Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re now debating whether or not they could catch us if we go into admin B-D

FCED328-B-5138-4217-8-BB3-43-AAF0-D2-CF6-F.jpg

I know I shouldn't do it, but even just trying to follow the logic of this "they're aw pure average" pish gives me a sore heid.

Because if it's true then Celtic are 21 points behind a team that allegedly would sell for pennies, but also they have multitudes of players rated at £20m+.

We are also an average team, and Gerrard is a poor manager, but this poor manager has taken a team of really cheap, bad players and has them top of the league and through to the latter stages of the EL having topped the group. But the manager and players are shite. And the Celtic team is still better in every respect, somehow, but don't ask where or how.

It was thoroughly explained on SSB last night. All of the above is true, therefore it is an ACT OF GOD. That’s right, after scewing us over for years and years, suddenly God has turned against them. He is now officially a prod.

Insanity. Delicious, funny as fcuk, breaking them on every level, insanity.

The thing that really gets me about their support - I mean the entire spectrum of their support - is the almost cult-like devotion to the idea of winning ten-in-a-row. In the past celtic have won 9-in-a- row, as have Rangers, and in doing so both had to overcome some pretty strong OF teams that made the accomplishment all the more admirable.

But in their quest for ten-in-a-row, of the 9 titles they have actually won, Rangers were not even competing in the SPL for 4 of those years, having being demoted. Moreover, after returning to the 'big league' Rangers were a financial wreck making it impossible to compete on an equal footing with their OF rival, who in the meantime had unimpeded access to the millions of CL cash that enabled them to establish and maintain a quality gap in terms of the players thy could afford to sign. in such circumstances HOW COULD THEY FAIL to win league titles - what was the big deal - what was there to boast about?

It was only after Rangers brought in Gerrard, and the yahoos were confronted with the first serious opposition they had faced in almost a decade that they had the opportunity to show how good they really were. What did we find - they could handle it, and folded like a house of cards. Ten-in-a-row my fat ass!!1

Moon howling at its finest lol

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.
So desperate to not win the league they spent £5M on a keeper and let Gordon leave on a free. :))

Moon howling at its finest lol

But why should the board apologise for doing an excellent job from their point of view. They, like us, know the zombies have gone all in for one last throw of the dice to win their first title. The last thing Lawwell et al want is for us to win ten and sevco to go bust. A successful sevco is part of their business plan. Every chance there has been to bury them, Lawwell has rode to their rescue by downsizing us and ignoring the cheating of the former incarnation then accepting the unacceptable and buying into the myth that liquidation is just a word and they can carry on. There may be some truth in the argument that without sevco, some of our support will fade away eventually when we continually win everything. Every team has its glory hunters who jump on the bandwagon and then melt away like early morning frost. Lose the ten and start all over again and they maintain the interest. Next year will be hard for them as we keep our cash in our pockets but the year later we will be back for 2 in a row. I truly believe that Lawwell and Desmond have actively undermined the team to give sevco a boost. Thats why Lennon got the job. The expectation would have been to blow the nine so no ten disappointment. Unfortunately, sevco imploded, Lennon found a winning formula but covid saved the day for them. Maybe I am just a conspiracy theorist but nothing else explains why successful business men worth millions each can sit back and sanction such utterly atrocious management of their business while assets worth many millions last year are worth considerably less this year. With the state we are in at the minute, any team wanting to buy Eddy are going to pull a Lawwell on us and try to get him on the cheap from a desperate club. So, in my opinion, and I hope I am completely wrong, nothing is going to change in the immediate future. If they as I believe, have over played their hands and done irreparable damage, then welcome back to the nineties. But they wont worry about their legacies. All those cool millions in their bank balances will help them sleep at night. Compared to this board, John Greig appears to be a relly nice human being.
This also shows the difference between us as a support, for them stopping us is everything and they think thats reciprocated but its not and they are just the obstacle we need to beat to succeed.

What they do means nothing to us, its all about what we do that matters which is something lost on them.

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:) B-D

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.”
B-)
Don’t it just make your heart glow? Four trebles is a “piss take”, 9* titles in a row is “the same old”.

The only explanation is that everything they have won is all worthless if they fail “the ten”. Beautiful.

Regards admin 2, could you imagine if we won 55, got sent down again and then came back in 9 years to thwart them again.

I think we would could handle that better than them. Lunatics

He’s already on a stakeout online for the court rolls. An absolute cretin and he’s played every single one of them for a fiddle for years and they all lap it up.

There is not one shred of evidence at this time of any imminent financial collapse anywhere, and yet they are the ones who posted almost catastrophic accounts compared to us.

Phil is going to have some serious questions to answer shortly, he’s terrible with these lies he’s making up as usual.

The Sevco thread is back to full-on frothing at the mouth about Rangers accounts, Sports Direct, potential admin events etc :))

It’s their ultimate comfort blanket when they are playing second fiddle. Just need ill Phil to roll out an admin 2 puff piece now.

The thing that really gets me about their support - I mean the entire spectrum of their support - is the almost cult-like devotion to the idea of winning ten-in-a-row. In the past celtic have won 9-in-a- row, as have Rangers, and in doing so both had to overcome some pretty strong OF teams that made the accomplishment all the more admirable.

But in their quest for ten-in-a-row, of the 9 titles they have actually won, Rangers were not even competing in the SPL for 4 of those years, having being demoted. Moreover, after returning to the 'big league' Rangers were a financial wreck making it impossible to compete on an equal footing with their OF rival, who in the meantime had unimpeded access to the millions of CL cash that enabled them to establish and maintain a quality gap in terms of the players thy could afford to sign. in such circumstances HOW COULD THEY FAIL to win league titles - what was the big deal - what was there to boast about?

It’s because they’ve been in constant pain over us getting 9. This season was their chance to finally end decades of suffering. It didn’t matter to them how they got ten, as long as they got it. Like an addict. They are addicted to TIAR, they’ve been injecting it since 2012 because in their minds they’d already won it.

One line
"Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist "

You reckon ya deluded mutant c unt ?!??!

Where do you even begin with that.
Basically all they are saying is no matter what , everyone's against us.
I truly truly despise them.
I agree with you. Personally I'd love to throttle this c...un..t. who the fcuk do they really think they are.

This also shows the difference between us as a support, for them stopping us is everything and they think thats reciprocated but its not and they are just the obstacle we need to beat to succeed.

What they do means nothing to us, its all about what we do that matters which is something lost on them.
Also shows the difference between us and them, EndOfDays, as we know about paragraph breaks!

Anybody seen any sign of "Frimpers" with the Stacy Chapman avatar when they've been over there?
mentally challenged or no, I hope the boy's OK.
No he must’ve got permabanned but I suspect he’s back as something1876. I can’t remember what the something is.

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:) B-D

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.”
B-)
:)) :)) :))

That is fooking brilliant!!!

You know what I am going to love the most out of all this?

The 2 previous proper 9IAR sides will be forever loved and adored by the respective fan bases.

This effort of theirs has seen more trophies won during the period than either of the 2 previous eras, but this lot are going to be hated by the mhanky hordes and forever be known as failures because they failed to fulfill their 10yr in the making wet dream at the final hurdle.

All that has gone before including the quadruple treble* means absolutely hee haw to them. B-D

Even down to the managers of those eras.....

The man who knew but refused to pick up a phone is still a god to them.

Walter and Souness are forever going to be heroes and legends in our eyes.

Deila, Scabby lips and TLB would be chased from the chamber of secrets with pitchforks.

It's all just tooooooo funny. B-DB-DB-DB-D

Yet people are surprised when we let their full-backs get the ball high up the pitch in the last two OF games.

If they cross it, it's going fucking nowhere. If they try and pass it, they're likely to give it away.
But but but but... That's the best they've played all season, deserved to win and made Sevco look ordinary... that shared brain cell is struggling.. B-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back