Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the situation with dropping Barkas a bit strange as the 3 keepers are as bad as each other,are they trying to force him onto a loan deal and get some other mugs to part pay his wages,give him away to some other mug to pay his wages or has he nearly reached an amount of appearances where the filth are due next installment on his transfer fee.
Wouldn't be like them to renege on a deal

The latest ramblings below. The individual he quoted was also advocating for a ban more than 2 games, Clancy to be made run the line for a month and...wait for it...the result to be overturned. They are a completely different level of mental.

My issue is there isn't a deterrent to stop this from happening. If violent conduct gets missed in a game, then retrospectively punished, it makes no difference to the game played. Morelos scored the winning goal last night. If it's proven after the game, then instead of a 2/3 game ban for the player, make the team play with 10 players next game. How often does the banned player make much of a difference to the missing games? The manager can make the appropriate changes to compensate. Always thought it was a strange rule whereby team really doesn't get affected but actually gets the benefit.
So by that logic they should have been playing Hamilton with 10 men as Brown was sent off for violent conduct! They really are stupid bastards!

Afternoon pain, all kinds of crazy accusations about cheating from the crackpot at the bottom left.

The girl at least just wants to look forward but he is away back 20 years slobbering about allsorts, this is killing them.

Anthony Haggerty - a tremendous watch - is raging about QOTS losing the 2008 cup final illegally because "Rangers had no registered players"

Delicious.

Anthony Haggerty - a tremendous watch - is raging about QOTS losing the 2008 cup final illegally because "Rangers had no registered players"

Delicious.
It certainly was delicious, the girl just wants to look to the future but none of the other 3 are having it, he also wants Wenger to come in for a month and pay him.100k to review the whole club.

Absolutely brilliant.

geein up already ya wee pansy musta lost your 4leaf lepracon!
j1tMUNW.gif
B-D

Deluded freak on KDS:

I posted over on the ref thread, it's 9-13 pts. 13 pts (which assumes the best case scenario of them losing to us, DU and Hibs after going a man down, and not getting an extra man against the sheep) would put them on 59 pts and us on 52 pts, with 3 games in hand and 2 games v them. And that's including the Dubai debacle. 9 pts assumes those games were all drawn (apart from the Motherwell one). Even so, that'd leave them on 63 pts and us on 50. Arithmetically, it'd still be in our hands and they'd be under pressure.
Fucking head hurts trying to make sense of that
Given up now

Now that Japanese eye is going they are going to bin Lennon today,announce Lampard and get the 10 in a row,according to Irish Mick.
Some of the moonhowlers on his chat need sectioned.Entitled delusional bigots.

Difference between us and them: We are a proper football club that just wants to play football, as shown during our recent dark years ; they, on the other hand, only think about money and play football on a balance sheet. Football is a business to them, for us, it is simply about the love of football. This is why so many people regard Rangers as a proper football club.

It's been bugging me for a while who the host of that podcast looks like. I've finally got it!...

saw02_800x.jpg

His name is Paul John Dykes. Apparently the priest that performed his christening was pished and slurred his first two names in the wrong order and his parents didn't want to object.

I think he looks like KD Lang. If KD Lang had been hit in the face with a shovel.

Rosan_Kobar
Rosan_Kobar

Last active
2:56 PM - Today
Favourite all-time player
Jinky

Occasional Substitute

2:53 PM - Today#106229

There have been 4 (Four) permanent transfers done in the whole of the EPL so far in this window. For obvious financial reasons even the richest league in the world is drawing it's horns in. The huns have easily beaten that figure on their own. It does not compute. Are Celtic fans (below board & management level) the only people in the whole of Scottish football who can smell this absolute festering scheidt? Between their financial 'dealings' and their fans in black, ably supported by a massive cast of hun facing 'journos', the game is finished. What's the point? We have always had to deal with cheating match officials and managed success despite their crooked influence on games, but the floodgates, since the birth of sevco have been thrown wide open. They have been given carte blanche to do whatever they like and this is the way it's going to be from now on.
I repeat. What is the point?
Writing that crap on the back of winning the last 12 trophies on offer, and winning 8.75 titles on the bounce.

You couldn’t make it up - total crackpots the lot of them

This meltdown is monumental in scope.

Covid excuses. Barriers. Sharks. Refs. Asthmatic medicine doping. Caffeine doping. Snus chewing. Hugh spewing. Baffult. Disgustit. Frimpong not using his ding dong. Edouard can do no wrong. The ten. Dubai. It's a catastrophe, I don't know why. Laxalt's hair, to ' its no' fair'. Duffy, need I say more. Fake tables. Their fans' fables.Thur no' a good team. Sack the board. Lurgan Flopp, for the chop.

Long may it continue.

Afternoon pain, all kinds of crazy accusations about cheating from the crackpot at the bottom left.

The girl at least just wants to look forward but he is away back 20 years slobbering about allsorts, this is killing them.

A Celtic state of mind right enough that rocket :oops:

Difference between us and them: We are a proper football club that just wants to play football, as shown during our recent dark years ; they, on the other hand, only think about money and play football on a balance sheet. Football is a business to them, for us, it is simply about the love of football. This is why so many people regard Rangers as a proper football club.

Same as it ever was. When they gave up being a charity around a year after being spawned, the whole ethos of the club was, and has been since, to make money for certain Catholic families by ripping off poor Catholic families under the pretense of some faux Irishness. From tailors, bookies, Lord Provosts and airport owners. All had their hand in the cookie jar.

This meltdown is monumental in scope.

Covid excuses. Barriers. Sharks. Refs. Asthmatic medicine doping. Caffeine doping. Snus chewing. Hugh spewing. Baffult. Disgustit. Frimpong not using his ding dong. Edouard can do no wrong. The ten. Dubai. It's a catastrophe, I don't know why. Laxalt's hair, to ' its no' fair'. Duffy, need I say more. Fake tables. Their fans' fables.Thur no' a good team. Sack the board. Lurgan Flopp, for the chop.

Long may it continue.
I read that to the tune of we didn’t start the fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back