Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I am going to love the most out of all this?

The 2 previous proper 9IAR sides will be forever loved and adored by the respective fan bases.

This effort of theirs has seen more trophies won during the period than either of the 2 previous eras, but this lot are going to be hated by the mhanky hordes and forever be known as failures because they failed to fulfill their 10yr in the making wet dream at the final hurdle.

All that has gone before including the quadruple treble* means absolutely hee haw to them. B-D

Even down to the managers of those eras.....

The man who knew but refused to pick up a phone is still a god to them.

Walter and Souness are forever going to be heroes and legends in our eyes.

Deila, Scabby lips and TLB would be chased from the chamber of secrets with pitchforks.

It's all just tooooooo funny. B-DB-DB-DB-D

So so true mate , bang on the money !

Serious question - is their rabidly violent inferiority complex and lack of desire to integrate into society a result of their schooling or is it purely a family thing?

Serious question - is their rabidly violent inferiority complex and lack of desire to integrate into society a result of their schooling or is it purely a family thing?

How many sentences do we think will be read before this is binned?

I generaly stop reading these things when i detect the first lie, i got to ("many of our fans are key WORKERS") :D :D :)):))

I generaly stop reading these things when i detect the first lie, i got to ("many of our fans are key WORKERS") :D :D :)):))
I skimmed it and got to bullet points and gave up. I’m sure Bankier has added a phrase or 2 to his “straight to bin” filter.

Nothing that any team does in Scottish domestic football means anything or is worth the toss if you are also shyte in European football whilst doing it.
Nothing.
That was a fact when Rangers were in the ascendancy.
I’ll never forget Gerry McPish (aka McNee, as in McNee McPish or McPish McNee) telling Rangers fans that of the upcoming two games, a League Cup Final and a ECC second round tie, Europe was much more important.
This was in the days when a LC win was European qualification.
Seems different today.
No longer is losing to Clug, Copenhagen or Ferencvaros an embarrassment.
So long as you turn over Hamilton and Ross County, all is well.

The_Predator_official_poster.jpg
Fucking hell, Where's the dry boak emoji.

That was a fact when Rangers were in the ascendancy.
I’ll never forget Gerry McPish (aka McNee, as in McNee McPish or McPish McNee) telling Rangers fans that of the upcoming two games, a League Cup Final and a ECC second round tie, Europe was much more important.
This was in the days when a LC win was European qualification.
Seems different today.
No longer is losing to Clug, Copenhagen or Ferencvaros an embarrassment.
So long as you turn over Hamilton and Ross County, all is well.
Rangers have had their own periods where we failed dismally in Europe, and for me it tarnishes the silver at home.
However, domestic successes by a lot of Scottish teams has been reflected well in Europe and that must always be the watermark of quality for any assembled team.
I often criticised Walter for his European failures which was never a popular thing to do, but there you go.
Although I have also been quick to compliment his good seasons, I just wished that there had been more of them.

There is no reason for a club the size of Rangers not being able to compete in Europe at a certain level, and Gerrard is knocking the ball out of the park given his as yet limited circumstances.

Celtc with all those years of unrestricted access to Europe and the chances to build a strong team free of domestic pressure were a disgrace to Scotland.
None of their managers was up to the task and that includes Rodgers.
Indeed Rodgers was useless given his abundance of favourable circumstances.

Gerrard has been a breath of fresh air for the entire Scottish game.

Last edited:
Rangers have had their own periods where we failed dismally in Europe, and for me it tarnishes the silver at home.
However, domestic successes by a lot of Scottish teams has been reflected well in Europe and that must always be the watermark of quality for any assembled team.
I often criticised Walter for his European failures which was never a popular thing to do, but there you go.
Although I have also been quick to compliment his good seasons few that there were.

There is no reason for a club the size of Rangers not being able to compete in Europe at a certain level, and Gerrard is knocking the ball out of the park given his as yet limited circumstances.

Celtc with all those years of unrestricted access to Europe and the chances to build a strong team free of domestic pressure were a disgrace to Scotland.

We did love it though when his team were well and truly Rodgered 12-1 by a PSG team who played "football".

Unai Emery knew how to slay the tims, and also knew they were pish.

They looked good against the dross of the SPFL, but rank rotten against teams that could, and did play them off the park, and scored for fun against them.

Although I have also been quick to compliment his good seasons few that there were.

The media talk of Rodgers as some legendary Manager, when he was in charge when they lost 1 -13 to PSG. lol

How many sentences do we think will be read before this is binned?

He forgot to ask the big question. When are you going to acknoweledge the survivors of Child Abuse, that you have been denying for 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back