Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve got this nonsense patter down to a tee. “A Covid lottery” “Covids only affected one club” “null and void is the only fair answer”

That must have been the same as last years then? Oh wait, I just have missed the fact they got the league stopped and then handed a title due to Covid.

Covid really has affected them more than most right enough, to their benefit of course.

A more deluded and pathetic bunch you’ll never ever clap eyes on.

They’ve got this nonsense patter down to a tee. “A Covid lottery” “Covids only affected one club” “null and void is the only fair answer”

That must have been the same as last years then? Oh wait, I just have missed the fact they got the league stopped and then handed a title due to Covid.

Covid really has affected them more than most right enough, to their benefit of course.

A more deluded and pathetic bunch you’ll never ever clap eyes on.
COVID. --

Celtic
ON
VALIUM
IN
DENIAL!

Could be better if someone puts more time into it...

Sharklife

Confidence in defence is what you get when you don't sign players like Duffy
(Sharklife)

And isolations can be avoided if you take a route straight home and not to Dubai
(Sharklife)

Barkas let the ball drop, he gets intimidated by all shots, they make him flap like a dead...
(Sharklife)

Who's that alky moaning, you should cut down on your corklife mate, get some toothpaste...

All the riots
So many riots
And they all go shark-in-hand
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife!
"Here, panel, know what I mean?"

They arrange games for when they want, except on Thursdays, when they get to watch the Famous
(Sharklife)

They put some sliders on, have a cold pint, and think about leaving the pool
(Sharklife)

They down some more poolside, sometimes at the bar too
It gives them a sense of enormous✌privilege✌
(Sharklife)

And then the players rest for the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a wage to steal for doing it...

All the riots
So many riots
Shark-in-hand through their sharklife

Sharklife
(Sharklife)
Sharklife
(Sharklife)

It's got nothing to do with learning any techniques, you know?
(Sharklife)
(Sharklife) and it's not about learning from mistakes at this ground, or that ground, or that ground (sharklife)
(Sharklife)

All the riots
So many riots

All the riots
So many riots
This has literally made Monday morning better for me! Excellent work.

Particularly enjoyed the "Here panel, know what I mean?" and the "enormous sense of privilege".

spot on, but he lacks the talent of mulligan & o'hare :D
MarvelousRelievedAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

By @BeithBear on the wonderful gif thread.

My 10 has left me
I'm in a mood
We went to Dubai
With no protocols covered

Snus isn't a vaccine
But its a Lennon requirement
We're increasingly slapdash
Since we signed up Doofy
For those not familiar with Mulligan and O'Hare, here's the song/sketch in question...Still find it funny today, and also more tuneful that the "One Neic Lennen" ditty B-D.

Last edited:
KDS has gone extremely quiet, only the odd tramp popping their head up from their bunk bed to tell lies about Fat Mike or Admin 294.

So basically the comfort blanket is a Sevco or we're in financial ruin.

Can you imagine banging your head against a wall for 10 years?

#CelticThePaedoClub cult members are the result of just that.

It's best natural order commences ASAP, the scum are much better at being losers. Then compounding that losing mentality by acting like victimised mentalists.

I see there are still 14yr olds spray painting IRA on walls. Amazingly - no spelling mistakes!!!! But on a positive - you can't leave shitey skid marks on a harling wall.

I've already warned folk, what an insufferable prick I'm gonna be.

More than usual!
I totally taxed this from a fellow bear, I work away a lot and pretty much live in hotels. Would love to know who they are, as it is now a tradition!!!

When booking - "any special request" section, I always put the provision of a framed picture of Steven Gerrard either in his Rangers FC suit or playing kit.

So far - 6 for 17 have obliged

When you think of their demise it is really a staggering piece of mis-management from the mentally challengeds. From a position of absolute strength in our Warburton and Pedro years to what they are now is mind boggling. No wonder the hordes are storming the car park.
The Cup won twice by Nottingham Forest.

Edit - meant to reply to the bear who posted about the Lisbon Lurches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back