Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake they left us for dead. That was their plan from day one. There’s no other company in the country HMRC would have gone after so hard. (I’m sure the correspondence betweeen their head office and a certain cabinet member at the time would make interesting reading) They tried to kill us outright but when that failed they still thought we’d never recover from being demoted. Yet here we are, right on time to stop the contrived ten.

I hope they’re gutted their plan didn’t work out and that someday the full truth will come out.
Yep ! I think Lord Sexpest has a few shit stirring secrets between Himself and HMRC hidden away under the carpet as well when they tried to destroy us over the bloody EBTs carry on , so Hell mend them when Karma comes knocking on their door demanding justice for their cover ups over CSA which is far more serious than the trivialities they tried to destroy Rangers FC for .
Never Forgive and Never Forget .

Had a wee browse last night and they seem to be resorting to the Admin/Liquidation patter. It's frightening to think they have been clinging to this Admin 2 stuff for nearly 10 years, yet they still believe it's just round the corner - imagine the mentality of someone like that.
It's a bit like xtians and the second coming.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The supporters of Always Cheated FC still asking about our finances instead of asking what did they get for the 35m Liewell told their AGM they had spent in the past 15 months. Of course it also suits Liewell that no one asks about the 100m plus in salary and bonuses he has trousered over the years. Perish the thought that they might ever get to Broon and Lurgan Flopp's bar bill.

It is funny that they spend all this time talking all this nonsense about our finances when its genuinely not too difficult to see our situation so either they know they are full of shit or they really are that thick but either way I love to see them spend their time on this.

If we had debt issues then we could just start selling players. Easy.

That's what teams with financial issues do, don't they? Start selling first choice players. Including right backs.
That £30M loss thats staring them in the face has to be covered somehow.

Does anyone think/believe they actually got £11.5m for the boy? I don’t see it personally.
Of course not, they will have got less than half that but lots of add on will take it up to a price near that (in euros).

Then Man City come in and take their 30% of anything they get and they will be left with no more than a couple of million in the bank.

I'd say the yahoos will have more financial issues than Rangers over the next 18 months.

Firstly who funds the £30 million loss for them this season? Maybe financial accounting expert Adam could answer that one?

I can't see one Celtic director putting in that kind of money so the only realistic options for them are external bank debt or for them is sell massively in the summer window which will take away any slim chance of CL football they have and move them further behind a Rangers side that might win the league by 20-25 points.

A new manager will probably demand huge money as well for signings moving them further into bank debt if they want to complete.

Remember as well they admitted to spending £35 million in fees over the last 18 months with probably about 15-20 million outstanding on these signings to come.

Adam says we have spent £130m to compete with them in the last 3 years B-) B-) B-)

We are also going bust, 100% DEFINITELY going bust, he just doesn't know when and doesn't want to guess for fear of ruining his amazing reputation at being a financial whizz.

he has been telling them we've been going bust for years though and doesn't like being called out on it B-)B-)B-)B-)

Adam, you're a gimp pal

It must different in martial arts these days because when I did taekwondo as a kid you had it drummed into to you that outside of official arranged competitions the martial arts were strictly for defending yourself only.
Oh, we were well warned and licences could be taken away if abused. We didn't train in a nice area and reality is that shit sometimes happens so it was just further advice. Seen it first hand unfortunately when somebody didn't take the warning and the guy involved (sensei aswell) done as taught and walked away.

I live in hope that one day some enterprising investigative journalist with an eye for a scandal will start digging to unearth the real story behind the assault that took place against Rangers, who the actors were, and the full extent of the collusion that clearly took place between them.
With Dawn Primarollo as the love interest.

Glad we didn't buckle with the £16million Morelos bid in the summer now.
That was the biggest moment of this season. It meant we number one, should we were serious and number two, we hit the ground running. Our new signings could come in slowly and not be forced into the starting 11 taking a month or so to figure things out.

They are in full-blown Sevco financial destruction / liquidation mode over on Kerryfail this morning.

It seems they will never realise that we don’t have any creditors that would force an admin or liquidation event. We have no bank debt. All debt is to internal investors on our board.

Our finances will forever be their little comfort blanket.
Adam Smith is promising them the world so they feel a bit better. It’s hard to tell if it’s one of them or one of us just winding them up nowadays :cool:

It has been non-stop dreaming of 10IAR since the moment we went into admin.

There was a Record headline Chick Young wrote at that time. It read "10 in a row now a stroll for celtic".

Someone must be able to find this pleeeeeeese

Wish I'd taken a picture of it now.

That is a loooooong time to get your hopes up for something only to fall at the last hurdle. This will be more painful for them than '98 was for us and that's saying something.

I'd say the yahoos will have more financial issues than Rangers over the next 18 months.

Firstly who funds the £30 million loss for them this season? Maybe financial accounting expert Adam could answer that one?

I can't see one Celtic director putting in that kind of money so the only realistic options for them are external bank debt or for them is sell massively in the summer window which will take away any slim chance of CL football they have and move them further behind a Rangers side that might win the league by 20-25 points.

A new manager will probably demand huge money as well for signings moving them further into bank debt if they want to complete.

Remember as well they admitted to spending £35 million in fees over the last 18 months with probably about 15-20 million outstanding on these signings to come.
They will get a loan from Bank of New York again and give them more preference shares that are paid out at 6% interest in perpetuity

I had a look getting in the champions league just causes you to spend more and therefore we will end up worse off
Funny how they take a new scenario and bend it into the old scenario. Pretending to have financial knowledge but missing the bits that don’t suit the agenda. We have no external debt and there’s nothing for our benefactors in putting us into admin. They have external debt and took more to keep the lights on last year. Every company will be paying backdated tax including them.

Adam Smith is promising them the world so they feel a bit better. It’s hard to tell if it’s one of them or one of us just winding them up nowadays :cool:

I’ve been convinced DannyBhoy95 is a bear but he seems to be fairly well known on there and frequently gets likes for his posts.

Just strange seeing a mentally challenged talking occasional sense perhaps.

For posting on the forum of a fan base that can't stop talking about "dirty Tories", "Adam Smith" is an odd hero and name sake to have.

Funny how they take a new scenario and bend it into the old scenario. Pretending to have financial knowledge but missing the bits that don’t suit the agenda. We have no external debt and there’s nothing for our benefactors in putting us into admin. They have external debt and took more to keep the lights on last year. Every company will be paying backdated tax including them.
Those ( disco lights ) don't pay for themselves you know.

I don't know how they do it, I've clicked a couple of links to that site on this thread and they give me the boak, The Duffy thread was worth it though, thankfully a poster put the highlights on here :))
If you put it on dark mode you don’t see their manky colours then you can post what they want to hear till your heart’s content. B-)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Screenshot-2021-01-27-at-18.35.59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back