Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my new favourite post of absolute agony on KDS:

‘Covid champions’ and that will be my response to any of the eff.

Couldn’t handle the pressure of playing in front of their own fans, never mind away fans when the heat was turned up the last 2 years. No fans and suddenly they’re unbeatable...

It’s took us to have a season of self harm, and a global pandemic for them to win a title.

Let’s also not forget the approx 100 million of losses in the last 4/5 years. They’re a busted flush long term but achieved their goal of stopping the ten.
That is brilliant and typed with tears of rage on his face.

Nor a hint of irony

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!

Lawwell is a mason and it is the masons in the boardroom that have deliberately capsized the Terry...

Peter Lawell has been working as an inside job at Celtic Park if not from the start then for the last 5 or so years. A Hun operative working against all of us - his job was to implode our chances of the 10. His strategy was sell the assets bring in poorer quality (Look today at the nick of our goalkeeping situation and defence this season). Also have a compromised yes man as a manager (A celtic man) to be his strawman and smoke screen. Is Lawell a member of the speculative society in Edinburgh thats where Scotland's most wealthy freemasons operate!

Freemasonry within the board is something that must be discussed as an potential causal agent to the current situation starting with Peter! It stinks to high heaven and looks like a planned implosion by reducing in successive seasons the quality of our playing squad whilst with a compromised manager

Baffult!!
Started with Peacock and Stein, but that's a secret.

Couldn’t handle the pressure of playing in front of their own fans, never mind away fans when the heat was turned up the last 2 years. No fans and suddenly they’re unbeatable...

It’s took us to have a season of self harm, and a global pandemic for them to win a title.

Let’s also not forget the approx 100 million of losses in the last 4/5 years. They’re a busted flush long term but achieved their goal of stopping the ten.
Great stuff. Guy whose team won the league because of covid last year “covid champions” if you will, accuses Rangers - winning the league with no covid stoppage - of being covid champions.

This season has broken them.

Belief in God is required, your religion is not discussed Having said that WATP

Belief in God is required, no mention of religion.. There was a Sikh in my lodge. Having said that, WATP
The gentlemen that own Mr Singhs in Glasgow are Freemasons could be one of the lodges easterhouse way. I have also witnessed a Muslim brother going through his Mother Lodge in Dumfriesshire. Open to all religions.

Lol

Your point being? And Celtic vs Kilmarnock at Hamden in 94. Had my birthday in the Walfrid 6 months prior. Got pics with jinky and Fergus. My uncle Gerald was in the reserves in 68, my great grandad Murphy was an original shareholder, his daughters worked in the kitchen and cooked the boys dinners, Jinky was at my aunt Cecil's funeral she worked in the ground her whole life. My grandfather sent 2 boys from his rc primary team to the first team. Had a season ticket in every stand. Ask any celtic fan on the Johnstone bus about my family. I bleed Celtic mate. And your point is?
His Aunty Cecil
Worked at the ground. This needs to be looked into Cecil is a mans name what the f is going on here. We all know their traits.

I’ve got a very nice red, white and blue NY Rangers tammy that I got when I was in New York a couple of years ago. Great wearing it into pubs that have no football colours policy just to wind the dhims up
My favourite law enforcement authority is the Texas Rangers don't know why think its chuck Norris cant think of any other reason

154165565_840826033142083_5018151502389373822_n.jpg

So basically he's saying that our players are scared of our fans and don't play well in front of them. But if you flip that around he's also saying that their players are scared of their fans and will only play well when that rabid lot are frothing at the mouth and throwing insults/projectiles at them.

A busted flush?

That’s why they’ll be sitting at home on Thursday watching Eastenders while Rangers play for a place in the last 16 of the Europa for the 2nd season in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back