Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ovbious Lennon isnt going to resign, i think his motivations are financial and he wants a pay off to leave. On Kerrydale Street they are saying they laughed at us with McCoist more or less doing the same. Now its their turn.

Europa League began in season 2009/10.

Teams who have conceded most in Group Stage (144 groups over 12 years, 576 teams)

20. Vardar ( Macedonia) 17/18
19. Shamrock Rov (Republic of Ireland) 11/12 Astana (Kazakhstan)19/20
18. Limassol (Cyprus) 14/15 and Dudelange (Luxembourg)19/20
17. Celtic 20/21 (Game to play)
So if they concede their usual 4 they’ll break another record to go alongside the girl Laxalts tackles? Breaking records all over the place.

To be fair to him if they had scored another goal and not conceded the 3rd and 4th they’d have won that tonight.
Also, if their Maws had stuck in at school and didnae drink Bucky up park then they I prefer men huv met a nice bloke and no hid thum oot o wedlock and and then I prefer men huv become Rangers supporters

Cardiac arrest is breathtaking as well, after that result and their group standings I suspect their fans would be nearer the cardiac arrest version caused by high blood pressure and anger at Lennon and his teams performance, he is a nutter.

Europa League began in season 2009/10.

Teams who have conceded most in Group Stage (144 groups over 12 years, 576 teams)

20. Vardar ( Macedonia) 17/18
19. Shamrock Rov (Republic of Ireland) 11/12 Astana (Kazakhstan)19/20
18. Limassol (Cyprus) 14/15 and Dudelange (Luxembourg)19/20
17. Celtic 20/21 (Game to play)
With still a game to go against a very good French side who top the group and are second in Ligue 1.

He also said there were green shoots of recovery the whole night . What a strange interview . Just seems off he was laughing and smiling . Weird

I think he is medicated tbh. I dont say that as a dig. Watching open goal podcast and ferry was at the piggery when lennon was there and tals about how passionate he was and how animated he would be and how that was the same when he first game back to the piggery, now he sits and watches the games.

I think he is medicated tbh. I dont say that as a dig. Watching open goal podcast and ferry was at the piggery when lennon was there and tals about how passionate he was and how animated he would be and how that was the same when he first game back to the piggery, now he sits and watches the games.

Serious question - what is the shit Lennon is constantly caught on video putting up his nose / on his gums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back