Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a part of a quote from one of the inbreds:-

"Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed."

Where do you even start with this level of delusion? They honestly think that mediocre team is filled with players worth 15-20 million each!
The team in distant second is worth buttons compared to the champions elect?
Only if Daily Retard journalists are doing the valuations.

This is true, it is a nonsense to suggest that they have imploded. They are projected to reach 79 points by the end of the season, which is only 3 points short of the total Rodger's won the title with in his second season. Trying to imply that it is they who have chucked it away is complete crap.
Been saying similar for a while, outside of this season and Rodger’s first, their current points total would have them right in the mix in almost any other season. We are not getting the credit we deserve for the incredible levels of consistency shown. We are winning this league in a style that we have never done before, it shouldn’t be thought of as septic imploded and chucked it away.

They're turning on the junky thumb now.

This season, man...:))
I am loving every single second of this.

Could it be that our junkie ned manager and our junkie ned player were actually the ones at fault?

hqdefault.jpg

I like this one. They know. They all know.
There are a few of them. Just a few mind you, who get that they've been dining on us for years and they're going to get it back in spades.

They also know in their heart of hearts that the last decade means sweet FA if they didnt win '10'. No amount of meaningless trebles won against SPFL dross matters because all they wanted to do was rub something in our faces rather than win for themselves.

Tremendous.
These guys are, unintentionally, very entertaining.
They used to be called "On The Way To Ten", swore they would NEVER change the name, then changed it.
Have admitted in several videos that if fans were in sellic park they would invade the pitch and attack the players/stop the game.
In this video they admit that, despite the quadrooble trebble, they don't want to renew their season tickets. Further proof that EVERYTHING was about The Ten.
The Ten was invented by them and the compliant media and now they are using it as a reason to not renew. Faithful, through and through my arse.
I see the have a new manager rumor. Great.
The past three weeks they've called for Robert Wagner, Yerda Selzavon and now Stephen McManus.
Don’t forget the refs, they couldn't help themselves by mentioning them.

Don’t forget the refs, they couldn't help themselves by mentioning them.
I didn't bother going with the refs. I felt that despite the calls for Robert Wagner people wouldn't believe that tims are actually questioning the refs after what we've witnessed in that past nine years.
The head gonk was the one who brought up referees and asked why Morelos is allowed to run around Scottish football UNPUNISHED and Scott Brown is sent off for elbowing a kid in the face when it's his first foul. Seriously.
You can look on KD today and see them complaining about the Morelos/Tav penalty. They say of course we were given a penalty when the foul was YARDS outside the box. Had the foul been given instead of a penalty there's every chance the ref sends the Ross County heifer off. Then the narrative would swing to "of course the ref sends the guy off to help them".
This is what they think after a decade of everything going their way, in Scotland at least.
It's a sign of what the loss of their constructed TI*R is going to do to them. They are headed to darker days.

Its not genetic. It was a dodgy vaccine the gov gave to pregnant mothers to stop morning sickness. Like this dodgy vax it will take years to find out the true cost.
i dunno if anyone else has responded to this but this isn't true. It wasn't a vaccine it was a drug. The problem with it was they did not understand enantiomers properly in that chiral drugs could have differing effects depending on the drugs chirality. Drugs and vaccines are very different things, in this age of misinformation it's important that people aren't given information that is incorrect.

edit - spelling.

I didn't bother going with the refs. I felt that despite the calls for Robert Wagner people wouldn't believe that tims are actually questioning the refs after what we've witnessed in that past nine years.
The head gonk was the one who brought up referees and asked why Morelos is allowed to run around Scottish football UNPUNISHED and Scott Brown is sent off for elbowing a kid in the face when it's his first foul. Seriously.
You can look on KD today and see them complaining about the Morelos/Tav penalty. They say of course we were given a penalty when the foul was YARDS outside the box. Had the foul been given instead of a penalty there's every chance the ref sends the Ross County heifer off. Then the narrative would swing to "of course the ref sends the guy off to help them".
This is what they think after a decade of everything going their way, in Scotland at least.
It's a sign of what the loss of their constructed TI*R is going to do to them. They are headed to darker days.
Brilliant post. This season will haunt them forever.

Are these guys for real ones got wan eye in parkhead and other wans in hawkhead other wans wired to the moon he's out the goonies right enough great to get wee laugh on a cold Sunday morning.
WATP

the mentally challengeds despise him :D

midfield general
Reiver82

3 minutes ago#4196
I can just see Griffiths and Lennon years (ehm) from now in some down market pub. Holding up the bar and and regaling anybody who'll listen - how they were "done wrong".

Junior sat in the corner with his lemonade and his tablet. Kennedy - just sat - staring in the far distance - as people in pubs often do

The continual delusion on the last few pages of the Sevco thread on Kerrydale Street is absolutely hilarious.

Some are refusing to acknowledge our imminent Title win as its “tainted because there is no fans”

However the main narrative is them believing if they’d had been “at it” this season, they’d be running away with the league and we’d be folding under pressure

The irony in that of course is that’s exactly what’s happened to them.

B-D

The continual delusion on the last few pages of the Sevco thread on Kerrydale Street is absolutely hilarious.

Some are refusing to acknowledge our imminent Title win as its “tainted because there is no fans”

However the main narrative is them believing if they’d had been “at it” this season, they’d be running away with the league and we’d be folding under pressure

The irony in that of course is that’s exactly what’s happened to them.

B-D
I doubt they'd have many fans in by this stage if things were normal.

Has anyone noticed how the tims are becoming invisible?

Where I work, there’s a guy that comes in and only wears a celtic training top and shorts as his daily attire. Not seen him for a few months now. Must be in his 50’s.

Another who is actually a decent enough guy wore his light celtic jacket daily. It’s now gone or covered up under a normal jacket.

The season ticket renewal thread is interesting.
I wanted to start a thread on our renewals here but not sure if it's still too early. I signed up for the waiting list through MyGers a while back and I've heard nothing since. With the success of this season and the effects of the pandemic on personal finances, I'm still a bit unsure how it'll look going back to 'normality' if we get there and the renewals are out. You'd think after a season like this and a decade of disappointment we could sell our season tickets twice over to keep up the feel good factor around the club - but how impacted our support might be (and the club as well) by the pandemic is still something to unfold. I don't really engage Celtic fans unless I have to but right now withdrawing their support and money from the club doesn't really seem like it'll help in any way. They've got a huge wage bill and a deflated squad and management. Having to make financial cut backs on top of that seems the opposite of what you should be doing but then continuing to pay up while the board think Lennon is good enough or can't attract a replacement is basically consenting to this continuing. I still can't believe how great this season has been for us and how spectacularly wrong it has gone for them. It's amazing.

the mentally challengeds despise him :D

midfield general
Reiver82

3 minutes ago#4196
I can just see Griffiths and Lennon years (ehm) from now in some down market pub. Holding up the bar and and regaling anybody who'll listen - how they were "done wrong".

Junior sat in the corner with his lemonade and his tablet. Kennedy - just sat - staring in the far distance - as people in pubs often do

There’s many pubs like that in Leith near the Hibs ground. i can see Lennon and Griffiths touring them drinking their lives away.

Has anyone noticed how the tims are becoming invisible?

Where I work, there’s a guy that comes in and only wears a celtic training top and shorts as his daily attire. Not seen him for a few months now. Must be in his 50’s.

Another who is actually a decent enough guy wore his light celtic jacket daily. It’s now gone or covered up under a normal jacket.
Absolutely.
My boss is a Tim from Coatbridge, and is actually a really good boss, but he now point blank refuses to talk to me about football!

I wanted to start a thread on our renewals here but not sure if it's still too early. I signed up for the waiting list through MyGers a while back and I've heard nothing since. With the success of this season and the effects of the pandemic on personal finances, I'm still a bit unsure how it'll look going back to 'normality' if we get there and the renewals are out. You'd think after a season like this and a decade of disappointment we could sell our season tickets twice over to keep up the feel good factor around the club - but how impacted our support might be (and the club as well) by the pandemic is still something to unfold. I don't really engage Celtic fans unless I have to but right now withdrawing their support and money from the club doesn't really seem like it'll help in any way. They've got a huge wage bill and a deflated squad and management. Having to make financial cut backs on top of that seems the opposite of what you should be doing but then continuing to pay up while the board think Lennon is good enough or can't attract a replacement is basically consenting to this continuing. I still can't believe how great this season has been for us and how spectacularly wrong it has gone for them. It's amazing.
When we win 55 we'll sell all of our tickets.

They have the impact of a pandemic and a failed 10 that they'll be putting banners in the top tier again.

The current discussion in the managers thread is now about how we are all absolutely shitting it at the prospect of Benitez being their manager. One even saying the Erskine Bridge would be very busy with huns if they appointed him :))

I guess a wee made-up fantasy of us being worried about a manager they will never get will be the highlight of their 20/21 season. How the “mighty” have fallen.

The current discussion in the managers thread is now about how we are all absolutely shitting it at the prospect of Benitez being their manager. One even saying the Erskine Bridge would be very busy with huns if they appointed him :))

I guess a wee made-up fantasy of us being worried about a manager they will never get will be the highlight of their 20/21 season. How the “mighty” have fallen.
I'm not particularly worried about a guy who failed at Newcastle then moved to China.

He's a good manager on the way down instead of a good manager on the way up.

He's actually probably perfect or them and their situation.

I'm not particularly worried about a guy who failed at Newcastle then moved to China.

He's a good manager on the way down instead of a good manager on the way up.

He's actually probably perfect or them and their situation.
It’s fake mate, the phone number on the letter ends 1872!!

Someone write a Blur Parklife/Sharklife cover

Could be better if someone puts more time into it...

Sharklife

Confidence in defence is what you get when you don't sign players like Duffy
(Sharklife)

And isolations can be avoided if you take a route straight home and not to Dubai
(Sharklife)

Barkas let the ball drop, he gets intimidated by all shots, they make him flap like a dead...
(Sharklife)

Who's that alky moaning, you should cut down on your corklife mate, get some toothpaste...

All the riots
So many riots
And they all go shark-in-hand
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife!
"Here, panel, know what I mean?"

They arrange games for when they want, except on Thursdays, when they get to watch the Famous
(Sharklife)

They put some sliders on, have a cold pint, and think about leaving the pool
(Sharklife)

They down some more poolside, sometimes at the bar too
It gives them a sense of enormous✌privilege✌
(Sharklife)

And then the players rest for the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a wage to steal for doing it...

All the riots
So many riots
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

It's got nothing to do with learning any techniques, you know?
(Sharklife)
(Sharklife) and it's not about learning from mistakes at this ground, or that ground, or that ground (sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

And isolations can be avoided if you take a route straight home and not to Dubai
(Sharklife)

Barkas let the ball drop, he gets intimidated by all shots, they make him flap like a dead...
(Sharklife)

Who's that alky moaning, you should cut down on your corklife mate, get some toothpaste...

All the riots
So many riots

They arrange games for when they want, except on Thursdays, when they get to watch the Famous
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

And then the players rest for the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a wage to steal for doing it...

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife) and it's not about learning from mistakes at this ground, or that ground, or that ground (sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Great effort mate! :))

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Absolutely brilliant!

Sharklife

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

(Sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
Superb

Kerrydale Street is absolutely amazing just now. They've accepted their fate and their anger at the board has shifted to bitterness, impotent rage and jealousy about how we're on the verge of overtaking them on and off the park. The sevco thread has been bumped back upand theyre talking about our wage bill and transfer spend etc.

You get the impression that some of them are taking a perverse pleasure from it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back