Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the highlights im sure somebody said they scored as many as Milan but it was the goals they were losing that was costing them.Heres me thinking that goals against you wouldnt matter.:rolleyes:

I watched the huns game last night as it was on straight after ours, these are the points I noticed

1. The huns started with 4-3-3 and were getting over-run in midfield. They changed to 4-4-2 at half time and then dominated the midfield in the second half. This shows you that formation change mid-game at the right time is very important

2. The huns as a team seem to be much fitter than us. At some points in the second half it was as if they had more than 10 outfield players. Every man was tracking back and defending their box in numbers. Who is our fitness coach at Lennoxtown, anybody know ?

3. Their team play as a unit and very rarely are pulled out of position. Every player seems to know his part and covers for their team mates

4. The hun bench seemed packed and all the coaches were talking to Gerrard and contributing. Compare that to ours where Lenny is left on his own with big Kennedy sulking in the background

5. This set of players must be the ugliest set of players ever and that is saying something going by hun standards

There's a saying in life ... Know your enemy like you know yourself ... I'm pretty certain this hun team won't implode this season
:(

Ending on a bright note ... we still have time to win the Ten but only if we act now !!!

In the highlights im sure somebody said they scored as many as Milan but it was the goals they were losing that was costing them.Heres me thinking that goals against you wouldnt matter.:rolleyes:
Ha ha ha. It’s some boast to say they scored as many as Milan, just not while playing against Milan. Terrible spin to put on a series of heavy defeats.

I watched the huns game last night as it was on straight after ours, these are the points I noticed

1. The huns started with 4-3-3 and were getting over-run in midfield. They changed to 4-4-2 at half time and then dominated the midfield in the second half. This shows you that formation change mid-game at the right time is very important

2. The huns as a team seem to be much fitter than us. At some points in the second half it was as if they had more than 10 outfield players. Every man was tracking back and defending their box in numbers. Who is our fitness coach at Lennoxtown, anybody know ?

3. Their team play as a unit and very rarely are pulled out of position. Every player seems to know his part and covers for their team mates

4. The hun bench seemed packed and all the coaches were talking to Gerrard and contributing. Compare that to ours where Lenny is left on his own with big Kennedy sulking in the background

5. This set of players must be the ugliest set of players ever and that is saying something going by hun standards

There's a saying in life ... Know your enemy like you know yourself ... I'm pretty certain this hun team won't implode this season

Ending on a bright note ... we still have time to win the Ten but only if we act now !!!
Who are you calling huns ya 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

Their head of fitness was on the same undergrad course as me

You should stick CeltcTV on youtube, post match.

Even just for 10/15 mins.

On Barkas:

Plays like an amputee, has no reach in those arms at all, bizarre.

he doesn't, have arms but the sleeves are stuffed with newpapers

Vasilas Scheidt

He’s like a wee boy who plays in defence, but has been asked to sub for a goalie. He is absolutely petrified of the ball. Little arms and all that.

I close my eyes and see shades of the great Gordon Marshall.

We’ve apparently got 5 goalkeepers in our squad now. That’s one for every day if the week except Sundays & Thursdays.

On Barkas:

Plays like an amputee, has no reach in those arms at all, bizarre.

he doesn't, have arms but the sleeves are stuffed with newpapers

Vasilas Scheidt

He’s like a wee boy who plays in defence, but has been asked to sub for a goalie. He is absolutely petrified of the ball. Little arms and all that.

I close my eyes and see shades of the great Gordon Marshall.

We’ve apparently got 5 goalkeepers in our squad now. That’s one for every day if the week except Sundays & Thursdays.
That last comment is comedy genius to be fair to the poster :D

Not sure about this part.

I think some of our players are quite handsome, athletic and fit (not in a gay way obviously).

Then you look at Christie, Brown, the Thumb... jeez.

And don't get me started on the comparison between the ladies team either in that recent game.

Not sure about this part.

I think some of our players are quite handsome, athletic and fit (not in a gay way obviously).

Then you look at Christie, Brown, the Thumb... jeez.

And don't get me started on the comparison between the ladies team either in that recent game.

Any team who has had Willo Flood play for them has a cheek to comment on how ugly anyone looks.

I think he is medicated tbh. I dont say that as a dig. Watching open goal podcast and ferry was at the piggery when lennon was there and tals about how passionate he was and how animated he would be and how that was the same when he first game back to the piggery, now he sits and watches the games.
A says to ma a dont think he's well

I'm not sure the attractiveness of your rivals is a valid point of discussion when your own teams defence leaks like a sieve. I'd have 11 Susan Boyles if it meant were winning

Ugliest set of players haha, I’ll raise you broon,christie and the duffer What a fukin ugly trinity that is

Don't forget tlb said they could win the champions league a few years ago they really believe they are at that level.
As previous winners deserve to be part of a new european set up, however this season in particular has sunk these boats.
Did he???????!!!!!!

Fair play to the mentally challengeds for retaining their crown as punch bags of Europe without their support being able to travel.

A tremendous achievement.
Can you imagine the UEFA fines they would be accruing if their scummy fans were allowed to travel?

Amazing! They scored 2 goals, one a horrible defensive mistake from Milan and the other admittedly a lovely finish. Beyond that they did nothing, Milan gave them a 2 goal start and still fucked them! They were awful!
Yeah 100% the first goal was a given to them & Milan also made 5 changes from the weekend & they still conceded 4...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back