Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he?
From that I'm interpreting he is just following the scum support narrative. You know, 'They've stolen our club', 'It's the work of Satan'. 'Fascist's on the board'. All that pish. As if it's all someone else's fault. He's a scum apologist after all. Now just pandering to the goon brigade.

Not a dig at you BM, just a different take on it. B-D

A note to Ping ‘ If you know our (sordid) history’ you would be more than aware that the creatures have always had Facist, possibly Falangist, ideals.

Utterly rancid organisation.

Over the years I’ve seen many a Celtic top with reference to us. Gazza 8 All The Pies to the vile and disgusting Ha Ha 66! I’ve never once saw a Rangers top with any kind of reference to them on it. That’s the measure of them, wee man syndrome, absolutely nothing with us! Pathetic diddy club!
No bear would ever soil our shirt with any ref to those bheasts ,at least i'd hope not

Last edited:
If some of our brethren from across the sea could could confirm this I would be grateful.t

The world famous Irish dirge 'Danny Boy' has words written and sung to an even older piece of music called 'The Londonderry Air'

Fact or false? Genuine question.
I always thought it was called 'The Londonderry Air'.

Over the years I’ve seen many a Celtic top with reference to us. Gazza 8 All The Pies to the vile and disgusting Ha Ha 66! I’ve never once saw a Rangers top with any kind of reference to them on it. That’s the measure of them, wee man syndrome, absolutely nothing with us! Pathetic diddy clu

Over the years I’ve seen many a Celtic top with reference to us. Gazza 8 All The Pies to the vile and disgusting Ha Ha 66! I’ve never once saw a Rangers top with any kind of reference to them on it. That’s the measure of them, wee man syndrome, absolutely nothing with us! Pathetic diddy club!
Except the guy who soiled our shirt with!!
Nakamura
Ma dug

We only added the London to f*** with the Irish. There was no need for us to do that, it just makes them angrier.
“We” didn’t at all .

Between 1603-13 the town was rebuilt and given a royal charter , thanks to the monies raised by London livery companies raising over £60,000 , which was unheard of 4 centuries ago

Also imo livi will win both back to back games and we will be 24 in front with them having 2 games in hand B-D

Once saw pair of jeans on a belfast girls jeans that had %^*& celtic on the sewn on the back pockets when in tel a viv

She did have a nice ass though

The Lisbon lions are nearly all deed why because it was 54 yrs ago ffs I’m 55 and not in my time did I think we chasing them at any stage of my life,no one apart from them knows or really cares about them that’s not being harsh that’s just reality once again we are in their uppermost thoughts what a way to live.
I love seeing the number 55 pop up here and there in different contexts.

I cannot, and I hate them and everything they stand for, for the life of me understand why I'd put something to do with them on a Rangers top?

They hate us us more than they love their own,

Manfromdelmonte tells a lovely story.

When Gazza signed in 1995, he went and got the bleach blonde hairdo. He had bought into the whole Gazza stuff.

He went home with his blonde hairdo and his old man went off his head. 'That's not how Rangers fans conduct themselves.' (I'm keeping it clean)

Manfrom's old man came from my old man's era, The Struth era, and this is how they hold onto our morals and standards.

Bowler hats, not blonde hairdos.

I cannot, and I hate them and everything they stand for, for the life of me understand why I'd put something to do with them on a Rangers top?

They hate us us more than they love their own,

Manfromdelmonte tells a lovely story.

When Gazza signed in 1995, he went and got the bleach blonde hairdo. He had bought into the whole Gazza stuff.

He went home with his blonde hairdo and his old man went off his head. 'That's not how Rangers fans conduct themselves.' (I'm keeping it clean)

Manfrom's old man came from my old man's era, The Struth era, and this is how they hold onto our morals and standards.

Bowler hats, not blonde hairdos.
times change mate.

A8-AEA5-C6-7-ADC-4-F54-836-B-7-B0-A12-CE2-A82.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back