Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE25-C54-A-DD30-432-D-B274-AC7-A8-AA82-E29.jpg

They are now championing John Collins for the job

“John is a brilliant guy and massive Celtic supporter. I know him through family and think he would jump at the chance to return to Celtic within a new regime. He is intelligent. progressive. resourceful and knowledgeable and these important attributes are evidently missing amongst the current management team. He also has international contacts that would be useful has the skill sets and confidence which would enable him to overhaul much of the current structures”
They will probabky hire Joan Collins

From KDS:
Peter Martin “Oko-flex can play for either Ireland or England”. Efing hell mate he’ll be doing well to be playing professional football beyond this season."
Okoflex sounds like the latest fad bit of gym kit sold on one of those TV channels at 3am that turns to one of those crappy shopping channels overnight

”Just 10 minutes a day with okoflex can give you long lean muscles..”

Okoflex sounds like the latest fad bit of gym kit sold on one of those TV channels at 3am that turns to one of those crappy shopping channels overnight

”Just 10 minutes a day with okoflex can give you long lean muscles..”

I said something very similar lol!

Where do they find these cunts with weird names?

“John is a brilliant guy and massive Celtic supporter. I know him through family and think he would jump at the chance to return to Celtic within a new regime. He is intelligent. progressive. resourceful and knowledgeable and these important attributes are evidently missing amongst the current management team. He also has international contacts that would be useful has the skill sets and confidence which would enable him to overhaul much of the current structures”
John Collins ? That would be a worse appointment than captain knuckledragger as player/manager lol......

This has been tremendous reading today. Would encourage all bears to donate to Kerryfails go fund me, the man deserves it, he’s been on overtime sourcing our entertainment for the last few months

Oh please let it be so. If ever there was even more of an oddball than Lennon then it is John Collins. They surely couldn’t be quite as stupid as to appoint Collins. That would just be too good to be true.

I am loving their pain. I mean some of them actually believe Lawell is letting us win the league as a business strategy. The biggest season of their life but the CEO is going to let them lose it so in the long term they can make more money if the competition is better.

Absolute nutters.

Business strategy? If they'd won the league every ST sold.

They'll be lucky to shift 30k

Mate call it what you want.
However, it has properly been called Londonderry since the early seventeenth century.
Derry itself is an anglicised term.
But so what, Irish people speak English as a first language, so using an anglicised term is the norm.
What I found unusual is your term settllers, which I suppose you mean to call the Protestants of Ulster?
You do understand that they have been in Ulster for longer than those that settled North America have been there.
Would you call US citizens settlers?
Do you routinely go around Scotland calling anyone faintly descended from the Irish diaspora as settlers?
Just asking.
Fair enough mate, I stand corrected.

I’m regretting posting that screenshot with them arguing over Londonderry. It’s turned the kerryfail thread into kerrydale st.
Have been banned from commenting on a certain thread for ''attempting to derail the thread' (which I deny: was never trying to do that!) and yet this Derry/Londonderry argument here goes on and on. FFS admin; you have already asked people to stop it...is it not time to allow us to enjoy the Timmy tears without this distraction. Anyone wanting to continue this particular Derry/Londonderry discussion...start your own thread, and gtf outta here.

Yes please

oh yes please :))

• Haha
Reactions: fmp

From buying a 6 pack, to look at my 6 pack .

Cùnt of a club

They always miss one team/match from their weekend matches threads yet 99% of the thread only talks about one team/match. Guess which team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back