Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucking sore does that look!

Not half as sore as the boot in the balls the poets took last night - 2 up in jig time and get horsed 4-2.

We go 1 down early doors, equalise only to concede a minute later. Equalise again at half time with a penalty and dominate the 2nd half, scoring an excellent winner.

What a crushing 180 minutes of football.

You'd really need to have a heart of stone not to appreciate the devine agony suffered and laugh your danglers off.

You are not wrong mate!
I’m a bit of a heavy smoker and looked at trying snus as it’s much healthier than smoking and better than chewing tobacco. Not something to start but I’m tempted to try is to help stop smoking. To me it’s a sign lennon must’ve been a fairly heavy smoker which also explains his teeth.

I have been chewing tobacco on and off since I was 15 when I could get a can of refrigerated Skoal for 50 cents. Snus is drier than regular American chewing tobacco, translates to you don't need to spit. In hindsight the fact I chewed Skoal and never spit probably had a bit to do with my constant heartburn as a young man. General Wintergreen Loyal :)

I’m a bit of a heavy smoker and looked at trying snus as it’s much healthier than smoking and better than chewing tobacco. Not something to start but I’m tempted to try is to help stop smoking. To me it’s a sign lennon must’ve been a fairly heavy smoker which also explains his teeth.
Quite smoking 15 years ago, if I could only quite gum and snus :) Still not as bad for you though.

Quite smoking 15 years ago, if I could only quite gum and snus :) Still not as bad for you though.
Holding a cigarette is a big part of it for me. I can be anxious and holding the cigarette helps. If I could move to snus then cut down on strength it would be great. I’ve got a vape and cut down when I use it but end up just smoking cigs all the time again. Well done for quitting because it’s very difficult.

Holding a cigarette is a big part of it for me. I can be anxious and holding the cigarette helps. If I could move to snus then cut down on strength it would be great. I’ve got a vape and cut down when I use it but end up just smoking cigs all the time again. Well done for quitting because it’s very difficult.

Use your kids as leverage...it becomes very easy (ex 40+ regal a day).

Every penny spent on your addiction, is a penny not spent on your kid/kids.
Don't look on it as they get all they need as it is.
Then on the plus side for yourself - Your health?

Putting my cig money in coin bags was a visible thing I used to help me - The more the pile grew the easier it became.

Good luck - You know it makes sense;)

Use your kids as leverage...it becomes very easy (ex 40+ regal a day).

Every penny spent on your addiction, is a penny not spent on your kid/kids.
Don't look on it as they get all they need as it is.
Then on the plus side for yourself - Your health?

Putting my cig money in coin bags was a visible thing I used to help me - The more the pile grew the easier it became.

Good luck - You know it makes sense;)
Thanks mate. Health is the priority but it may be easier to use something else. It’s easy to just have another one or just stop tomorrow. Definitely need to use something else.
Putting money in a saving tin you can only open with a tin opener would be a good way to save it too.

I didn't mention the weed to stop me killing people :cool:

Thanks mate. Health is the priority but it may be easier to use something else. It’s easy to just have another one or just stop tomorrow. Definitely need to use something else.
Putting money in a saving tin you can only open with a tin opener would be a good way to save it too.
20 a day, took 2 stomach tumors to get me to stop, use the vape and haven't smoked for 3 years come January. Don't miss it at all.

Not sure about this part.

I think some of our players are quite handsome, athletic and fit (not in a gay way obviously).

Then you look at Christie, Brown, the Thumb... jeez.

And don't get me started on the comparison between the ladies team either in that recent game.

Compare The Managers. com

20 a day, took 2 stomach tumors to get me to stop, use the vape and haven't smoked for 3 years come January. Don't miss it at all.
Well done mate. My nana had 2 heart attacks when she was 50. Stopped smoking after the 2nd one and lived to 89.

Just had a quick look over 'by' - still not happy, their overall anger is directed at the fat Japanese.

I hope we both do. It shows what a difference stopping smoking can make. I’m going to make a serious effort.
I'm a month off the smokes at the moment. Tried and failed loads of times as I've generally got a lack of willpower for it but seems easier this attempt. Don't miss the cigs as much as my evening reefer! Stay strong mate. It can be done.

Once you put the mind to it mate. I found the vape makes a difference, but you have to find the right one, none of these cheap pen shit ones. Get a proper one and it does work.
I can’t remember the make but I got a good vape kit with coils etc for my birthday last year. I did cut down smoking with it but slowly just started smoking it less and more fags again. Definitely more effort needed.

I can’t remember the make but I got a good vape kit with coils etc for my birthday last year. I did cut down smoking with it but slowly just started smoking it less and more fags again. Definitely more effort needed.
Yeh it takes a bit, persevere with the vape and don't be hard on yourself if you have a fag. I found myself vaping but still having a fag or 2, but it gradually got less. Cutting the triggers, after a meal, with a beer. You will get there, but you need to want it.

Get a smok vape mate about £70 all in, but a weeks fags. It's awesome and a good blast, does the business.

I’ve no had a fag for about a decade. Still chronically addicted to nicotine but vaping fills that hole and costs forty quid a month tops.

That, my friend, is as good as it gets :)) :))

Is this the new cry??!!

"But but but Ranjurs pure shouldny even be here so how can they win the league!!!!"

Greetings face kunts can't handle competition. Honest to God they do my fukin nut in the spoilt basturds. Just expect to win everything and get everything and no one and nobody is supposed to challenge them.

Auld "scabby" heid has gone full on sevcoooooooo in a zoom meeting supposedly about the way ahead for Celtic?

Does that malcontent as he calls himself ever think about anything else in life bar Rangers? He wants the entire Celtic AGM taken over with questions about Rangers. Even talking about boycotting their own club if Rangers win the league :p

No wonder Sparta Prague are taking 8 goals off these mugs this is what they think are the main issues are right now.......

I got permission from the author to post his views put to the CST in the context of the Zoom Open Meeting as I think they will be of interest to all.

My concerns with respect to governance and management at Celtic plc are long-standing. Specifically, the board’s and CEO’s:
• silence regarding the illegal use of EBTs by the liquidated club;
• acquiescence to the 5 Way Agreement;
• tacit acceptance of the continuation myth;
• acceptance of the outcomes of the flawed Lord Nimmo-Smith commission;
• obfuscation, delays and lies regarding Resolution 12;
• failure to act on the ongoing financial irregularities of the tribute act; and
• failure to act on the institutionalised corruption of the Scottish football authorities.
It seems there is no corruption or financial crime serious enough to which the Celtic board and CEO will not turn a blind eye for their “Old Firm” friends.
We need these messages to be conveyed strongly and clearly to the board and CEO; and if they continue to refuse to act, they need to face financial sanctions.
Potential financial sanctions:
1. Mass requests for refunds of season tickets for games not played in the 2019-20 season
2. Mass cancellations of direct debits for 2020-21 season tickets
3. A boycott of Celtic stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back