Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious amounts of pain on the Sevco thread these days. When all else fails, start spouting the anti-catholic shite and discussing our managers religion (even though he’s said in his own book he isn’t a catholic).

Also calling the league tainted, wartime-esque and the empty stadium trophy as well:))

I’m sure they’d have held the same opinion had they won it. Some amount of irony as well given how they were handed the title last season as well.
Absolutely no irony given how they were awarded their last title! I should be surprised at how quickly they’ve reverted to type in being the poor downtrodden victim who’s always cheated and never defeated! Like the 90s all over again and some of those comments will be from those too young to remember! Ingrained in their personalities!

The delusion is strong with this one:

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland. Wants to be closer to his family, he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself). He always favoured Celtic and I’m sure under the acting he still does. He is auditioning himself for a bigger job down south. He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the huns before coming to Scotland. They have no sellable assets, max they’ll get for fatty is £8m, Kamara £4/5m, Kent they wouldn’t even get their money back, their business model is flawed and it was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon. Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all."
What the fuk !

"Slippy will be away by the first of July, I think we all know that. First decent club that come in for him and he’ll be off, if you watch his demeanour, doesn’t seem like someone who is enjoying his time in Scotland. Wants to be closer to his family, he can see the hate filled anti catholic bigotry from their support(he’s a Catholic himself). He always favoured Celtic and I’m sure under the acting he still does. He is auditioning himself for a bigger job down south. He probably hasn’t watched a game involving the huns before coming to Scotland. They have no sellable assets, max they’ll get for fatty is £8m, Kamara £4/5m, Kent they wouldn’t even get their money back, their business model is flawed and it was all set on achieving one thing this season which has only happened due to 1) Covid, 2) Refereeing, 3) Idiotic decisions by Lennon. Come the summer I have no doubts we will go all out and burry them once and fore all."
There is no chance Gerrard likes them , especially after their players ignored his handshake gesture after his first game against them. Then you look at the reaction he showed when we beat them at that dump. Those were actions of someone who dislikes them, even contemptuous.

4635-CD78-1-D3-E-4759-8-FB2-3-F37-A01-C0-F03.jpg

Let’s dissect this bit by bit. It seems to be from one so wise, yet filling their own bigotry they way they “other” us! He’ll be here for 56 and the CL, he does not hear anti-Catholic bigotry from our fans in this day and age. The only club that keeps religious bigotry alive are Celtic fans when they seem to be able to tell everyone what all of us Rangers fans are thinking. Gerrard is not a Catholic, he attended a Catholic school as the football team was the best in his area, coaching and facilities etc. Not that it matters to any of us what religion he is, again this mantra is now a Celtic fan problem. The only job he’d go to down south is Liverpool, he’s made that pretty clear, but he will miss his family, but this will be due to Covid more than anything else. We have a squad full of sellable assets in the tens of millions as you’ll see from bids we’ve knocked back. Our business model it sound, buy sell players and progress as far as we can in Europe, similar to theirs! You will soon see how Celtic are going to do %^*& all, there is no money to do it, which is why Lennon was there so long after he should have been sacked. You’ve blew your load on expensive shite and your foundations are built on loan players! You could not bury us at our lowest, so you’re not going to now we’ve overtaken you! We’ve won a title in the park as we’ve been relentless in our pursuit, which is why we’re unbeaten so far, we’ve not been handed a title we didn’t win on the park. Celtic have the Covid title! I’d really like to be there to see your face when you realise Celtic are not going to brake the bank, they are skint, losing almost £500k per week, the reserves are dwindling, you’ve a £60m plus wage bill and Lennon spunked over £50m in his time there. Massive overspending on shite you’ll struggle to get rid off, no asset to sell, pumped in Europe, no one is interested in Celtic players, where are the offers if they were? Big players in final year of contract will be picked off by clubs aware of your financial pearls! Celtic tried to be a big boy when they won those titles by default, now you’re back where you’ll always be, with your victim mentality! Enjoy!
If the rangers fans were so bigoted we would be up in arms every week at players blessing themselves.

I see it often from one or two of them.

The deluded agony continues :

He'll have a title. No-one'll give two hoots that he won it because we shot ourselves in the foot, because when there was the slightest glimmer of pressure he got help from the refs, because covid seemed to hurt his opponents and leave them 'miraculously' untouched. They get good runs in the EL because they generally tend to avoid teams from the 5 richest leagues (and on the few occasions when they get them, they don't beat them), that won't happen in the CL if they make the group stages. He's heavily dependent on getting another season out of ageing players like Davis, McGregor, Tav Pen and he'll be up against a calibre of team which they never beat.

So far on kds this morning I have read that we have

1. An aging squad

2. Kamara is worth 4 million

3. We would lose money trying to sell Kent

4. 1 Defeat all season and 18 clear but its all due to luck

5. They have better players, we have won 5 of the 9 old firms and dominated another 2 we should have won.

6. Black hole of 100 Mullyin

7. Gerrard really is a Celtic fan and deep down he still prefers them - inserts Giff of his celebration after beating them 2 - 1 last season.

8. They lost the league we never won it !

What planet are these kunts on, its absolutely incredible how deluded they are and I still get surprised everyday.

Another yahoo post to tear apart.....

He'll have a title.

Yes and your mob won't.

No-one'll give two hoots that he won it because we shot ourselves in the foot.

Aye all round Europe they'll be saying "see Rangers title it does not count cause wee muppet Lenny got sacked"

because when there was the slightest glimmer of pressure he got help from the refs

Yeah those biased refs who let Edouard punch the ball into the net against Rangers and missed half the Celtic side being offside in the cup final.

because covid seemed to hurt his opponents and leave them 'miraculously' untouched.

Oh you mean like the time Celtic played Sparta Prague & Hamilton or the time Livi rested half a team against them?

Obviously it's so easy to beat teams affected by covid and that's why Celtic lost 8-2 to a Sparta team with an electrician up front.

They get good runs in the EL because they generally tend to avoid teams from the 5 richest leagues and on the few occasions when they get them, they don't beat them

Apart from the time we would have beaten Villareal in the head to head had it been a knockout format.

that won't happen in the CL if they make the group stages.

Damn guess we'll just have to be happy with the £25 million plus that Rangers will make then since you can see the future Mystic Meg.

He's heavily dependent on getting another season out of ageing players like Davis, McGregor, Tav Pen and he'll be up against a calibre of team which they never beat.

Yeah we never beat good teams apart from Porto who are ranked13th best side in Europe right now.

As for Davis, Tav and McGregor I'd take them over Barkas, Kenny and Soro any day of the week no matter what age they are.

Will he gamble that opportunity on a decent CL campaign and us not getting our act together?

Yahoos getting their act together?

- No idea who your manager will be.
- Still to appoint a DOF.
- All your best players want to leave ASAP.

The only act you'll get together is a comedy one.

Bodom Bhoy wrote:
3:26 PM - 1 day ago
1) Huns win League at Celtic Park

2) Ashley wins court case in March
3) Ring fences his cash
4) Huns in admin
5) Celtic win League at Ibrox.

Their delusion knows no limits.

This fantasy comes from a macgiollabhain blog post which - it will come as no great surprise - appears to be entirely made up.

The bold boy is asserting that his "source," "Shirebrook Guy" (I know, I know), who he states is in a position to "knows this stuff" has confirmed that the SDIR v Rangers case will be probably be heard in March and that damages of about £15.5m + expenses of £2m are being looked for by SDIR.

I think we can say with almost complete certainty that either macgiollabhain or the supposed source are lying about this.

The case won't be heard in March. That's because we know from the decision on 27th January that both sides were given 7 weeks from that date to lodge legal submissions about whether there should be evidence relating to the effects of Scots Law on the contract. That takes us to 17th March for the submissions to be lodged, and then whatever time after that for the Judge to issue his decision on it. There's no way the proof in the case will be proceeding until that's sorted out (and any decision will be months after the hearing anyway.)

That's quite apart from the fact that both sides were also ordered to produce certain documents on the 27th of January, and will likely need to revise their cases once they have them.

The figures macgiollabhain quotes seem complete nonsense too. Leaving aside the question of the damages cap (despite what macgiollabhain says, that remains a live issue in the case), and that we have a counter-claim, and assuming everything falls SDIR's way, these figures still seem extreme.

In the earlier court case SDIR conceded that the damages matter was limited to damages for loss of the benefit of the contracts for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 seasons. Damages would be the loss of profit (after tax) for these seasons.

So to make these figures correct SDIR would have to establish that their profit after tax on the contract would have been about £7.5m each season - not likely I'd suggest and nowhere near borne out by the figures we know from the earlier RRL contract.

macgiollabhain knows what his readership wants to hear, though...

Last edited:
This fantasy comes from a macgiollabhain blog post which - it will come as no great surprise - appears to be entirely made up.

The bold boy is asserting that his "source," "Shirebrook Guy" (I know, I know), who he states is in a position to "knows this stuff" has confirmed that the SDIR v Rangers case will be probably be heard in March and that damages of about £15.5m + expenses of £2m are being looked for by SDIR.

I think we can say with almost complete certainty that either macgiollabhain or the supposed source are lying about this.

The case won't be heard in March. That's because we know from the decision on 27th January that both sides were given 7 weeks from that date to lodge legal submissions about whether there should be evidence relating to the effects of Scots Law on the contract. That takes us to 17th March for the submissions to be lodged, and then whatever time after that for the Judge to issue his decision on it. There's no way the proof in the case will be proceeding until that's sorted out (and any decision will be months after the hearing anyway.)

That's quite apart from the fact that both sides were also ordered to produce certain documents on the 27th of January, and will likely need to revise their cases once they have them.

The figures macgiollabhain quotes seem complete nonsense too. Leaving aside the question of the damages cap (despite what macgiollabhain says, that remains a live issue in the case), and that we have a counter-claim, and assuming everything falls SDIR's way, these figures still seem extreme.

In the earlier court case SDIR conceded that the damages matter was limited to damages for loss of the benefit of the contracts for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 seasons. Damages would be the loss of profit (after tax) for these seasons.

So to make these figures correct SDIR would have to establish that their profit after tax on the contract would have been about £7.5m each season - not likely I'd suggest and nowhere near borne out by the figures we know from the earlier RRL contract.

macgiollabhain knows what his readership wants to hear, though...
Great summary mate.

The deluded agony continues :

He'll have a title. No-one'll give two hoots that he won it because we shot ourselves in the foot, because when there was the slightest glimmer of pressure he got help from the refs, because covid seemed to hurt his opponents and leave them 'miraculously' untouched. They get good runs in the EL because they generally tend to avoid teams from the 5 richest leagues (and on the few occasions when they get them, they don't beat them), that won't happen in the CL if they make the group stages. He's heavily dependent on getting another season out of ageing players like Davis, McGregor, Tav Pen and he'll be up against a calibre of team which they never beat.
Severe lack of self awareness from them! They won their titles in our absence, so they must be shit as we shot ourselves in the foot several times! They got pumped in European continually! Our efforts are the reason Scotland is so high in the coefficients!

Scott Brown on the Ross County game:

“We kept the ball but it wasn't clear-cut chances that were falling for us, it was half-chances.”

So when Christie and the French imposter had an open goal 2 yards in front of them..that’s a half chance?

Then when asked about Rangers winning 55. ..**Walks out of interview**

Delicious
Any video of his stropping out

Love how they default to their “ah but catholics an at” nonsense.

Even if you take the media lie that Mojo was our first “high profile catholic” signing, that’s 32 years ago.

There will be fans of both sides, currently in their 30s, who will have seen Rangers sign players of every religion, colour and creed.

But still they peddle this myth.

They are too stupid to realise that we don’t hate them because they are catholics, we laugh at them because they are stupid fucking backwards applepine idiots.

I have/had no idea what religion SG is and it never entered my head to find out.

I must be a sh*te Rangers fan.

Except he isn’t a Catholic so they fucked that one up.
I’m sure he went to a Catholic school, something to do with being a better school for his football ambitions but he isn’t one.
He’s a Protestant Liverpool fan, but because of the school he went to, the papes think he’s one of them who loves Sellik and the RA.

I have/had no idea what religion SG is and it never entered my head to find out.

I must be a sh*te Rangers fan.
Nor me. I didn’t ask, and wasn’t/aren’t fussed what he is. Although it means very little to the English anyway. I met a lad at work years ago, and we were chatting football and Rangers v them, and he came in the next day and said “I’m C of E, what does that mean?” He had asked his mum what he was, as he had no idea.

If the Rangers fans were so bigoted we would be up in arms every week at players blessing themselves.

I see it often from one or two of them.
5 or 6 of our players bless themselves as they come onto the park. I’m in the east enclosure and I’ve never heard a single person around me make mention of it, ever. And I don’t know once single Rangers supporter who gives a toss.

They keep going on about how nobody will care about the title. They where chasing the team bus out of the car park when it started to look like they wouldn’t win it!
It's true. None of their fans care about the title, while spending their days on social media spouting conspiracy theories of masonic referees , covid, caffeine, and asthmatic steroids. Going to their stadium with bedsheet banners, wrecking barriers, and egging team buses.Then spending their nights phoning up radio stations to complain about how oppressed they are, and then watching Rangers games.

Yup, they don't care.

Every day I come on here thinking surely they can't get any worse, every day they never fail to disappoint. What an absolutely comical shower of inbreds they really are

Paul Lambert was saying on BBC Sportsound that "when you come to Celtc you need to know that you need to beat one team".

Former Celtc Captain.

Only one team to compete against, Rangers.

So I wonder if he counts the full 8.75 as real, when the only team you know you need to compete against is kicked out the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back