Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonesBhoy96:

"The more I think of it the more it annoys me that this average huns team is going to win the league by about 20 plus points.

And before any lurkers try to suggest the huns are better than average, there’s not one hun that would even come close to playing for a Celtic team under rodgers.

Use have deservedly won the league I’ll give use that much but the reason Celtic Havnt won the 10 is because Celtic have literally self destructed and what should have been a 2 horse race with us eventually winning by 10-15 points has what Kevin bridges once described “Scottish football has turned into show jumping” only the huns are the ones doing the show jumping."

joemcglynn1978

"Will there be an asterisk on this year's league due to number of penalties given?(and not given)

Well done Dallas Brethren, your lodge have made double sure"

Wailer

"There's that many huns came out the woodwork they've left it looking like an Emmentaler cheese.

Slimy maggot bastards, took until last night before the confidence to surface arose.

Null and void will kill them. "
could be a new kids nursery rhyme, Three thick micks.

"The Sevco thread" on there right now is truly a thing of beauty, ii highly recommend it

Within 15 minutes of drawing at home to Hibs, one of them had bumped the Sevco thread with rumours about admin 2.

They really are struggling to grasp that our debt is to Rangers shareholders, and that any admin event would see those shareholders lose the majority of their invested money.

Last week the Sevco thread was all about whether Sevco fans hated all catholics or just Irish catholics.

You know rightful order is just about restored when the above points is all the thick mentally challenged bastards have got to cling onto.

Within 15 minutes of drawing at home to Hibs, one of them had bumped the Sevco thread with rumours about admin 2.

They really are struggling to grasp that our debt is to Rangers shareholders, and that any admin event would see those shareholders lose the majority of their invested money.

Last week the Sevco thread was all about whether Sevco fans hated all catholics or just Irish catholics.

You know rightful order is just about restored when the above points is all the thick mentally challenged bastards have got to cling onto.
One of them is saying Kent, Kamara, Aribo and Tav would sell for a combined 15 million and they are all treating him as some sort of visionary :D

Utterly delusional

One of them is saying Kent, Kamara, Aribo and Tav would sell for a combined 15 million and they are all treating him as some sort of visionary :D

Utterly delusional

the same one your talking about also said this last night

“Those wee over the top passes from Turnbull could open up any defence in the world”

Couldn’t even open up Hibs last night :) (goal from soft free kick)

F72914-AB-CE31-4-C7-B-B5-AC-D6082-E605976.jpg
Guy still not recognising that the dominance they had was purely down to what was done to Rangers...He should step back and maybe tell himself that maybe, just maybe they were never that good.

I'll call it, Celtic will have the keeper they called back from Ross County in goal against Livingston. They've played their first 3 and they have been rotten, might as well give this guy a go. He was apparently rated higher than the Flapping Hazard and they've reached real levels of desperation seeking a new hero.
The Kerryfail quote from a wee while ago. We've 5 keepers, one for every day of the week except Sundays and Thursdays. Quote of the year.

The best of it is, the only ones who ever mention a player's religion or care of it is them! I honestly don't know, nor give a moment's notice to, what religion any of our players are. And yet there are some in the media who say Rangers are the club with the bigot problem. One look at their forums should be enough to put that lie to bed.

Utterly delusional

I know I shouldn't do it, but even just trying to follow the logic of this "they're aw pure average" pish gives me a sore heid.

Because if it's true then Celtic are 21 points behind a team that allegedly would sell for pennies, but also they have multitudes of players rated at £20m+.

We are also an average team, and Gerrard is a poor manager, but this poor manager has taken a team of really cheap, bad players and has them top of the league and through to the latter stages of the EL having topped the group. But the manager and players are shite. And the Celtic team is still better in every respect, somehow, but don't ask where or how.

I know I shouldn't do it, but even just trying to follow the logic of this "they're aw pure average" pish gives me a sore heid.

Because if it's true then Celtic are 21 points behind a team that allegedly would sell for pennies, but also they have multitudes of players rated at £20m+.

We are also an average team, and Gerrard is a poor manager, but this poor manager has taken a team of really cheap, bad players and has them top of the league and through to the latter stages of the EL having topped the group. But the manager and players are shite. And the Celtic team is still better in every respect, somehow, but don't ask where or how.
Any body thats ever played football in a competition generally want the team that beat them to do well, so they have the consolation of being beaten by the best team, you know like the team they call the Invincibles that were beaten by the Giants from Gibraltar, :))

"The Johnston one would have been a really harsh penalty. But it was more of a penalty than the one Morelos got the other day and it was more of a foul than the one Hibs scored from."

One of the sportscene clowns offered up the McGeady excuse of 'he was anticipating contact'...as wee Mickey threw him self to the floor with zero contact.

"The Johnston one would have been a really harsh penalty. But it was more of a penalty than the one Morelos got the other day and it was more of a foul than the one Hibs scored from."

One of the sportscene clowns offered up the McGeady excuse of 'he was anticipating contact'...as wee Mickey threw him self to the floor with zero contact.
Fantastic!
A penalty for a non foul and a dive against no penty for a foul on a player whilst in the process of shooting on the edge of the 6 yard box?
Hmmm...i smell shite...

It blows my mind that they hate Lawell so much. Lawell, the guy that got them the commonwealth games, turned the Piggery area into the palatial estate it is, ran the club through 4 trebles, even tried to get them a hotel.

It pleases me to know it was only ever about banishing their 9iar demons and ending the nightmares they’ve been having since the 90s. They’ve poured their hearts and souls into believing that anything other than 10iar is a failure. Careful what you wish for.

"Just realised that if Duffy doesn’t attempt the “clearance” at the equaliser the ball would have rolled out for a goal kick"

giphy.gif
I just rewatched it. Out of the 3 on the line he was the worst one who could try to clear. The others could’ve let it run or at least had the position to boot it away. Duffy duffed it to an oposition player as he usually does.

I just rewatched it. Out of the 3 on the line he was the worst one who could try to clear. The others could’ve let it run or at least had the positivism to boot it away. Duffy duffed it to an oposition player as he usually does.
I've lost count already of the number of times I've seen Duffy collapse with that look of despair on his face at yet another monumental fck up. It's amazing.

I've lost count already of the number of times I've seen Duffy collapse with that look of despair on his face at yet another monumental fck up. It's amazing.
He collapses in a heap to try to show he done absolutely everything to prevent the goal. Puts his body on the line etc when in reality he’s like a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time.

Moon howling at its finest lol

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.

The funniest part about all their meltdowns is the amount of hangers on and gloryhunters they have.

We stuck with our team through and through. Through easily one of the worst things that can happen to any team, we still stayed. Now we’re back and we’re still here, even when we kept tripping up we’re still here.

They’re all greeting and proclaiming they’re not supporters of their diseased team anymore after one season. Dummy out the stolen pram.

There’s a reason we say No Surrender B-D

Last edited:
The Bheasts reaction to their cult's recent behaviour on their Thevco thread.

Admin is coming for 'Huns'!!!!!

Aaaawwwwwww my days......!!!!!!!!!

We're going to win the league, Europa money CL money and are building a state of the art multi- purpose fan zone and museum. All with zero debt.

But but but but........ Thevvccoo

What a life they lead.
forgot the aquarium fur the SHARKS!!

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.
" maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist"...well, if the hat fits Timothy....

He collapses in a heap to try to show he done absolutely everything to prevent the goal. Puts his body on the line etc when in reality he’s like a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time.
He's like the Yin to Ajer's Yang. One the fist-pumping fckwit who thinks a shot getting skelped off his arse when he's not looking deserves a celebration like he's scored a cup-winning goal and Duffy, who relentlessly sabotages everything he touches, then over-rolls his head to heavens, collapses in a heap on the ground in a double-facepalm, wanting the Earth to swallow him up and end it all.

The best of it is, the only ones who ever mention a player's religion or care of it is them! I honestly don't know, nor give a moment's notice to, what religion any of our players are. And yet there are some in the media who say Rangers are the club with the bigot problem. One look at their forums should be enough to put that lie to bed.
This exactly. It must be drummed into them at their sectarian schools that we are the devil, bigoted, sectarian and really hate them. I went to a non denominational school with a high proportion of Jewish and Muslim pupils, some Sikh’s and a few RCs. Very rarely did anyone even talk about religion never mind sectarian views and comments. The true bigots are bred in those sectarian schools of theirs who take children at an early age, separate them from other religions and cultures and brainwash them. Well that’s my view anyway!

These are the things that make life worth living.

Found a well-known moonhowlers personal Kerryfail account this afternoon...

TonesBhoy96

12:52 AM - Today#105704
The more I think of it the more it annoys me that this average huns team is going to win the league by about 20 plus points.

And before any lurkers try to suggest the huns are better than average, there’s not one hun that would even come close to playing for a Celtic team under rodgers.

Use have deservedly won the league I’ll give use that much but the reason Celtic Havnt won the 10 is because Celtic have literally self destructed and what should have been a 2 horse race with us eventually winning by 10-15 points has what Kevin bridges once described “Scottish football has turned into show jumping” only the huns are the ones doing the show jumping.

This can surely only be one man...

Jackie-McNamara-1240650.jpg

I’d love to understand the mindset of this moon unit. Do they really believe this kind of shite or are they just really really good at creative writing?

One line
"Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist "

You reckon ya deluded mutant c unt ?!??!

Where do you even begin with that.
Basically all they are saying is no matter what , everyone's against us.
I truly truly despise them.

Found a well-known moonhowlers personal Kerryfail account this afternoon...

TonesBhoy96

12:52 AM - Today#105704
The more I think of it the more it annoys me that this average huns team is going to win the league by about 20 plus points.

Use have deservedly won the league I’ll give use that much but the reason Celtic Havnt won the 10 is because Celtic have literally self destructed and what should have been a 2 horse race with us eventually winning by 10-15 points has what Kevin bridges once described “Scottish football has turned into show jumping” only the huns are the ones doing the show jumping.

This can surely only be one man...

Jackie-McNamara-1240650.jpg
Presumably Bridges described it as showjumping during most of their tainted titles. This season is slightly different to those seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back