Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!

Lawwell is a mason and it is the masons in the boardroom that have deliberately capsized the Terry...

Peter Lawell has been working as an inside job at Celtic Park if not from the start then for the last 5 or so years. A Hun operative working against all of us - his job was to implode our chances of the 10. His strategy was sell the assets bring in poorer quality (Look today at the nick of our goalkeeping situation and defence this season). Also have a compromised yes man as a manager (A celtic man) to be his strawman and smoke screen. Is Lawell a member of the speculative society in Edinburgh thats where Scotland's most wealthy freemasons operate!

Freemasonry within the board is something that must be discussed as an potential causal agent to the current situation starting with Peter! It stinks to high heaven and looks like a planned implosion by reducing in successive seasons the quality of our playing squad whilst with a compromised manager

Baffult!!

Lawwell is a mason and it is the masons in the boardroom that have deliberately capsized the Terry...

Peter Lawell has been working as an inside job at Celtic Park if not from the start then for the last 5 or so years. A Hun operative working against all of us - his job was to implode our chances of the 10. His strategy was sell the assets bring in poorer quality (Look today at the nick of our goalkeeping situation and defence this season). Also have a compromised yes man as a manager (A celtic man) to be his strawman and smoke screen. Is Lawell a member of the speculative society in Edinburgh thats where Scotland's most wealthy freemasons operate!

Freemasonry within the board is something that must be discussed as an potential causal agent to the current situation starting with Peter! It stinks to high heaven and looks like a planned implosion by reducing in successive seasons the quality of our playing squad whilst with a compromised manager

Baffult!!

we need some sort of Tinfoil-clad plastic trophy to award to the most creatively mental conspiracy theory.

you’d think this was an undercover Bear trolling away - but we know Timothy is more than capable of conjuring up these types of theory for real!

They're absolutely obsessed about the penalties we get lol, from KDS:

Just had this in on text. Can’t vouch for the absolute accuracy of the numbers, but if true, then it underlines all that’s been said about the game in Scotland.
Officially the only club in Scottish senior leagues plus top 4 English divisions not to receive a red card or penalty against.
Ave pens conceded per club = 6.8
Average red cards per club. =. 4.7

Sevco. =. 0

Sevco penalties in 2019/2020. =. 9
Sevco penalties in 2020/2021. = 18. With 8 games to play.

Won’t even bother bother looking at kid glove treatment of Morelos.

Apologies if old news.

They're absolutely obsessed about the penalties we get lol, from KDS:

Just had this in on text. Can’t vouch for the absolute accuracy of the numbers, but if true, then it underlines all that’s been said about the game in Scotland.
Officially the only club in Scottish senior leagues plus top 4 English divisions not to receive a red card or penalty against.
Ave pens conceded per club = 6.8
Average red cards per club. =. 4.7

Sevco. =. 0

Sevco penalties in 2019/2020. =. 9
Sevco penalties in 2020/2021. = 18. With 8 games to play.

Won’t even bother bother looking at kid glove treatment of Morelos.

Apologies if old news.
They really are mental.

Baffult!!
Never understood the fascination they have with the Masonic?

i know a hell of a lot of them think its the OO or a branch offshoot of it!

heard a few spout its to do with swearing allegiance to HRH!

heard a few equate it the KOSC which is exclusively RC is it not?

not even sure if they realise the masonic has people from all walks of life and all religions!

they really are dull, uneducated morons.

not even sure if they realise the masonic has people from all walks of life and all religions!

had a yahoo in work years ago almost greetin' about the masonic conspiracy to keep catholics down

my first retort is always

"wolfgang amadeus motzart"

Was the interview televised??

If so we MUST get it put up somewhere. No chance that was on tv and were not getting to see it!

I don't know enough about The Masonic and I'm not interested enough to find out but I do have an elder brother who has been in a Lodge for years.
He did tell me that his Lodge has several faiths and religions as members.
Apparently, as far as faith goes, you only need to believe in a Higher Being, a God.
That could be our Christian God, Allah, Krisna, Wakan Tanka of The Soiux Nation or any other. All that's required is the belief.
Perhaps actual members on here could confirm?

Baffult!!

A Masonfree, surely?

the very first reply in signing Jonjoe perfectly matches the entire thread. Brilliant reading.

One thing is for certain.; He’ll be a worse player come the end of the season coached by this lot.

then later in the thread B-D

Never trust a guy with two first names.

Especially when they’re fused together into his first name, giving him three first names.

the very first reply in signing Jonjoe perfectly matches the entire thread. Brilliant reading.

One thing is for certain.; He’ll be a worse player come the end of the season coached by this lot.

then later in the thread B-D

Never trust a guy with two first names.

Especially when they’re fused together into his first name, giving him three first names.

i've reached this gem:

Welcome to Celtic mate, if you're not familiar with the underside of a bus you soon will be. Chin up, just 3 months to go. (pray)

I still remember the look of sheer incredulity on an extended family members face when I informed him there was Masonic Lodges in France, Italy, Croatia and most other Catholic countries all over the globe.

I don't know enough about The Masonic and I'm not interested enough to find out but I do have an elder brother who has been in a Lodge for years.
He did tell me that his Lodge has several faiths and religions as members.
Apparently, as far as faith goes, you only need to believe in a Higher Being, a God.
That could be our Christian God, Allah, Krisna, Wakan Tanka of The Soiux Nation or any other. All that's required is the belief.
Perhaps actual members on here could confirm?
Cannae tell ye...it's a secret.:shh:

Do people often go house hunting wearing football tops?
A guy came round to price a job for my ex gf. Walked in wearing a tshirt with COYBIG across it. He priced job and she said "seems ok think ill get him to do job".
I piped up." Will you %^*&. Coming in to.price a job with team colours on. Very unprofessional."
I had to explain what COYBIG meant and she said she didnt care and it was a good price. Argued and she said "if it was a guy in a Rangers top you'd say give him the job"
"Doh! Of course I would ya daft bint. Thats different"
As i said ex gf...

I still remember the look of sheer incredulity on an extended family members face when I informed him there was Masonic Lodges in France, Italy, Croatia and most other Catholic countries all over the globe.

Was it not a papal edict stating kaffliks shouldn't join, rather than them not being welcome.

Does make for a pleasant environment without them tbf.

Reminiscing about where they were when that new club they don’t care about lost to a diddy club from Edinburgh.

I bet most of their defeats at Hampden in cup games hardly registers with our support beyond the weekend it actually happens. Enjoyed at the time and then quickly forgotten about.

Them still rejoicing about the 2016 SC final and it living long in their memory just sums up their support.

We really do consume every aspect of their lives
The only ones I vividly remember are the raith final and the Ross county semi in 2011, but I couldn’t tell you where I actually was when they happened. Those were pretty significant results.

Major flaw in the second one.

Their ‘title’ last season is recognised by someone, the only someone that matters in fact: the SPFL. That makes it official, whether we like it or not, whether it’s right or not.

It is for this exact same reason that our title this season will be officially our 55th. Whether they like it or not.

I love our club and genuinely believe that we are a huge club but this kind of obsession with proving that they are a big club is actually pathetic.

The Sad Face FC Youtube channel has 157k subscribers. They have 712k followers on Twitter.
We are a wee bit less than them on those platforms but not by much.

Chelsea have 16.2 million followers on Twitter.
AS Roma have 1.2 million on Twitter.
Galatasaray have 9.8 million followers on Twitter.

That gives some context, in my opinion, and just shows how utterly desperate it is to keep banging on about how big your club is when clubs they would not consider to be "huge" have a far bigger social imprint.

Pushing guys like the lads from Oasis as "Celtic fans" when everybody knows these guys as big Man City supporters is actually pathetic.

Fair enough with Scottish and Irish celebs who you could assume if they are into football then they might like one of the Old Firm.

Even then they want to make believable claims for lads like Kevin Bridges based on the most flimsy evidence.
If you look at the guys Twitter feed he talks about football a lot but never seems to mention the tims. Some "fan".

The Snoop Dogg one is possibly my favourite:

Also haha Frankie Boyle - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...us-might-derail-celtics-bid-for-ten-in-a-row/
I cannot stand that prick Boyle. As funny as stubbing your toe of the bedpost

I love our club and genuinely believe that we are a huge club but this kind of obsession with proving that they are a big club is actually pathetic.

The Sad Face FC Youtube channel has 157k subscribers. They have 712k followers on Twitter.
We are a wee bit less than them on those platforms but not by much.

Chelsea have 16.2 million followers on Twitter.
AS Roma have 1.2 million on Twitter.
Galatasaray have 9.8 million followers on Twitter.

That gives some context, in my opinion, and just shows how utterly desperate it is to keep banging on about how big your club is when clubs they would not consider to be "huge" have a far bigger social imprint.

Pushing guys like the lads from Oasis as "Celtic fans" when everybody knows these guys as big Man City supporters is actually pathetic.

Fair enough with Scottish and Irish celebs who you could assume if they are into football then they might like one of the Old Firm.

Even then they want to make believable claims for lads like Kevin Bridges based on the most flimsy evidence.
If you look at the guys Twitter feed he talks about football a lot but never seems to mention the tims. Some "fan".

The Snoop Dogg one is possibly my favourite:

Also haha Frankie Boyle - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...us-might-derail-celtics-bid-for-ten-in-a-row/
I think I'm correct in that Snoop Dogg is a Celtics basketball fan, so obvious anything with Celtic in it he will prob go for. Bit like how most of us would prob pick New York Rangers as our Ice Hockey team as they are called Rangers and have the same colours - but TBH do any of us really give a %^*& about The New York Rangers?

So the Celtic board are responsible for Rangers going 30 league games unbeaten and potentially setting a record for fewest goals against in Scottish football history?

How does that work exactly? Did they also tell every other team in the league not to try against Rangers as well? :confused:
The crackpot conspiracy theories coming out on what seems a daily basis are mind blowing. The sheer volume alone is scarcely believable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back