Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Celtic board are responsible for Rangers going 30 league games unbeaten and potentially setting a record for fewest goals against in Scottish football history?

How does that work exactly? Did they also tell every other team in the league not to try against Rangers as well? :confused:
I know we say they don’t know how high this goes but, even for the dumbest green and grey wearer, this would take some believing.
Then, along pops a KDS poster just to prove there is no low point in the IQ of the Celtic support.

I still remember the look of sheer incredulity on an extended family members face when I informed him there was Masonic Lodges in France, Italy, Croatia and most other Catholic countries all over the globe.
A few years ago, me and my neighbour took a day trip to Havana, whilst holidaying with our families in Cuba. We were heading to a cigar factory on the tour coach, when I looked out the window and noticed a huge building that had a familiar sight high on the roof. We were informed by the tour guide that we had just passed the Grand Masonic Lodge of Cuba. I was quite shocked and just didn't expect it in a place like Cuba. FFS...... we couldn't even get a Coca Cola over there!

A few years ago, me and my neighbour took a day trip to Havana, whilst holidaying with our families in Cuba. We were heading to a cigar factory on the tour coach, when I looked out the window and noticed a huge building that had a familiar sight high on the roof. We were informed by the tour guide that we had just passed the Grand Masonic Lodge of Cuba. I was quite shocked and just didn't expect it in a place like Cuba. FFS...... we couldn't even get a Coca Cola over there!
There was a story going around that big Fidel was the Grandmaster.

yeah mate, I saw that myself bout 8 years ago. Strange but a pleasant surprise

Very big in South America. It has been said that Masons hid Fidel Castro and his men ahead of the revolution.

The Laxalt thread on KDS

How it started.....

Oct 05, 2020#12
Must say I’m absolutely delighted with this. Excellent window absolutely excellent.

Oct 05, 2020#13
Quality player, serious upgrade.

We might have managed to turn one of our weakest positions into one of our strongest. If so we'll be a different animal for the rest of this season.

Oct 05, 2020#16
Brilliant transfer window with Laxalt added

Oct 05, 2020#25
I think he’s gonna be a cracker. A cult hero type, bags of energy and can hopefully beat a man. Buzzing with him

Oct 05, 2020#38
Good business.

Best transfer window since about 2007.

How it's going.....

55 minutes ago#864
Dreadful player.

21 games he's featured in this season, we've won 7.

54 minutes ago#865
Fraud

21 minutes ago#873
A complete and utter diddy with a diddy haircut

6 minutes ago#874
Aye, he's garbage.
Different animal indeed. Went from being OK to utter garbage.

So the Celtic board are responsible for Rangers going 30 league games unbeaten and potentially setting a record for fewest goals against in Scottish football history?

How does that work exactly? Did they also tell every other team in the league not to try against Rangers as well? :confused:
I can't wait till we're no longer shite, just think of what we will do then!

I can't wait till we're no longer shite, just think how many titles we'll win! :D

Any other time no Covid, threat of being arrested, or anything else would stop them from rampaging at the piggery right now. Especially when they've had their magical 10 in the bag for about that many years, and yet there's not so much as bed sheet in sight.
The amount of rage even seems to be getting less, while the results get worse and the gap widens.
I've never witnessed anything like it with them. We have truly emptied the feckers. Their smarmy arses are done in a way I never thought I'd live to see.

Legends doesn't seem a fitting enough word to describe our manager and team of young warriors.
Now I'm away to look at photos of wee Alfie, the new Staffy pup I go and pick up in just over a week (was heartbroken when my last one passed away just over 4 months ago).
Happy days.
Hope wee Alfie brings you many years of joy as big Alfie has done for us all.

Most of the Cuban Brethren wear regalia donated from Canadian Lodges. If you get a chance to visit a lodge at work, take it, the Cuban's will treat you like a king.

Lol

Your point being? And Celtic vs Kilmarnock at Hamden in 94. Had my birthday in the Walfrid 6 months prior. Got pics with jinky and Fergus. My uncle Gerald was in the reserves in 68, my great grandad Murphy was an original shareholder, his daughters worked in the kitchen and cooked the boys dinners, Jinky was at my aunt Cecil's funeral as she worked in the ground her whole life. My grandfather sent 2 boys from his rc primary team to the first team. Had a season ticket in every stand. Ask any celtic fan on the Johnstone bus about my family. I bleed Celtic mate. And your point is?

Lol

Your point being? And Celtic vs Kilmarnock at Hamden in 94. Had my birthday in the Walfrid 6 months prior. Got pics with jinky and Fergus. My uncle Gerald was in the reserves in 68, my great grandad Murphy was an original shareholder, his daughters worked in the kitchen and cooked the boys dinners, Jinky was at my aunt Cecil's funeral as she worked in the ground her whole life. My grandfather sent 2 boys from his rc primary team to the first team. Had a season ticket in every stand. Ask any celtic fan on the Johnstone bus about my family. I bleed Celtic mate. And your point is?

When the feck did Cecil become a womans name? :D

marvellous.
The wee blonde ladybhoy is clearly the most intelligent.
"Name five players named paddy etc" Players names fired out. A few seconds later...
"we only need wan merr."
Blonde ladybhoy: "haud oan, how many hiv we goat so far?" :eek: :)) :)) :))
You should hear her reply when asked to name five guys that have pumped her...Ma Da, Ma brother, ma grandpa, is zat five yet...Diz it count if your grandpa’s also yer da, am pure baffult so am ur!

How does that fit in with their boards previous plan to kill us off, or leave us stranded down the leagues so they could apply to UEFA to join the EPL?

“Och, killing them didnae work, we’d better just let them win the title instead”
It also fecks up every other conspiracy against them if this, the most scandalous ever, was done to help them!

Try here, Aberdeen fail to win at Ibrox for 25 years, but always raise their game for us. Aberdeen never try against yahoos.
Drew 3:3 with them earlier in season.
So that makes 7-0 and 9-0 horsings and all the other drubbings in between null and void then?

Since we went down, I reckon Dolly has won only one single game against them of any significance and that was a SC tie at the cesspit.

But the bottom line is, do you believe that the northern sh1tes, DON'T raise their game against Rangers?

That slanty eyed fc_uk Jess, said in 1998, that he'd rather stop Rangers winning TIAR, than be picked for Scotland's up and coming WC squad. There's personal ambition and pride for you.

But a 3-3 draw againt the yahoos earlier this season negates all the other instances?

we're no great shakes but can get to the latter stages in europe no bother, something he wants his own team to aim for so how are we no great shakes then? :D

I love how they tangle themselves with his 'workman like/well drilled' pish then wish they could replicate our european results.

faithofourfathers

I'm new. Be gentle.
I'm new.  Be gentle.

8 minutes ago#58168
Doesn't feel like a good day when there's nothing left to play for.

Lennon should have gone ages ago.

Cluj should have been enough for the powers that be to recognise fundamental change was needed and start planning. Instead they looked the other way.

The corporate guardians are more culpable than Lennon. For me, it's not enough just to see Lawell go, at least some NEDs should go as well.

Most important for me is a clear strategy for the club.

Getting gubbed in the CL wasn't enjoyable, but now we've been gubbed in the EL while some other scottish team (that's no great shakes) can get to the latter stages with no bother. If competing at that level is where we aim, then fine, just aim for something.

We're at our lowest ebb, the only way is up.

They are now hanging on to this Mike Ashley stuff. It's all they have left. They've been assured that he'll win, and we'll be liable for between £15m - £20m and that'll be it. We'll be deid again.

This raises a lovely thought - how many of them had large bets on winning 10 in a row? Pretty much all of them i’d imagine. They must have been planning what to spend their winnings on for years - a trip to Disneyland, a new car etc etc and suddenly * poof * it’s gone. What a goddam shame, hope the bookies were smart enough to withdraw cash out in November.

More yahoo fantasy....

3:22 PM - Feb 24, 2021#58429
Our games v Lille, Lazio and Lille reserves were better quality than anything they have faced in the last 2 years and despite Lennon we did well.

Really?

Porto ranked 14th in Europe
Benfica 23rd

Vs

Lille 108th
Lazio 33rd
Only a friendly tournament but we did beat Lille at the start of the season too, so it kind of quashes that completely....idiots

I think I'm correct in that Snoop Dogg is a Celtics basketball fan, so obvious anything with Celtic in it he will prob go for. Bit like how most of us would prob pick New York Rangers as our Ice Hockey team as they are called Rangers and have the same colours - but TBH do any of us really give a %^*& about The New York Rangers?
I’ve got a very nice red, white and blue NY Rangers tammy that I got when I was in New York a couple of years ago. Great wearing it into pubs that have no football colours policy just to wind the dhims up

I don't know enough about The Masonic and I'm not interested enough to find out but I do have an elder brother who has been in a Lodge for years.
He did tell me that his Lodge has several faiths and religions as members.
Apparently, as far as faith goes, you only need to believe in a Higher Being, a God.
That could be our Christian God, Allah, Krisna, Wakan Tanka of The Soiux Nation or any other. All that's required is the belief.
Perhaps actual members on here could confirm?
Belief in God is required, your religion is not discussed Having said that WATP
I don't know enough about The Masonic and I'm not interested enough to find out but I do have an elder brother who has been in a Lodge for years.
He did tell me that his Lodge has several faiths and religions as members.
Apparently, as far as faith goes, you only need to believe in a Higher Being, a God.
That could be our Christian God, Allah, Krisna, Wakan Tanka of The Soiux Nation or any other. All that's required is the belief.
Perhaps actual members on here could confirm?
Belief in God is required, no mention of religion.. There was a Sikh in my lodge. Having said that, WATP

I think this is my new favourite post of absolute agony on KDS:

‘Covid champions’ and that will be my response to any of the eff.

Couldn’t handle the pressure of playing in front of their own fans, never mind away fans when the heat was turned up the last 2 years. No fans and suddenly they’re unbeatable...

It’s took us to have a season of self harm, and a global pandemic for them to win a title.

Let’s also not forget the approx 100 million of losses in the last 4/5 years. They’re a busted flush long term but achieved their goal of stopping the ten.

I think this is my new favourite post of absolute agony on KDS:

‘Covid champions’ and that will be my response to any of the eff.

Couldn’t handle the pressure of playing in front of their own fans, never mind away fans when the heat was turned up the last 2 years. No fans and suddenly they’re unbeatable...

It’s took us to have a season of self harm, and a global pandemic for them to win a title.

Let’s also not forget the approx 100 million of losses in the last 4/5 years. They’re a busted flush long term but achieved their goal of stopping the ten.
Winning a title on the field of play over a season as we’re doing is a title won on merit! Having a title handed to you in a boardroom in a scramble to hand it over is a Covid title! That said I don’t recognise that title as it was not won on the field of play over a season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back