in the phone to his agent was the sight of fans running at his motor and the team bus for a polite exchange of views.

Lennon has to go, we all get it. But this place is turning into a zombie media spin off.

Hate, despise, loathe...

Good job lhads. Maybe we can get a wee delegation to hook him on sight or something.

The latest ramblings below. The individual he quoted was also advocating for a ban more than 2 games, Clancy to be made run the line for a month and...wait for it...the result to be overturned. They are a completely different level of mental.

My issue is there isn't a deterrent to stop this from happening. If violent conduct gets missed in a game, then retrospectively punished, it makes no difference to the game played. Morelos scored the winning goal last night. If it's proven after the game, then instead of a 2/3 game ban for the player, make the team play with 10 players next game. How often does the banned player make much of a difference to the missing games? The manager can make the appropriate changes to compensate. Always thought it was a strange rule whereby team really doesn't get affected but actually gets the benefit.

The latest ramblings below. The individual he quoted was also advocating for a ban more than 2 games, Clancy to be made run the line for a month and...wait for it...the result to be overturned. They are a completely different level of mental.

My issue is there isn't a deterrent to stop this from happening. If violent conduct gets missed in a game, then retrospectively punished, it makes no difference to the game played. Morelos scored the winning goal last night. If it's proven after the game, then instead of a 2/3 game ban for the player, make the team play with 10 players next game. How often does the banned player make much of a difference to the missing games? The manager can make the appropriate changes to compensate. Always thought it was a strange rule whereby team really doesn't get affected but actually gets the benefit.

they've stopped throwing sharks and have started jumping them

I love posts like this. If my aunty had baws she'd be nicola sturgeon.

Lennon is pubic (deliberate) enemy no1, they detest him now, and they are saying Barkas has been flung under the bus as well. What a month.
Lennon is all over the place with their keepers - it's absolutely side splitting.

Neither Bain or the £5m man deemed good enough to start in a cup final, & although they won it & he saved a couple of pens, Hazard lived up to his name during the game.

Barkas last night was effectively publicly told he's a bottler & won't/can't play another game for them this season - no idea what contract he's on but I bet it's a beaut.

So they've reverted to Bain, 3rd choice only a couple of weeks ago, but now number 1 for the foreseeable future & after the game Lennon said he thought he "did OK".

It's absolutely glorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back