Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonesBhoy96:

"The more I think of it the more it annoys me that this average huns team is going to win the league by about 20 plus points.

And before any lurkers try to suggest the huns are better than average, there’s not one hun that would even come close to playing for a Celtic team under rodgers.

Use have deservedly won the league I’ll give use that much but the reason Celtic Havnt won the 10 is because Celtic have literally self destructed and what should have been a 2 horse race with us eventually winning by 10-15 points has what Kevin bridges once described “Scottish football has turned into show jumping” only the huns are the ones doing the show jumping."

joemcglynn1978

"Will there be an asterisk on this year's league due to number of penalties given?(and not given)

Well done Dallas Brethren, your lodge have made double sure"

Wailer

"There's that many huns came out the woodwork they've left it looking like an Emmentaler cheese.

Slimy maggot bastards, took until last night before the confidence to surface arose.

Null and void will kill them. "
Wailers bealing show him the season ticket sales for the last 8 yrs prob can't read tho the scabby bastard :))

One of them is saying Kent, Kamara, Aribo and Tav would sell for a combined 15 million and they are all treating him as some sort of visionary :D

Utterly delusional
Kent, Kamara and Aribo would likely get £15mil for each individual.

Tav probably wont leave Rangers until heis into his 30s and will leave for %^*& all having won multiple titles and cups as Rangers captain.

Also, in our hearts we knew what Martin was. He was a poor player at the end of his career. Duffy arrived to a ludicrous fanfare.
Duffy is only 28 so should be in his prime, however he's been absolutely hopeless for them. Wouldn't like to be a fan of whichever club he's playing for in 5 years time because he'll only get worse. Let's hope TLB can get him signed up on a long term permanent contract in the summer :)) :))B-D

Moon howling at its finest lol

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.
Excellent piece and straight to the point,;):)):))

F72914-AB-CE31-4-C7-B-B5-AC-D6082-E605976.jpg
B-D B-D B-D

Moon howling at its finest lol

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.
Absolutely glorious. Ramblings of a broken man.

I said this after the game. Kent was pulling inside onto ajer and leaving frimpong open to receive the ball. Kent usually bursts a gut to get back but whenever frimpong had it he just left him to it

I remember first noticing something like that when Man U were playing in Champions League and Neville would burst a gut to stop the left winger getting to the goal line yet was happy to let him go back onto his right foot and cross into the box. I was 'baffult' as why he didn't close him down as we had Klos at the time but he knew that Schmeichel would just pluck it from the air or Ferdinand head it away.
First time I had noticed this counter intuitive move of allowing your opponent to do something that could be dangerous when in reality it was the clever move.
Just shows how unobservant I had been before.

Kent, Kamara and Aribo would likely get £15mil for each individual.

Tav probably wont leave Rangers until heis into his 30s and will leave for %^*& all having won multiple titles and cups as Rangers captain.
Hoping that too Tailwind. I think Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Helander,Jack, Arfield will want to finish their careers with success and CL footy. Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Hagi have time on their side and will want a move. Not sure about Borna.

11 Jan 2021 22:18:22
That’s the second time for me to be on the brink of the 10. I don’t think I’ll live to get a chance at a 3rd one. It’s over now, So Sad to be let down by our own lack of foresight
I hope he lives to see his grandson signing the sash!
That you hugh.

Duffy is only 28 so should be in his prime, however he's been absolutely hopeless for them. Wouldn't like to be a fan of whichever club he's playing for in 5 years time because he'll only get worse. Let's hope TLB can get him signed up on a long term permanent contract in the summer :)) :))B-D

The strange thing is he looks and plays like he's a 38-year old eking out one last year before retirement.

mentally challenged 1 openly admitting that their empty stands a few years ago were due to our absence. mentally challenged 2 claiming they don’t need us to survive :))

We sustain their club. We sustain their support. They wouldn’t exist without us. They will forever be our bitch and deep down they know it.

All they old feelings are slowly coming back to them as rightful order resumes. Their wee tainted unchallenged era is at an end, and the pain and suffering it’s causing them is just glorious.

mentally challenged 1 openly admitting that their empty stands a few years ago were due to our absence. mentally challenged 2 claiming they don’t need us to survive :))

We sustain their club. We sustain their support. They wouldn’t exist without us. They will forever be our bitch and deep down they know it.

All they old feelings are slowly coming back to them as rightful order resumes. Their wee tainted unchallenged era is at an end, and the pain and suffering it’s causing them is just glorious.
yip 2 nd to the Rangers :))Always were always will be

It's incredible, even as they're staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, over 20 points behind an absolutely relentless Rangers team that are on course to record the best season of any team in living memory of top flight Scottish football, they're still clinging to the comfort blanket of it all being about us being average and them underperforming. Its denial on a truly world class scale, the beauty of it being that it's this very attitude of not giving us the respect and acknowledgment of our improvement season upon season that has led them to be in this mess.

Now, combine this with their off field antics and they're gaining the infamy around europe and seemingly even beyond but for all the long reasons. The football world is laughing at them, they've became a meme, while the only headlines that we're generating relate to how absolutely ruthless and impressive we've been. They're whole raison d'etre is the approval of everyone else, they're desperate to be seen as the team that every neutral loves and ironically this couldn't be further from the truth. "The ten" is gone, Rangers have cruised so far ahead that Celtic have became a pathetic shambolic blip in the rear view mirror. No neutral with more than a couple of brain cells will be looking at them with anything other than contempt right now. Finished on the park, an almost sketch show like disaster off the park.

A club like no other indeed.

It's incredible, even as they're staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, over 20 points behind an absolutely relentless Rangers team that are on course to record the best season of any team in living memory of top flight Scottish football, they're still clinging to the comfort blanket of it all being about us being average and them underperforming. Its denial on a truly world class scale, the beauty of it being that it's this very attitude of not giving us the respect and acknowledgment of our improvement season upon season that has led them to be in this mess.

Now, combine this with their off field antics and they're gaining the infamy around europe and seemingly even beyond but for all the long reasons. The football world is laughing at them, they've became a meme, while the only headlines that we're generating relate to how absolutely ruthless and impressive we've been. They're whole raison d'etre is the approval of everyone else, they're desperate to be seen as the team that every neutral loves and ironically this couldn't be further from the truth. "The ten" is gone, Rangers have cruised so far ahead that Celtic have became a pathetic shambolic blip in the rear view mirror. No neutral with more than a couple of brain cells will be looking at them with anything other than contempt right now. Finished on the park, an almost sketch show like disaster off the park.

And also consider that we have a world football icon as our manager who's reputation will be further enhanced by winning championships, cups and euro respectability with us.
Meanwhile at jakeball central...

Anybody seen any sign of "Frimpers" with the Stacy Chapman avatar when they've been over there?
mentally challenged or no, I hope the boy's OK.

I live and work in Nottingham and worked offshore for many years with people from all over the uk. In general they are universally loathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back