Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a video of them singing it in 2012 on twitter the other day, its been a lot longer than 5 years B-)
Make no mistake they left us for dead. That was their plan from day one. There’s no other company in the country HMRC would have gone after so hard. (I’m sure the correspondence betweeen their head office and a certain cabinet member at the time would make interesting reading) They tried to kill us outright but when that failed they still thought we’d never recover from being demoted. Yet here we are, right on time to stop the contrived ten.

I hope they’re gutted their plan didn’t work out and that someday the full truth will come out.

Finally one of them has acknowledged the reason for their 'success'...F... all to do with the the marvellous football and teams they put on the pitch...solely because of what the charlatan in chief did to us

Finally one of them has acknowledged the reason for their 'success'...F... all to do with the the marvellous football and teams they put on the pitch...solely because of what the charlatan in chief did to us.
In gluepot veritas.

Yes, so it seems Tags.

I only remember hearing them singing it 5 years ago.
It has been non-stop dreaming of 10IAR since the moment we went into admin.

There was a Record headline Chick Young wrote at that time. It read "10 in a row now a stroll for celtic".

Wish I'd taken a picture of it now.

That is a loooooong time to get your hopes up for something only to fall at the last hurdle. This will be more painful for them than '98 was for us and that's saying something.

Last edited:

There was a Record headline Chick Young wrote at that time. It read "10 in a row row a stroll for celtic".

That is a loooooong time to get your hopes up for something only to fall at the last hurdle. This will be more painful for them than '98 was for us and that's saying something.

Absolutely AB.

Unbelievable arrogance from them, but also it shows the SMSM up ( and a lot more than Young ) for their playing along with it mate.

Jimmy_Quinn's_Hattrick

First-team captain

10:46 AM - Today#1851
I dreamed a dream in times gone by

When hope was high and life worth living

I dreamed, that love would never die

I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid

And dreams were made and used and wasted

There was no ransom to be paid

No song unsung, no wine untasted

Screenshot-2021-01-26-at-18.37.39.png

Again, when will they get it through their thick skulls. No one is denying liquidation, we're denying that liquidation = end of clubs match record.

Anyone referring to Rangers as Liquidated isn't being factually correct. Oldco remains in existence to this day.

The club was bought out of Admin, but they have convinced themselves that anyone buying us had to pay Duff & Duffer the fantasy $100,000,000,000 figure for us to still be Rangers. Besides, everyone from the Football Authorities to the UK Supreme Court back us.

Their worst nightmare is about to come true & "New Club" jibes are all they have left - just point & laugh.

This is a belter.

Other than Desmond experiencing a Road to Damascus turnaround and holding the board to account, one possible angle would be dereliction of duty and/or personal gain to a criminal degree. It would take time, money and clout to assemble evidence, metrics and eye-witness accounts. It's speculation whether Dubai and Dudu Dahan for example, might make a someone on the board squirm, but that's the kind of investigation one would have to conduct in pursuit of transgressions to dislodge anyone from their legal right to directorship. Another angle is shame and notoriety of board members via publicised ethical concerns highlighting contracts with nefarious companies involved in human rights abuses.

They might want to investigate more than human rights abuses.

I love beating them as much as the next bear but I could happily live without them and their sectarian bitterness, playing European football every week in a North Sea league.

I would happily see them get closed down for the crimes against children they’ve committed but I don’t see how that’s related to wanting Lennon to stay at the helm and being forced to witness out ascent to the top of Scottish football again

Anyone referring to Rangers as Liquidated isn't being factually correct. Oldco remains in existence to this day.

The club was bought out of Admin, but they have convinced themselves that anyone buying us had to pay Duff & Duffer the fantasy $100,000,000,000 figure for us to still be Rangers. Besides, everyone from the Football Authorities to the UK Supreme Court back us.

Their worst nightmare is about to come true & "New Club" jibes are all they have left - just point & laugh.
Those very same Rangers supporters from before. The stomach pain they have tells them it's Rangers regardless of their utterings.

This is a belter.

Other than Desmond experiencing a Road to Damascus turnaround and holding the board to account, one possible angle would be dereliction of duty and/or personal gain to a criminal degree. It would take time, money and clout to assemble evidence, metrics and eye-witness accounts. It's speculation whether Dubai and Dudu Dahan for example, might make a someone on the board squirm, but that's the kind of investigation one would have to conduct in pursuit of transgressions to dislodge anyone from their legal right to directorship. Another angle is shame and notoriety of board members via publicised ethical concerns highlighting contracts with nefarious companies involved in human rights abuses.

They might want to investigate more than human rights abuses.
Sounds like articulated Laurie wrote that!

That's exactly how I was trained when I did it, it's great to have and can protect you but rules disappear in a street fight. If you end up scrapping you already lost if it isn't over in seconds you already lost. That's why he also trained us in being brutal dirty evil bastards! Arranging go's online is neddishly pathetic and stupid, as said, the cnut might be bonkers and unhinged who won't think twice in leaving you in holes.

It must different in martial arts these days because when I did taekwondo as a kid you had it drummed into to you that outside of official arranged competitions the martial arts were strictly for defending yourself only.

That wee audio clip on post no 4318 sounded as if Chewbaccy was pissed

Slurring his words

He’s also in total denial to the turmoil around him
Me and the missus think he was on Valium, straight up, look at his last presser, he was his usual poisonous grubby snarling self. he was less entertaining today, B-D

Make no mistake they left us for dead. That was their plan from day one. There’s no other company in the country HMRC would have gone after so hard. (I’m sure the correspondence betweeen their head office and a certain cabinet member at the time would make interesting reading) They tried to kill us outright but when that failed they still thought we’d never recover from being demoted. Yet here we are, right on time to stop the contrived ten.

I hope they’re gutted their plan didn’t work out and that someday the full truth will come out.
I live in hope that one day some enterprising investigative journalist with an eye for a scandal will start digging to unearth the real story behind the assault that took place against Rangers, who the actors were, and the full extent of the collusion that clearly took place between them.

Kerryfail has really cranked up a notch since the Frimpong news folks :))

Got 3 posts in!! B-D B-D

This was always the danger when the fat Tory gave Lennon the job in the Hampden showers. He'd piss away good money on iffy players, he'd eff up the ten and we'd lose good players to his antiquated coaching. He's hopeless at developing young talent. Everything has gone to shampoo and it makes me sick that he's done so much damage by refusing to just eff off when it's clear he's spectacularly making a carrot of it. His ego has ruined his legacy completely for me. Can't look at him without getting eff off anymore.

There was a Record headline Chick Young wrote at that time. It read "10 in a row now a stroll for celtic".

Chick young wasn't at the record then - dunno if he ever worked there. and he sure wouldn't be writing headlines

More hilarity!!

We're sleepwalking into a crisis next season.

Folk don't quite seem to grasp the scale of the rebuilding job that's on our hands in the summer.

Brown, Ajer, Eddy, Christie, Laxalt, Moi probably McGregor and now Frimpong.

The pendulum has swung and it might be a season or two before we get it back off the lunatics running the asylum down Govan way.
We're not sleepwalking. We're eyeballs oot, rattling amphetamines and driving straight into it shouting "EVERYTHING IS FINE"

They deserve every second of pain they are feeling TRF.

So 8 years they sang it LOL

Arrogant bar stewards.

The great thing is, all the other titles mean feck all to them now.
What is the biggest laugh though. See all these videos they made with them looking for Rangers coming. They still didn’t see us coming despite plenty of warnings. Like the SAS on their beloved terrorists. :))

Absolutely AB.

Unbelievable arrogance from them, but also it shows the SMSM up ( and a lot more than Young ) for their playing along with it mate.
I was trying too find that headline for you, found this instead,
Isle of Wight County Press
MENU

21st January

Covid crisis is no longer an excuse for Celtic – Mohamed Elyounoussi​

By Press Association 2021
Livingston v Celtic – Scottish Premiership – Toni Macaroni Arena

0 comment

Mohamed Elyounoussi says it is time Celtic stopped using the Covid-19 crisis to excuse their shattered 10-in-a-row dreams.
From the Boli Bolingoli saga to having 13 players plus boss Neil Lennon forced to self-isolate after Christopher Jullien returned from the club’s controversial Dubai trip with the virus, the Hoops have not had their troubles to seek.
Lennon has also repeatedly suggested the closed-door conditions enforced by the pandemic has been a factor in his side’s spectacular slump this season, while Parkhead chief Peter Lawwell stoked controversy last week when he claimed coronavirus had affected their club “probably…more than any”.
AD
But that does not wash with Elyounoussi. Instead, the Norway forward reckons it is now time Lennon’s squad finally look themselves in the mirror and admit they have just not been good enough to keep pace with a rampant Rangers side now streaking away in the distance, 20 points ahead.
The on-loan Southampton forward, who returned to action after his stint in quarantine only to see the Hoops drop points for the fourth time this year at Livingston on Wednesday night, said: “Look, it hasn’t been a normal season with the pandemic and everything going around.

“There have been things outside football, like our self-isolation. But everyone is in the same situation. So that’s no excuse. We have to be honest here, we cannot look for excuses any more.
“Everyone needs to pick themselves up, dig in deeper and work hard. There is always the next game. We have to keep looking forward and approach every game with positivity.”
The Dubai break was supposed to be a chance for Celtic to recharge their batteries and refresh their minds after a bruising end to 2020.
But instead it backfired spectacularly. After flying out in the hours after defeat to Rangers at Ibrox, the trip was overshadowed by pictures appearing to show players breaching social distancing protocols during a day off.
Jullien’s positive test then ruled out a raft of first-team stars, leaving a scratch line-up to scrape draws with Hibernian and Livingston at home.

Lennon was able to recall a host of key men for the rematch with David Martindale’s Lions at the Tony Macaroni Arena but by then the Hoops’ fragile confidence was clear for all to see and they threw away another two points by allowing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas to rescue a point in a 2-2 draw.
Lennon insists he will not walk away from his job, but Elyounoussi is aware pressure is mounting on his boss.
“I feel really bad for the gaffer,” he said. “I think that we personally have to take more responsibility.
“It’s easy to criticise the gaffer. When things don’t go well they are coming for him. But if you look at him and the rest of the coaching staff they’re working really hard, day and night.
“That makes me really disappointed that we cannot turn it around for him and obviously the fans as well.
AD
“He must be one of the strongest guys I have ever met. Of course we have belief in him.
“I think it is way too easy to just go for (Lennon) and say that we need a change. I think he does a really good job with the motivational speeches he gives us before and after games. He’s a strong guy and it’s way too easy to blame him.”
Elyounoussi netted his 13th goal of the season to cancel out Ciaron Brown’s opener for Livi. Nir Bitton then fired Celtic ahead at the break but yet again they could not finish off the job.
“I don’t mean any disrespect, but I don’t care about scoring a goal,” confessed Elyounoussi. “If you don’t win the games it doesn’t matter.
“Everyone has to take responsibility, look at themselves in the mirror. Everyone can improve, everyone can put more effort in.
“But I think everyone is working hard in training. You can see that from the intensity in training. We haven’t done anything differently this year from last year. I think it is just the small margins which are against us.
“There have been too many draws, too many games where we have been up and have conceded late on. That’s what’s killing us at the moment.”

0 comment:))

Relive the night we came back from 2 down at Ibrox against Braga

Polbethbhoy
First name on the team-sheet
Feb 20, 2020#581
Cake walk for Braga. 2 Kenny Millers blowing about the hun box

k3vkr
Considering retirement
Feb 20, 2020#585
Arfield or Morelos to get a red here also

Delicious

AntrimGael
Feb 20, 2020#590
Flegory Campbell, Gordon Ramsey, Fatso Montgomerie, Kenneth Branagh, SKY SPORTS, Masonic Scottish media, Police Scotland.....your Billy Boys are taking a hell of a beating.

FunkyMonk
First-team captain
Feb 20, 2020#592
Easy 50 quid for me if Braga win by 2 or more.
Took a wee sly punt once Morelos got his yellow, for him to get sent off...
Braga getting all the breaks with dodgy throw ins

Willie Wonka
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#596
2-1 hagi gone full hun.

PaleRider88
First-team starter
Feb 20, 2020#617
Not a chance these arseholes will get a result away. (We did)

Danny Ghirl 67
Considering retirement
Feb 20, 2020#631
2-2 feck

allinthegameyo
Feb 20, 2020#635
Jesus they’re lucky bastards.

Soupnazi
Considering retirement
Feb 20, 2020#641
I cant believe that.

33-rpm
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#647
This thread is looking a little embarrassing now.

MBhoy1888
Retired and now a BT Sports pundit
Feb 20, 2020#659
Brags will destroy the huns on a decent pitch.

Massiveheid
Getting on a bit
Feb 20, 2020#662
Huns are getting pumped hard when they head out there.

caeras_bhoy
First-team starter
Feb 20, 2020#667
How the hell are they level in this game. I hate watching them normally but was, until 10 mins ago, loving watching them being totally exposed at this level and then......WTF.

pads99
Getting on a bit
Feb 20, 2020#688
There you go. 3-2 huns

jim62
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#691
Deflected free kick....3-2 ...this is just literally incredible

Willie Wonka
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#700
eff me some deal these bastards have done with the devil.
We just don’t get breaks like that

brian mclair's hair
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#709
Braga
A disgrace jammy deflection as well

harp
First team training
Feb 20, 2020#716
Said to my son that after Braga scored their second they would likely take their foot off the pedal and wouldn’t be surprised if it were to finish 2-2. Huns are jammie as eff.

Edit: Now it is 3-2

MILLIGANS ISLAND
Older than dirt
Feb 20, 2020#720

They have been absolutely played off the park yet still won it. Hunbelievable.

midfield general
Retired and now a BT Sports pundit
Feb 20, 2020#734
I hope we get Braga in the next round. (They never made it)

Beautiful,fucking absolutely beautiful.B-D

I was trying too find that headline for you, found this instead,
Isle of Wight County Press
MENU

21st January

Covid crisis is no longer an excuse for Celtic – Mohamed Elyounoussi​

By Press Association 2021

0 comment

Mohamed Elyounoussi says it is time Celtic stopped using the Covid-19 crisis to excuse their shattered 10-in-a-row dreams.
From the Boli Bolingoli saga to having 13 players plus boss Neil Lennon forced to self-isolate after Christopher Jullien returned from the club’s controversial Dubai trip with the virus, the Hoops have not had their troubles to seek.
Lennon has also repeatedly suggested the closed-door conditions enforced by the pandemic has been a factor in his side’s spectacular slump this season, while Parkhead chief Peter Lawwell stoked controversy last week when he claimed coronavirus had affected their club “probably…more than any”.
AD
But that does not wash with Elyounoussi. Instead, the Norway forward reckons it is now time Lennon’s squad finally look themselves in the mirror and admit they have just not been good enough to keep pace with a rampant Rangers side now streaking away in the distance, 20 points ahead.
The on-loan Southampton forward, who returned to action after his stint in quarantine only to see the Hoops drop points for the fourth time this year at Livingston on Wednesday night, said: “Look, it hasn’t been a normal season with the pandemic and everything going around.

“There have been things outside football, like our self-isolation. But everyone is in the same situation. So that’s no excuse. We have to be honest here, we cannot look for excuses any more.
“Everyone needs to pick themselves up, dig in deeper and work hard. There is always the next game. We have to keep looking forward and approach every game with positivity.”
The Dubai break was supposed to be a chance for Celtic to recharge their batteries and refresh their minds after a bruising end to 2020.
But instead it backfired spectacularly. After flying out in the hours after defeat to Rangers at Ibrox, the trip was overshadowed by pictures appearing to show players breaching social distancing protocols during a day off.
Jullien’s positive test then ruled out a raft of first-team stars, leaving a scratch line-up to scrape draws with Hibernian and Livingston at home.

Lennon was able to recall a host of key men for the rematch with David Martindale’s Lions at the Tony Macaroni Arena but by then the Hoops’ fragile confidence was clear for all to see and they threw away another two points by allowing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas to rescue a point in a 2-2 draw.
Lennon insists he will not walk away from his job, but Elyounoussi is aware pressure is mounting on his boss.
“I feel really bad for the gaffer,” he said. “I think that we personally have to take more responsibility.
“It’s easy to criticise the gaffer. When things don’t go well they are coming for him. But if you look at him and the rest of the coaching staff they’re working really hard, day and night.
“That makes me really disappointed that we cannot turn it around for him and obviously the fans as well.
AD
“He must be one of the strongest guys I have ever met. Of course we have belief in him.
“I think it is way too easy to just go for (Lennon) and say that we need a change. I think he does a really good job with the motivational speeches he gives us before and after games. He’s a strong guy and it’s way too easy to blame him.”
Elyounoussi netted his 13th goal of the season to cancel out Ciaron Brown’s opener for Livi. Nir Bitton then fired Celtic ahead at the break but yet again they could not finish off the job.
“I don’t mean any disrespect, but I don’t care about scoring a goal,” confessed Elyounoussi. “If you don’t win the games it doesn’t matter.
“Everyone has to take responsibility, look at themselves in the mirror. Everyone can improve, everyone can put more effort in.
“But I think everyone is working hard in training. You can see that from the intensity in training. We haven’t done anything differently this year from last year. I think it is just the small margins which are against us.
“There have been too many draws, too many games where we have been up and have conceded late on. That’s what’s killing us at the moment.”

0 comment:))

Thanks Baz. Glad someone is honest LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back