Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
By george I think they've got it

54 min. ago#45705
See all those years when Celtic fans (including me) defended him, shouted down the victim blaming, called out the SMSM for the snarling photographs on the front pages?

Maybe, just maybe, Neil Lennon is actually a dreadful human being and an appalling carrot to those who deal with him?
Took a long time but the penny is dropping

That’s quality. One of them thinks that Celticanon clown on Twitter might be Lennon :))
“Honestly, go check Covid88Bhoys twitter account and his tweets/replies and decide for yourself. Followed by our SLO, also.

There is a few things that he has said on tweets to myself and others that convince me he is either very close to NL or the unthinkable! Honestly.

Several tweets been deleted in recent days which could now be seen to be hypocritical..”

They actually think this could be Lennon :)

“Honestly, go check Covid88Bhoys twitter account and his tweets/replies and decide for yourself. Followed by our SLO, also.

There is a few things that he has said on tweets to myself and others that convince me he is either very close to NL or the unthinkable! Honestly.

Several tweets been deleted in recent days which could now be seen to be hypocritical..”

Hopefully it is and he melts his stupid brain away.

I found myself reading those tweets in his voice. They certainly match the deranged language he uses.

Had a look

So it was an unsubstantiated claim by Boyd to pull out his phone and read Kennedy's words!

Love these salty tears!

I found myself reading those tweets in his voice. They certainly match the deranged language he uses.
Whoever it is, you’d think they’d have some sort of connection to the club otherwise why would their SLO follow it? The SLO pages don’t usually just follow random people and certainly not someone who’s just made an account with only 20 followers.

GIF-210118-223641.gif

Moonhowlers :))

I should perhaps have more sympathy since I suffer from poor mental health and being the creator of the help and depression thread in the lounge. I don't know anything of Lennon past nor do I want to. I don't know if he's mentally unstable. He had always come accross as an aggressive, thoroughly unlikeable, bitter, sneering bastard of a person. His sheer poison and hatred of what and who a good chunk of us is has been at the forefront of his character since he was shat into our country. He fucking hates us and makes sure we know it. Him and his cretin boss dragged football and religion matters back two decades with their shitty, childish, dangerous behaviour. Make no mistake, wibble and wibble mk2 are responsible for the encouragement and development of the worst of what's in their support. That a lifetime of being a horrible (unt to folk is coming back to haunt him is his problem, he can snarl, bite and spit at whoever he likes (good at spitting is the little shit, mind the scarf and orange bastard comment), ultimately the smart arsed little bastard is paying for his sheer stupidity arroagance and misplaced sense of worth. Everyone's pissing themselves laughing at him.

Nah , id lean the other way on that one

Theres been absolute not a word from celtic on the matter since, they haven't ran with the interview on any social media channels

PL was asked to go on radio Scotland this evening as well and declined , most likely as he felt he'd be unable to rectify lennons rambles

Plus NL called out SPL teams and the SG
Tremendous B-)

54 min. ago#45705
See all those years when Celtic fans (including me) defended him, shouted down the victim blaming, called out the SMSM for the snarling photographs on the front pages?

Maybe, just maybe, Neil Lennon is actually a dreadful human being and an appalling carrot to those who deal with him?
Only taken them 20 years.

54 min. ago#45705

I don’t believe for a second they all thought he was a thoroughly great guy when we could see exactly what he is. What they mean is they backed the disgusting cant and played the bigot card because it suited them to blacken his detractors at the time.

I should perhaps have more sympathy since I suffer from poor mental health and being the creator of the help and depression thread in the lounge. I don't know anything of Lennon past nor do I want to. I don't know if he's mentally unstable. He had always come accross as an aggressive, thoroughly unlikeable, bitter, sneering bastard of a person. His sheer poison and hatred of what and who a good chunk of us is has been at the forefront of his character since he was shat into our country. He fucking hates us and makes sure we know it. Him and his cretin boss dragged football and religion matters back two decades with their shitty, childish, dangerous behaviour. Make no mistake, wibble and wibble mk2 are responsible for the encouragement and development of the worst of what's in their support. That a lifetime of being a horrible (unt to folk is coming back to haunt him is his problem, he can snarl, bite and spit at whoever he likes (good at spitting is the little shit, mind the scarf and orange bastard comment), ultimately the smart arsed little bastard is paying for his sheer stupidity arroagance and misplaced sense of worth. Everyone's pissing themselves laughing at him.
Brilliant post mate.

Also a strong case for that bastard Tom Boyd.

Hear hear sir.

Amazed at the amount of folk I speak to who don’t follow football or have a lack of interest in football who dislike him.

Having had my fair share of issues myself, having problems with your mental health generally doesn't turn a person into an aggressive arrogant arsehole, that's his personality, not a health issue!

Last edited:
I agree with every word you say mate, and like wise i have suffered with MH that your thread helped me deal with facing up to my issues.

However, you would know as well as me that you have to help yourself, and you learn to take yourself away from situations/triggers etc and train your mind if you want to help yourself.

That bastard has enjoyed playing the victim, antagonising, gloating and generally revelled in being in hate filled 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

So %^*& him, i’ll not wish him harm as it’s clear he is having a mental breakdown, but i shall enjoy his downfall immensely

Last edited:

I can see why reading some of his tweets lol

So he's saying the best part of 40 people. Then it was 49 IIRC. Today it's 60. Could be 100 by the weekend.
This is the com-any they supposedly used and there aircraft are pax 76 capacity . Suggests it was close to a full aircraft otherwise they could have spaced things and minimised the number who isolated , bit weird to say the least isn’t it mate

I've just visited KDS for the first time .... I think I may go back ! Its comedy gold .... 99% are destroying Lennon and saying he has to go!

One of my favourites so far ... "Holy smoke that’s entering the realms of barking dogs and caravans, what an absolute embarrassment." B-D
Really? Fs the thought that he had become like their pedro quote crossed my mind so I posted this earlier...

If Neil was Pedro

Neil "There is a saying in Scotland, when the cat meow's we take our own pints to Dubai!"

When we were enraged by his behaviour before we got flung out he was defended by his club, fans, the media, tabloids, punters and presenters who claimed we were bullying, victimising and causing him mental health problems whilst he was portrayed as the heroic like victim!

How times have changed now the 10 has all but gone and here we have the same ones, fans attacking their team verbally and with objects, not only demanding they sack him but giving him an avalanche of abuse add the interests of the others mentioned who once defended him then perhaps this is the bullying that Lennon was talking about? Yep what a support and what a club oh and the reaction of the press, media now he has had a go at them lol.

And so it begins again, for the last couple of months Lennon has been on the wrong end of aggressive hate....from his own fans.
However, they will no doubt start going down a previous road - any criticism of him is racist or bigoted.
Beginning to look like they're reverting back to type. Odds on invisible man O'Rourke will be back this week all guns blazing. Any criticism of Lennon or Celtic is anti Irish racism.

I don't even understand what this guy means.

There was a history thread in the Lounge so maybe some people on here can correct me. Those of you who delve further into history than I do.

Is this depiction of a football manager the spitting image of an Irishman during the famine, from any painting or sketch that you see?

Essentially a few of the celtic support are claiming that image is anti-Irish racism and has been used to create and stir hatred towards Neil Lennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back