Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did happen. Punch, among others, was guilty of racial stereotyping in the 19thc.

It's addressed in this article -
I don't understand how they compare to the photo of TLB. The photo is just showing he looks pissed off, how does it compare to the punch thing? You seem to have picked up on it?

Maybe they can’t afford to sack him.
From KDS.

Apparently, in the day following the Flying Shark in the car park. Reilly told the board that his contract would have to be paid up. Plus quadruple Treble bonus, plus 10 in a row bonus, plus qualifying for the CL in 2021/22 bonus as this fell within the 12 months of the rolling contract.

Think they can save a few bob on the 10 in a row bonus!

1 day ago#88
5 mins to go in a game that we must win to claw back vital points and the manager is sitting in the dugout picking snus out of his teeth
WTF is going on at this club?
tenor-5.gif

Modern research has shown that Neanderthals were cultured, artists, capable of abstract thought, and intelligent (they had a bigger brain capacity than us).
This disgraceful disparagement of these noble fellow hominins is worthy of an apology to...well...you know.
A neanderthal, as far as I am aware, hasn't mouthed off & spat bile at a press conference after scurrying off to Dubai on a dubious (Dubaious?) junket.
Very well sir - i shall apologise unreservedly to Mr Neicanderthal the moment he completes the detailed inspection of his faeces. Good day to you.

Lennon just wants a pay off by the looks of it, he could give a fook about tims or their fans, he said "maybe the league is beyond us" twice in the post match bbc interview, can't blame him though, it's the last big payday he'll get in football

after he leaves them that’s him done in football management. Who the hell would want that, he’s mentally unstable. The only downside is I can see him becoming a pundit and will have to see more of him.

Surely in the name of Christ that's not allowed in these Covid times. Some poor lady's front bottom has to go pick that up, I'd be worried about Covid and any other kind of disease from that horrible excuse of a human being.
It's disgusting, players advised not to hug, not to spit. Let alone the control the general public have to cope with under restrictions. He is an animal, that is truly disgusting behaviour

Midfield Maestro wrote:
11:17 PM - 1 day ago
There’s been a lot of that pointless needling from Broony this season
This season? He's always been like that.

Screaming in people's faces when the whistle goes in cup finals, petulantly kicking out at people, walking about in -18 weather in Russia in just a t-shirt. Everything he does is about showing off how hard he is.

35 year old man, got weans, captain of a huge club and he still acts like a dafty on a regular basis
:ffs:

This season? He's always been like that.

Screaming in people's faces when the whistle goes in cup finals, petulantly kicking out at people, walking about in -18 weather in Russia in just a t-shirt. Everything he does is about showing off how hard he is.

35 year old man, got weans, captain of a huge club and he still acts like a dafty on a regular basis

35 year old man ned, got weans, captain of a huge club and he still acts like a dafty on a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back