Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delusion is strong with this one:

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland. Wants to be closer to his family, he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself). He always favoured Celtic and I’m sure under the acting he still does. He is auditioning himself for a bigger job down south. He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the huns before coming to Scotland. They have no sellable assets, max they’ll get for fatty is £8m, Kamara £4/5m, Kent they wouldn’t even get their money back, their business model is flawed and it was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon. Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all."

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland. Wants to be closer to his family, he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself). He always favoured Celtic and I’m sure under the acting he still does. He is auditioning himself for a bigger job down south. He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the huns before coming to Scotland. They have no sellable assets, max they’ll get for fatty is £8m, Kamara £4/5m, Kent they wouldn’t even get their money back, their business model is flawed and it was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon. Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all."

I was fine with all that until the schooling kicked in - 'burry them once and fore all'.

Actually, I wasn't - what a crock of shampoo (that's what they say, right?)

Between this and Stevie being quietly terrified, I'm worried we're about to lose our boss :(.......

B-D :shh:

That almost reads like a parody. Somebody getting his post count up for the big reveal :)

That’s got to be a bear.

This raises a lovely thought - how many of them had large bets on winning 10 in a row? Pretty much all of them i’d imagine. They must have been planning what to spend their winnings on for years - a trip to Disneyland, a new car etc etc and suddenly * poof * it’s gone. What a goddam shame, hope the bookies were smart enough to withdraw cash out in November.
Imagine, all those holidays, all those pre planned “kin ye see tha rainjurs coming” they had dreamed of performing as Bernadette recorded in her cut rate iPhone 4s, while the locals looked on in disbelief, wondering what the %^*& these imbeciles were doing (and the rancid smell of stale pish)

All fucked by a treacle toothed Fanny from Lurgan who couldn’t beat a 10 year old team

B-D B-D B-D

Have a happy summer sellick fans ya bhog trotting scum

Last edited:

Let’s dissect this bit by bit. It seems to be from one so wise, yet filling their own bigotry they way they “other” us! He’ll be here for 56 and the CL, he does not hear anti-Catholic bigotry from our fans in this day and age. The only club that keeps religious bigotry alive are Celtic fans when they seem to be able to tell everyone what all of us Rangers fans are thinking. Gerrard is not a Catholic, he attended a Catholic school as the football team was the best in his area, coaching and facilities etc. Not that it matters to any of us what religion he is, again this mantra is now a Celtic fan problem. The only job he’d go to down south is Liverpool, he’s made that pretty clear, but he will miss his family, but this will be due to Covid more than anything else. We have a squad full of sellable assets in the tens of millions as you’ll see from bids we’ve knocked back. Our business model it sound, buy sell players and progress as far as we can in Europe, similar to theirs! You will soon see how Celtic are going to do %^*& all, there is no money to do it, which is why Lennon was there so long after he should have been sacked. You’ve blew your load on expensive shite and your foundations are built on loan players! You could not bury us at our lowest, so you’re not going to now we’ve overtaken you! We’ve won a title in the park as we’ve been relentless in our pursuit, which is why we’re unbeaten so far, we’ve not been handed a title we didn’t win on the park. Celtic have the Covid title! I’d really like to be there to see your face when you realise Celtic are not going to brake the bank, they are skint, losing almost £500k per week, the reserves are dwindling, you’ve a £60m plus wage bill and Lennon spunked over £50m in his time there. Massive overspending on shite you’ll struggle to get rid off, no asset to sell, pumped in Europe, no one is interested in Celtic players, where are the offers if they were? Big players in final year of contract will be picked off by clubs aware of your financial pearls! Celtic tried to be a big boy when they won those titles by default, now you’re back where you’ll always be, with your victim mentality! Enjoy!

Let’s dissect this bit by bit. It seems to be from one so wise, yet filling their own bigotry they way they “other” us! He’ll be here for 56 and the CL, he does not hear anti-Catholic bigotry from our fans in this day and age. The only club that keeps religious bigotry alive are Celtic fans when they seem to be able to tell everyone what all of us Rangers fans are thinking. Gerrard is not a Catholic, he attended a Catholic school as the football team was the best in his area, coaching and facilities etc. Not that it matters to any of us what religion he is, again this mantra is now a Celtic fan problem. The only job he’d go to down south is Liverpool, he’s made that pretty clear, but he will miss his family, but this will be due to Covid more than anything else. We have a squad full of sellable assets in the tens of millions as you’ll see from bids we’ve knocked back. Our business model it sound, buy sell players and progress as far as we can in Europe, similar to theirs! You will soon see how Celtic are going to do %^*& all, there is no money to do it, which is why Lennon was there so long after he should have been sacked. You’ve blew your load on expensive shite and your foundations are built on loan players! You could not bury us at our lowest, so you’re not going to now we’ve overtaken you! We’ve won a title in the park as we’ve been relentless in our pursuit, which is why we’re unbeaten so far, we’ve not been handed a title we didn’t win on the park. Celtic have the Covid title! I’d really like to be there to see your face when you realise Celtic are not going to brake the bank, they are skint, losing almost £500k per week, the reserves are dwindling, you’ve a £60m plus wage bill and Lennon spunked over £50m in his time there. Massive overspending on shite you’ll struggle to get rid off, no asset to sell, pumped in Europe, no one is interested in Celtic players, where are the offers if they were? Big players in final year of contract will be picked off by clubs aware of your financial pearls! Celtic tried to be a big boy when they won those titles by default, now you’re back where you’ll always be, with your victim mentality! Enjoy!

I think its safe to say if Gerrard didnt hate celtic before he does now.

He had their cards marked after the first old firm game against them that was the day any respect he had for them went with that.

Gerrard loves the Rangers and will always be a Ranger that hurts them a lot :)

I was just coming on to post this.
Unreal I love how they just presume he’s a Catholic and make it gospel.

This is uncanny, a baby shark had been found with a poet like face and the owner is wearing green hoops. Is there no low these pricks wont go too?

sharkhead.png

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland

Gerrard yesterday "“I have loved it, loved every minute of it. I’m looking to the future but without a doubt the experience has made me better for it"

he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself

Gerrard is not a Catholic, he did attend Catholic school but for Football reasons only.

Even if he was a catholic Novo, Albertz and Amoruso all hated your nonce club and loved Rangers.

He always favoured Celtic

Really?

He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the h*** before coming to Scotland.

"Liverpool legend Gerrard was a guest in the Ibrox directors’ box and the pair had a chat about the game.

That encounter on March 11, 2018 convinced King to make Gerrard the new boss"

They have no sellable assets

And yet Rangers are 18 points ahead of your mob, big favourites to reach the last 16 of the Europa plus beat Porto and Benfica on aggregate both sides ranked higher than anything your mob has faced in Europe over the last 2 seasons.

their business model is flawed

Aye and Celtics business model is so great that they posted a £6.6 million loss last week got embarrassed in Europe and have lost home and away to Ross County.

It was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon.

Whatever happened to the manky "no excuses" T-shirts you lot once wore?

Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all.
"

Oh aye when you sell your 3 best players and appoint Steve Clarke in the summer it's going to be a real sign that Celtic mean business.:eek:

"Can ye see the Rangers comin'?"

The stuff that middle aged men that are a bit special have been indulging in.

Where did this patter originate from? I take it there was some Rangers promotional piece that said Rangers are coming or something like that?

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland

Gerrard yesterday "“I have loved it, loved every minute of it. I’m looking to the future but without a doubt the experience has made me better for it"

he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself

Gerrard is not a Catholic, he did attend Catholic school but for Football reasons only.

Even if he was a catholic Novo, Albertz and Amoruso all hated your nonce club and loved Rangers.

He always favoured Celtic

Really?

He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the h*** before coming to Scotland.

"Liverpool legend Gerrard was a guest in the Ibrox directors’ box and the pair had a chat about the game.

That encounter on March 11, 2018 convinced King to make Gerrard the new boss"

They have no sellable assets

And yet Rangers are 18 points ahead of your mob, big favourites to reach the last 16 of the Europa and beat Porto and Benfica on aggregate both sides ranked higher than anything your mob has faced in Europe over the last 2 seasons.

their business model is flawed

Aye and Celtics business model is so great that they posted a £6.6 million loss last week got embarrassed in Europe and have lost home and away to Ross County.

It was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon.

Whatever happened to the manky "no excuses" T-shirts you lot once wore?

Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all.
"

Oh aye when you sell your 3 best players and appoint Steve Clarke in the summer it's going to be a real sign that Celtic mean business.:eek:
Top post, would read again.

Gerrard’s done the hard yards, now he has the prospect of a run of trophies against a rebuilding Celtic and a crack at the Champions League (also a guaranteed group stage if we win the league next seadon). Sorry lurking Timmy, he ain’t going anywhere soon.

I think its safe to say if Gerrard didnt hate celtic before he does now.

He had their cards marked after the first old firm game against them that was the day any respect he had for them went with that.

Gerrard loves the Rangers and will always be a Ranger that hurts them a lot :)

I noticed that when he was commenting on Lennon he said 'well known problems over there'. It was a very incongruous phrase when he always refers to opposition managers and teams with respect. Brian , Derek , Jack etc. Indeed he said Neil in the same interview.
I am certain he detests them.

Serious amounts of pain on the Sevco thread these days. When all else fails, start spouting the anti-catholic shite and discussing our managers religion (even though he’s said in his own book he isn’t a catholic).

Also calling the league tainted, wartime-esque and the empty stadium trophy as well:))

I’m sure they’d have held the same opinion had they won it. Some amount of irony as well given how they were handed the title last season as well.

The narrative seems to have changed now with the tramps. It's no longer about how shit their board, management or players are. It's all about their favourite topic again. Us.
Which is good. They still don't get it.

I noticed that when he was commenting on Lennon he said 'well known problems over there'. It was a very incongruous phrase when he always refers to opposition managers and teams with respect. Brian , Derek , Jack etc. Indeed he said Neil in the same interview.
I am certain he detests them.
See the past around well known problems I think it's tied into what the poster said around story celtic are trying to keep it off the news.

Football although intense spotlight on it is all small circles people in the game will know more than is being said publicly about what is going on at most teams.

It would be interesting their was rumours a while back their squad was still on reduced wages.

Though I suspect it will be that lennon is being paid in full including bonus over next 2 or 3 years.

See the past around well known problems I think it's tied into what the poster said around story celtic are trying to keep it off the news.

Football although intense spotlight on it is all small circles people in the game will know more than is being said publicly about what is going on at most teams.

It would be interesting their was rumours a while back their squad was still on reduced wages.

Though I suspect it will be that lennon is being paid in full including bonus over next 2 or 3 years.

What rumours? As far as I know , he was just referring to the Dubai debacle and the fans wanting Lennon out for months.

Let, us not.

Chuckle, instead.

So they hate Gerrard, while also desperately claiming he prefers Celtic purely as hes Catholic?

I want some of what this guys on for 55!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back