Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 Jan 2021 22:18:22
That’s the second time for me to be on the brink of the 10. I don’t think I’ll live to get a chance at a 3rd one. It’s over now, So Sad to be let down by our own lack of foresight
I hope he lives to see his grandson signing the sash!

They were miles away in 75 and finished third, they won 9 but were nowhere near 10 that season, this 9 is laughable, four one races and a ten point deduction for the first when we had a better team then last seasons carve up, they have never been close to getting 10, 21 points behind in January FFS :))

Hope Dubai was worth it. Great to see them practice defending set pieces over there.

Whoever authorised the trip should get the bullet. Whoever was doing the Covid protocols while there should also go. Anyone with common sense could see it was a bad idea.

Lennon should have went ages ago.

Clear out the team now and start the rebuild for next season before the euro qualifiers rather than the last minute pish we do.

:)) :))

I don't think Neil likes getting the bullet that much

IMG-20210111-224427.jpg

Saw Laxalt was trending on Twitter. Had a click for a nosey. Some hilarious shit. This was telling though:

Yet people are surprised when we let their full-backs get the ball high up the pitch in the last two OF games.

If they cross it, it's going fucking nowhere. If they try and pass it, they're likely to give it away.

Yet people are surprised when we let their full-backs get the ball high up the pitch in the last two OF games.

If they cross it, it's going fucking nowhere. If they try and pass it, they're likely to give it away.
Johan Cruyff said force the ball to the opposition's worst player and you will soon get it back. How do you decide with that lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back